/fraud/

/fraud/ for steroids generally

>taking advantage of the christmas bulk edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone is baking cookies and shit. God damnit, tren please bless me with those nutrient partitioning skills.

Merry Christmas, user. Thank you

I mean, do what you want, but I'm more interested in my own acquisition of heroin than other's use of it...

You could just like, talk to me or something

REMINDER:
=-=-=-=-=-=
REAL MEN don't use -- or need -- steroids. EVER.
Only silly little insecure manlets use such things.

/thread

On 500 test e right now. If I cruise for three mo after then blast @ 500 again, would I be able to PCT off? I start med school next fall and I don't want use while in school.

why not blast all the way to school then come off

how is that cruise benefiting you

post your experiences with GW-501516 please

you want me to blast for 9 months? right now I'm gonna blast for 3, cruise 3 the blast for 3 and PCT.

>you want me to blast for 9 months?

why not, youre not going to use in your 8 years of med school and residency are you?

id cash in while i can, but thats just me. Youre acting like a 250mg cruise is healthy too, 250mg test is still a lot bro

iktfb ate too much pie today

whatever

you can do exactly what you said if you so choose

that being said, why not stay on during med school? Even if you can't commit as much to the gym, you'll likely continue to feel the benefits of being on ~200mg test/wk at a high-natty level. It's so inexpensive (literally pennies) I don't see why you wouldn't

this is literally autism

250mg is quite potentially not a supraphysiological dose for some people depending upon response rate, obviously that depends on the individual (get bloods) and also depends largely on the ester at that dosage, too

>blast for 9 months

yeah don't be a retard and do that.

Does clen help with cardio or make it more difficult / hard on the heart?

Keep seeing conflicting things

Either way, my question is about restarting the HPTA after 9 months, is it possible? Or should I just cycle twice (PCT twice) I have Nolva and HCG, and can get clomid if need be.

Why the fuck are people on this board so unwilling to discuss roids? Someone in that thread literally said they'll kill you

can potentially help with endurance, puts a large strain on the heart in the process and can cause other heart issues

if you're considering clen, try ECA. If ECA doesn't work for you, try DNP. I will personally always recommend DNP before clen

albuterol is also an option as well

varies on a per person basis, nobody can tell you if you'll 'fully' recover or not, but the chances are high that you will. Now, if you were low test to begin with, you have to consider if it's worth it for you going back to that

because of the "look I'm doing it the PURITAN way" autism

life is all about cheating your way through everything you do to outperform moralfag retards :^)

220mg put me at 1200 ng/dl test, thats p high mate

if your goal is health you shouldnt be using at all, 250mg is sitll going to harm you, dont ever try to act like its healthy.

ive come off so many times without any pct and ive been fine

>220mg put ME at 1200ng/dl
>ME
>E
wackaflacka'okay'.jpg

seriously, everyone has a different response rate. Also, he never said anywhere in this thread that his cruise was 250mg, he said 'cruise' which could mean as low as 100mg if he wanted. I provided a figure of 200mg, but even at the supposed 250mg figure a 4x response (quite common) is only 1000ng/dl

>staying within natural physiological range is still going to harm you
>I've come off so many times without any pct and ive been fine

W H E W

Anyone have advice or experience with MT2? I'm natty for now and want to get a tan without much UV exposure. I have pale skin

no personal experience but have a friend who ran it pre-comp once

use it daily or EoD (look into dosages based on the level of tan you're expecting, or your personal response) for 1-2 weeks. This will get you to the point you want to be at, then use it once a week or once every couple of weeks to maintain the tan

obviously you'll still need some (just greatly reduced) UV exposure to aid in the process

Cool. Are there doses of test that can actually improve health? Or will any amount always permanently damage my heart

shredded healthy pale skin > fake tanned dickskin lobster bag of smashed assholes cancer

my cruise was going to be 200mg/wk. I just haven't really seen any stories about coming off after 9 months. It's either 3-4 months ( usually a good recovery) or 2+ years (takes an insane PCT routine, complains of ED and never posts again). y'all have any evidence/stories of it being possible?

