NattyLimit

Might as well just wave my nuts goodbye and take the flu shot in the ass

that body is pretty much perfect for getting girls imo. maybe work a bit harder on gaining more ab muscles and lowering body fat, but otherwise perfect.

I'm close to Scott's physique after just 2.5 years of lifting.
It's pretty depressing

I'd turn in my natty card and do just one cycle to to hit my natty limit but I don't even know if its possible since whenever I read steroid forums or frauds all these gearheads say they've never hopped off.

I just wanna be aesthetic while I'm in my early 20s and then just live a healthy natty life as an engineer afterwards.

nobody who's been lifting for more than 2 years cares about getting girls mate. it's all about competing with the other guys in the gym. being the strongest, the biggest, the most lean etc.

diminishing returns, and those returns are quite frankly lame and gay as hell.

Holy shit how'd you do that ...
I've been lifting for 3 years now and still look like a skinnyfat dyel autist

>implying YOU will even get to that point with your natural genes, assuming your shit discipline and training/diet

Yeah, you really need to hop on gear.

I'm 5'7 and my starting point was underweight not skinnyfat

m8 just stop caring about how lean you are and you can still look like a monster as a natty and stay within healthy bf%

If you're competing with them, you might as well fight them.

Because you gain so much size so fast, I imagine. Imagine gaining weight fast, looking much much bigger in two months.

Would you stop? Could you stop?

I don't think I could that's why I won't roid

>I'm 5'7
dropped.

look mate im not trying to make you feel bad but you can't compare physiques when theres such a height difference. Scott is 6'1 iirc

nvm he's 5'11 so he's also a manlet

have you tried...eating?

This was before he started lifting idiot

Agree. On 10th week of first cycle and cant fit into shirts and tshirts that i bought some months ago. Also the gains are coming in fast now and everyone comments on how i look buff now.

Still a 10cm difference you turbomanlet

Dog, is right.

I don't lift fraud, but I started training two hours a night. Hard.

Within a month I was hooked. I quit video games. I quit going out unnecessarily. I literally have not missed a workout in the year since.

I don't miss any of it either.
When you start seeing results you'll make the time.

>Now imagine this with less time investment. Bigger size gains. Better strength gains.

If you kept winning at the slots. Guaranteed wins.
>Would you ever stop playing?

It's Pandora's box.

this is why you don't have friends

also speak for your fucking self you moron not everybody is a loser like you

10 cm is barely noticeable, just look at your fucking dick, faggot

Not even. Most girls like a guy who has even less muscle but is fairly lean. Only guys actually look at individual muscle sizes. Girls just want a nice frame, a bit of muscle, and somewhat visible abs.

>This is what manlets believe

nice dud
im 5'7 too and this is bretty much my goal physique
did it help with the pussigetting?

>Bruce Gain is Stuck in Plateau Prison

Blind Lifter
>You do not fear tfw no gf. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.

Bruce Gain
>Why?

Blind Lifter
>How can you squat deeper than possible, The Press heavier than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit: that fear when no GF?

Bruce Gain
>I do fear no gf. I fear I'm not gonna keep gf here while my lifts plateau and there's no program to save it

Blind Lifter
>Then lift the weight

Bruce Gain
>How?

Blind Lifter
>As a novice lifter did when he first started lifting for a feel. Without a Gf. Then, fear will find you again.

he's 6ft2 too, completely natty

not even that hard.
>lift 2-4 years depending on how serious you are, making progress in intensity, volume and training frequency
>cut for a month or two
>be dehydrated
>get a pump
>pose in good lighting
that's it, most guys who are serious are well on their way to achieving that look

looking good but there is still stuff to work on like forearms(couldn't really have too big forearms i think) calves and delts and stuff like that. and ofcourse if you're going to stay natty focus around getting stronger mainly because being a natty bodybuilder is a recipe for killing yourself out of frustration

hahahah right. can we see your body, bodybuilding friend?

>natty

I think taller people reap better rewards than manlets, because it takes them longer to build a good physique naturally, whereas manlets can do it in a smaller period of time and still look better because of their height. Tall people have it harder but eventually they'll look better and be bigger.

He's been lifting for almost 20 years now and hasn't made any noticeable progress in years. I'd believe him to be natty.

rofl bro look at these triceps and delts
100% juiced

name?

How do I get forearms like that? I do pull ups and hammer curls already

You don't know what you're talking about

Utti Hietala

Implying this isn't natty limit

that's perfect lighting, pump + photoshop

they have essentially the same body relaxed

Don't kid yourself. His arms, traps, shoulders, and chest are all bigger and more cut than yours. Keep going.