Anyone get really depressed when they miss the gym

anyone get really depressed when they miss the gym

mine was closed today and im a fucking wreck

Get the fuck over it. Go to a playground and do pullups or go for a run, faggot.

I do. I'm 5x5 since November and and I'm feeling pretty shitty since than (only 3 days/week workout), that's why I will change to PPL when I go back to the gym next week.

Doing the sad for the holiday for Christmas.
When if the gymnasium was to shut :'(

You and me are for brothers if we are to have the same thing happened to us. Feeling each other.

Stay strong by feeling.... and muscles.

I too feel this, went through a break up and have no family nearby also. Really considering a hospital check in :(

MY GYM WAS CLOSED YESTERDAY TOO

are you the same guy who did the nipples post in the other thread

this is good hsit

Homegym masterrace

You are have a sharp eyes to see that I am to do both replies.

Sharp nipple eyes.

Gym closed yesterday today and tommorow

>tfw started studying engineering
>little sleep
>little food
>skipping gym days
>losing muscle
>getting soft
>growing belly from trying to hit calorie goals with mcdonalds
>not even doing that well in uni either

My gym closed on Friday and will reopen on Wednesday only to be closed for several days around New Year's.

'Straya, cunt. Oi, crikey!

its because you need body-mind-soul balance

if you hit the gym youd be performing better in uni

FIND THE TIME

why would it be closed tomorrow thats bullshit

it's for this exact reason I'm really tempted to get a zap or anytime fitness membership

fuck this shit honestly

Not depressed but I'm incredibly autistic about daily schedules and lifting has become such a habit that it ruins my whole fucking day if I miss the gym.

lifting is the only discipline i have in my life

No, my gym is open 24/7 and and I can walk there

>tfw home gym KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

What? My gym isn't a 24/7 one, but it's open Boxing Day through to NYE. Only ever closes on Christmas, NYD and Good Friday. Anzac day might as well be closed since it's open 1PM-4PM only.

I know this feel

My 24/7 gym is closed today bruh.

I have an anytime fitness membership. I could literally go right now.

Anytime fitness gives you a key fob and you just swipe it at the door. You can go any day, any time. Nobody has to be working.

Holy shit, I didn't know that. There's an anytime fitness but it's 35 minutes away, might get me a membership for the upcoming holidays haha. I go to a 24 hour fitness

feel to this on spiritual level

Ran on my home treadmill for 30 min just to get in some form of workout

Noice. How's the equipment though? I go to pesky FF Platinum because they have proper Olympic platforms with coloured weights and shit.

Yeah I couldn't stand not being able to go today

Every AF I've gone to has at least one squat rack, but that's usually it. They're much smaller than most gyms and they're usually in unassuming strip malls.

They don't have proper benches so most people use the squat rack, which can be annoying since there's usually only one.

But you can get a proper workout in one and I like that they're small. I used to have Lifetime and I found that it seemed like it took me 15-20 minutes just to walk inside from their gigantic parking lot, check in at the front desk, find a locker, change, and then walk upstairs to the weights.

Sometimes I miss having stuff like a pool and a sauna, but the efficiency of a small space makes up for it.