Staying within natural ranges (usually 400-1200ng/dl) can improve health in a variety of ways if you're low test. Low test can actually lead to more heart related issues than having a higher (but still normalized) testosterone level. If you're concerned about health but still want to boost performance slightly (assuming you're low T) hop on a cruise dosage of test that puts you at the high normal range (1000-1200ng/dl)

obviously get bloodwork throughout the process if you're that concerned with health

also t b h

There's plenty of pictures of natural, nice MT2 stand

Plenty of nice natural looking MT2 transformations online

It works really well but you still have to tan with it or you get a weird yellow-brown color and a lot of moles. It works best as an amplifier for UV-based tanning. A couple of hours in the sun or an hour in a tanning bed and you'll be dark as fuck with MT2

I'm 420ng/dl. An 80 year old shouldrhave those levels. I'm 25.

already told you ive been off cold turkey many times, pct drugs have so many sides

> (You)
mg put ME at 1200ng/dl
>>ME
>>E
>wackaflacka'okay'.jpg
>, but even at the supposed 250mg figure a 4x response (quite common) is only 1000ng/dl

;)

Catching feelings for new gf big time

I love the beginning of a relationship everything is wonderful

for sure, hype for 2017 gf

There are plenty of stories on reddit regarding people who have PCT'd even after 2+ years B&C and had full recovery.

Keep in mind, full recovery means recovery back to normalized ranges for the individual, and if you were low test before hopping on, that's likely where you'll end up again.

Much of the PCT fuckups come from people who run something like EQ or Deca and don't give such a long estered compound time to clear before going through a PCT protocol, thus fucking their entire PCT and ruining them

On just test? You'll likely be more than fine. Although again, I advise you to look into just cruising through rather than coming off.

Then if you're absolutely concerned about health, hope on a high 'natural' level of test. Get bloodwork, and put yourself around the upper range.

>one value is out of range that can correspond to anything from heavy drinking to oral usage to the fact that blasting higher dosages was done prior to a true cruise

again I fail to see the point and

>ive been off cold turkey many times
>BECAUSE OF THE PCT DRUG SIDES

is actual, literal autism

post tiddies or permanently suicidal post-'pct' depression face

So like 20 minutes of sun a day on cycle? I jog shirtless

> bag of smashed assholes
still missin JM

have you ever come off cuck? ive come off prob 3 times with 6+ months of blasting with NOTHING AND GUESS WHAT IM OK. im glad you enjoy making your dealers richw ith shitty pct drugs

novlva and clomid are fucking terrible

>trying to dispute my bloodwork

top kek m8, i was on 200-225mg for that entire semester

get off reddit and GET IN THE TRENCHES YOURSELF

>what works for me will work for everyone else

did people always PCT? hmm makes you think

>I've come off 3 times and im ok
>personal anecdotal
still waiting on them tiddies :^)

>MY bloodwork
yes we all know the retard who tried to bridge into normalcy from using exogenous hormones without any drugs to help recovery his natural HPTA ability is the prime example of intelligence, health, and reasoning that should be paraded throughout the autism-blog-fest that is /fraud/ as the perfect example of how to base your steroid cycles

you're a might cranky, mommy and daddy didn't seem to get you the new racecar bed that you wanted for christmas, did they poopikins? :^)

did people always wash their hands before doing anything medically related? hmm makes you think

wtf is your point

my gyno shrinks when i come off gear, doesnt increase bud :)

yeah because pumping breast cancer drugs that cause vison loss and EXTREME brain fog is so smart and wise right?

think for yourself, love cucks like you though, an extra $40 every order

people have been coming off gear with no support for a long time, PCT is a recent invention to make dealers $$$

this whole PCT "depression" is due largely to the PCT drugs imo

i like hcg a lot though, wouldnt put that in the same league as nolva/clomid

>an extra $40 every order

What kind of fucking retard buys finished products anyway?

I can guarantee you I sell gear to more people here than you do you fucking autist (but I don't actually mods, it's j-just a j-joke)

Buying from a monkey like you I'd probably end up with a vial full of cough syrup rather than deca

or do we not believe in cough syrup because it can cause brain fog while it aids in helping reduce the damage that the cough can cause?

>i'd rather experience depression, potential permanent HPTA shutdown, permanent low test (if any), or gyno than some mild brain fog for a few weeks

>dealers

oh LMAO nevermind fucking dropped, it's a nigger who figured out how to work his local libraries computer

>i'd rather experience depression, potential permanent HPTA shutdown, permanent low test (if any), or gyno than some mild brain fog for a few weeks

he actually believe in this

good goy, into the filter you go

reddit.com/r/steroids/

>i NEED to pct
>i NEED a test base
>i HAVE TO run test higher than deca

seriously hate faggots like this

r-r-reddit says i have to

Merry Christmas. =)

what have you used without a test base?

tren
npp
mast

on npp/mast right now going to add tren in tomorrow

NO TEST

The look is much better, but for my goals im going to need to put test back in.

This vitamin acne blast is so effective i might be able to blast test hard again

How much b5 and acetyl l carnatine are you doing per day?

did you use all of them together?
have you ever used a single compound solo(excluding test)?

Pct is a meme...?

im blasting it hard right now before college so i prob do

Pantethine (active b5 form, get this) 750mg 3-4x a day

ALCAR ~500mg 3-4x a day

you dont need that much carantine but i take that much because i like the focus

the Pantethine is a lot stronger is on sale at powder city right now

my skin care routine comes down to that stack, kojac sponge to exfoliate and shea butter for a moisturizer

shit is PRIME

ive done tren solo and it was pretty nice

ive learned that mast or any dht is a must for me so i always keep it in

plenty of people do deca solo and like it but i think npp solo would be better.

the whole notion that you NEED test is retarded, look at 70s bodybuilding

imo yes, do your own research, experiment and come to your own conclusions

people always like to shit on my vitamin stuff but

vitamin d
zinc
high fat diet
boron
and some other shit was a way better PCT than nolva or clomid ever were

im going to come off this summer and try using HCG throughout my last blast and see how it affects recovery. That will be interesting

i throw in 1g or so of regular b5 each dosage too because i have so much of it

shit is beyond legit, fuck accutane

I'm sick of feeling low T. 420 ng / dl. Can you link me to a beginner's cycle

Used it for 16 weeks @ 5-10mg ED ( not 100% sure of the consistency of dose bc my solution of ora plus + ora sweet had clumps of coagulate in it that would periodically get into the dropper ) in a manner similar to Yohimbine (dosed in the am with coffee followed by fasted LISS cardio)

Yuge cardio gains that pretty much went away a few weeks after stopping the GW, but the best part was I was able to melt off about 6% bf (18% -> 12% @ 165 ending weight, according to one of those hand held bf calculators with metal handles) though this was helped by a pretty hard cut at the same time. Natty otherwise at the time.

Felt like it hit right away (stimulant like effect) but it took a few weeks for the effects to build up to the point where I saw fat loss and cardio gains. Would love to run again in combination with cruise dose test, but am thinking of trying yohimbine next (which I hear is good for getting rid of "stubborn fat" whatever that means)

Can't compare to other fat burners like clen or DNP, sorry

have you ever tried to raise it naturally?

300-500mg test e

not in it for the fat burning, just the endurance

seems pretty sweet, how much were the raws per gram?

any sides?

i've used deca solo and felt really terrible. lots of brain fog, slept a lot, no motivation. i wasn't even memeing myself.

i didnt like deca either, NPP feels much better

It was found to cause cancer in multiple organs by GlaxoSmithKline in 2009.

Doesn't seem like the type of thing you would want to experiment with.

Reference Articles: Geiger LE, Dunsford WS, Lewis DJ, Brennan C, Liu KC, Newsholme SJ (2009). PS 895 - Rat carcinogenicity study with GW501516, a PPAR delta agonist. 48th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology. Baltimore: Society of Toxicology. p. 105.

Newsholme SJ, Dunsford WS, Brodie T, Brennan C, Brown M, Geiger LE (2009). PS 896 - Mouse carcinogenicity study with GW501516, a PPAR delta agonist. 48th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology. Baltimore: Society of Toxicology. p. 105.

PS would 200mg test suffice as a first cycle? 300mg seems pretty high. I just want 1100 ng/dl

I was on for over 2 years, came off with just a bit of HCG. A standard Clomid pct should put you right back to normal.

>Mouse carcinogenicity

seen a lot debate on forums about it causing cancer, my research leads me to believe at standard doses humans would be fine

i dont really care either way, im trying to be #1

200mg is fine if you just want high levels,

>how much were the raws per gram?
I bought 1g from a reseller @ 35/g

Might be able to get it cheaper, but I was spooked enough by the cancer scaremongering around this drug to not invest a lot in bulk raws. Did a bit more research on it recently while researching yohimbine and am not as scared.

Have a copypasta of links but I'm away for the holidays and don't have my main computer.

Endurance was great. Went from being a typical gymbro who couldn't run at anything more than a jogging pace for 10 minutes sustained to being able to keep a pretty decent pace up for about an hour and 15 mins or so by the end of it. Was back down to around 30 mins 2 weeks after coming off.

iirc these studies were based on VERY long usage times (over 2 yrs) at levels way higher than what humans use it at (when you convert/account for the difference in the animal models)

does your dick work when you run npp solo or do you count on the mast to provide that function?

What about 150 mg? Maybe start there and move forward? Where do I get my blood work? I don't wanna fuck up my insurance by setting off anabolic steroid alarms

Run a small amount of test instead of none, 50mg should have you feeling better.

200mg is a high replacement dose, not a "cycle" dose.

that was over a year ago, i've learned my lesson.
on deca solo my dick worked fine, but i had no motivation to play with it. fapped like once every 1-2 weeks

>I bought 1g from a reseller @ 35/g

i just mailed china, well see what i get

people are running it for about 12 weeks, seems about right?

ive never used nandrolone solo, i dont think it would go well for me. i need the dht to control sides

i think it would work solo if i kept e2 in range

youre your own boss bro

figure out what you want from roids and go from there, theres plenty of good trt posts online

www.reddit.com/r/steroids for the basics

how does test e 250 compare to test e 500 for a first cycle?
Will the results of test e 250 really be that much worse than test e 500 if its my first cycle??

400mg minimum for a cycle, you simply won't make rapid enough gains to be worth it otherwise.

not a steroid question but i recently started taking jiu jitsu. whats the best pre-mix I can drink before jiu jitsu to let me perform at my peak for an hour? I gas out like half way through and just get submitted like a typewriter. is there anything beyond caffeine?

I don't want any extra variables to effect my performance in school. Trying to do ENT (or gen surgery) so want to be on the top of my game.

I didn't mean to start a huge argument on PCT, just wanted to know if it was possible. i could always just PCT twice, but would prefer to just do it one. I'm probably just going to use HCG for the two weeks between my last blast and PCT and use novla and clomid, and if I get any vision sides just stop clomid. thanks guys!

You won't need it. Trust me it's a waste. Literally gives you no advantage and doesn't make it enjoyable... in fact the opposite.

If i start a cycle my testicles are going to shrink?

They go back to normal after the post cycle right? Right lads? In the future I want babies

Sounds like you just need better conditioning m8

undeniably

I guess it isn't a good idea to try and get used to taking something before every class

Testicular shrinkage is from endogenous testosterone production shutdown, spermatogenesis isn't always shut down too (see the guys who get their chicks preggo on gear). Your nuts will shrink but will come back to normal after you come off. Or you can use HCG to keep everything acting the same as normal throughout.

is it worth the experience of doing a cycle to learn how a high test male thinks/acts?

I had my test checked a few months ago, I'm around 450 ng/dl. is this too low to train natty to ~22-23 FFMI?

>this roidaroo in my gym sees me mirrin his vasculairty
>glares at me
>'don't look at me man'
>'I don't like it when people look at me man'
>'why are you looking at me man'
>rapid fire short bursts
>spins around 180 degrees
>speed walks out of the free weights area

What kind of shit is he on lol?

Sounds like he's gone on vacation upstate a few times.

When is HCG necessary as opposed to an option?

He ate a bunch of stuns prewirkout and he gets anxiety as a side effect.

>you will never look like this
>why live

>have shit deadlifts
>roid
>good deadlifts
>stop roiding
>good deadlifts remain

How so?

>inb4 good PCT

I don't do PCT, I just eat a lot and take normie tier supplements. It's already been 4 months, I'm not slowing down even slightly.

>saving your own picture with a Veeky Forums number post
we know you lurk fraud lotus

best glute only isolation lift, go

how so? are you fucking retarded?

>hurr my only "knowledge" of gear comes from television and facebook

are you..serious?

Wasn't me, was having Christmas dinner with family the past several hours. I lurk the entertaining threads and fraud is one of them, mainly due to masT.

Why do I always feel like I'm getting a cold after I make out and fuck a girl

Think I need to take AI e3d on NPP, came very quick

>Think I need to take AI e3d on NPP, came very quick
you are the dumbest person on the planet

Not true.

Also to fix cumming fast you just get hard again.

why do you say that? Nandrolone still converts to estrogen

Wasn't feeling it

yeah whatever you fucking nigger

old but gold

>new years reso
>gonna cut all useless sweets, drinks and maybe even tobacco for next blast
not that I eat that much shit but the almost daily sipping with going out to eat few times a week puts a nice dent to my budget

quitting caffeine other than pwo and tobacco is usually really easy but with gf who sips and smokes it's gonna be a tad more challenging.. but the gains are gonna be craycray with perfect diet + GVT on blast

>GVT
r/steroids get out

>>new years reso
kill urself

>xD new years im gonna go to the gym and not be a fat piece of shit!!!!
>but first let me eat 9000 calories a day in deserts, afterall it's thanksgiving/christmas/newyears eve

Whats your trough cruise level leds? I got down to 550 once and felt like utter shit.

Test e 500
Anastrazole .5mg every other day

Lmao faggot maybe he actually appreciates his grandmother and eats her pies

>ahh it's only january 1st. i have the whole year ahead of me. ill start in a few days. afterall we have all these leftovers

At least his genes aren't recessive. Go fuck yourself.

We survived x-mas faggots? Fucking shit was awful. Fucking inferior people with their inferior behavior.

>You don't like pork?
>no i can't eat pork because of my religion.
>uhh yeah at least there are things like chicken and meat i guess
>right right
>krrr crickets crickets krr krr

Why can't people just understand i just like to be myself and just accept the way I am.

He got insane genetics, aka bbc genetics. Imagine he would be on gear, btfo will be insane. It's not even funny

Look at Victor Richards, 18 years old.

BUT MUHHH MAGIC MUH TREN

get a fucking grip

Fucking this. I FUCKING HATE THIS WEAK MINDED ATTITUDE, let's wait the whole year to do something i won't even do, because that's the only delusional thought that's keeping me from killing myself.

I hate people, i wish i wasn't people like you people

No such thing as "bbc" genetics honestly. I'm skinny as fuck and it's terribly hard for me to gain weight even if I stuff myself. Hardgainer bone structure too, thin wrists, etc. Pretty sure the average black guy anywhere is skinny as fuck too. Insane genetics are just that... insane. You have to be an anomaly get them.