Veeky Forums i'm pretty sure my friend's gf wants to bang. what the fuck do i do...

Veeky Forums i'm pretty sure my friend's gf wants to bang. what the fuck do i do? literally just leaving her on read atm while i try to figure this shit out

is she hot?

6.5 or 7/10

She's absolutely scheming for your filthy smegma encrusted dengle.

would you want to fuck her?

>What the fuck do I do?

If you want to fuck her, fuck her. If you don't, don't.

You're very likely posting this and having doubts because you know it's wrong and you're looking for ways to override your very justified sense of guilt

It's up to you in the end though, and who am I to judge such a complex situation?

if she was single of course
he's not an especially good friend of mine but he's a friend nevertheless

wew sounds like she wants the dick

>my friend's gf
>my friend
>friend

yeah I don't see how this is a difficult decision, OP. You're either a scumbag or not.

Don't do it. You don't know what the other guy is going through, don't make it worse. At least tell the guy?

Who gives a shit?
How will he find out?
Just fuck her, this isn't hard.

tell him the situation.
fug her in the nastiest way possible. figure out something that turns you on but would make you want to never talk to the person ever again.
get drinks with brody later

I'm in a sort of similar situation except I'm not friends with the kid and we've already fucked multiple times. It's weird as fuck because she is obviously catching feelings, doesn't want to be with her boyfriend anymore, but won't break up with him. I'd say overall not worth it just go jerk off it's the same end game.

What if he DID do it, but on the self-imposed condition of telling his friend afterwards? She's going to cheat on him anyways, might as well be him and cut his friend the future pain of finding out he's been fooled in the future.

Another option would be going to her place, and talking to her about how it's wrong if things go in that direction. You could end up convincing her of her wrong ways and guarantee her and your friends years of happiness.

No one can tell you what to do, OP.

my thinking process is telling me that in any situation regardless of what i end up doing, going along with it at this point is the best thing to do. i can always cancel on her if i decide not to do it. i don't really want to tell him about it since i don't need that kind of drama in my life. if he finds out, i'll just cut him out of my life i'm thinking.

tell him afterwards? doesn't that just break the bro code entirely, making it redundant? the proper thing to do would be to say "hey, your gf wants to cheat on you with me, heads up," not, "hey, your gf is cheating on you with me."

>i don't really want to tell him about it since i don't need that kind of drama
>if he finds out, i'll just cut him out of my life
Spoken like a true sociopathic piece of shit

This. Don't dishonor your friendship over some tail.

Do that.
Your trips confirm that you should cuck this guy.
Don't be a faggot, OP.

Don't do it, OP.
Even if you're not that good of friends with the guy, it's the wrong thing to do.
Think if you were your friend and he fucked your girlfriend. You'd feel pretty shitty, right?

it's not my fault she wants to cheat on him. he's not what i consider a good friend, just someone i've known for a year and met with like, 4 times.
i wouldn't care who slept with my gf, it would be the fact that she slept with someone else. if i don't sleep with her, she'll find someone else to sleep with. if she wants to cheat, she will, and i don't know if i'm the first person she's cheating with or the tenth.

Anyone with half a wit about them would be upset with their girlfriend not the guy.

Well, thing is, we would all want to be that guy who fucks our gf behind our back.
OP is being that guy at the moment.
Do it, OP.

Just know that once you fuck her you're no longer this guys friend.

I ruined a friendship by going through with it. If its someone who's friendship you actually care about just know its over. If you're cool with that, then its fine.

do normies just hang out all the time or is this a monthly thing?

ive got zero fucking friends and this hurts me

So you'd permanently hurt someone's confidence and feelings, and condition the rest of his relationships forever, and irreparably damage his capacity for trust for the rest of his fucking life to bust a nut?

I don't even know why you came here to ask. Go jack off and think again about if what you're trying to do is a piece of shit move 10 seconds after you cum, see what happens.

It would be a shitty thing to do.

when I'm faced with such situations, I usually fap.

a fapped out mind is a cleared out mind.

I'm not saying that the girlfriend isn't too blame; she'd definitely be at fault too. But the guy going through with it is also at fault.
Now that I'm done taking a shit, the girl shouldn't be talking like that anyways.
The girl is also at fault; however, OP still shouldn't go through with it.

i mean, i honestly don't mind just going along with it and seeing how long it lasts. i have no qualms with pretending to be his friend if i go through with it and it turns out to be a long term thing.
i've been cheated on in the past, i know it sucks, but it's something to have to get through. if this breaks his confidence as much as you're putting it out to, perhaps he's not meant to have a relationship in the first place.
for me it's usually 2-3 weeks of doing nothing and then suddenly everyone wants to meet up for the next 4 or 5 nights. usually drinks. i only have 2 very close friends who i hang out with outside of drinks/networking.
i will, but this could be a long term thing. this isn't just about busting a nut, this is about something that could be very erotic.

>But the guy going through with it is also at fault.
why? it's not his fault the girl wants to fuck him. i stand by the fact that if a girl wants to cheat, she will, and the guy she picks is just there to supplement that. if one won't, another will. might as well make it you.

this question hurts my heart

if you're acknowledging the fact that you know this is a guilty move you should probably walk away from the situation

but telling your buddy about the situation all depends on if you're okay with possibly losing him as a friend

also like said just fucking masturbate right now to clear your head, is she really worth it?

Congratulations, you are now a Chad.

Seriously though, same thing happened to me. I was pretty cool in senior year of highschool and this annoying faggot would always name drop me to his GF and tell her we were tight. She texted me a bunch and we fucked.

It really depends. If it were a close friend I would never bang his GF.

Do it OP, monogamy is a meme anyway.

Why do you call him a friend to begin with? You're not his friend if you're going to fuck his gf.

If you really do consider him a friend, you should tell him.

>monogamy is a meme anyway.
tru
also OP you got motherfuckin trips nigga you best be balls deep in her ass on the 3rd of fucking january

>So you'd permanently hurt someone's confidence and feelings, and condition the rest of his relationships forever, and irreparably damage his capacity for trust for the rest of his fucking life to bust a nut?
not him but I would. When you put it like that, cucking somebody is the most masculine action you can take in life.

fuck her then tell him

ive done it a million times dont worry about it, hoes are hoes

fuck off faggot this isn't related to Veeky Forumsness

yes I'm a bitter virgin manlet

>long-term relationship
>with a girl who cheated on her boyfriend
wew

Personally, I wouldn't want that hanging over my head. I'd rather it be someone else than me.

Why, you lose the girl and friend this way

>Why do you call him a friend to begin with?
good point. he's more of an acquaintance. he's just always very friendly towards me and we've had a few good nights out together so i regard him as a friend, but i suppose that's too strong of a term.
>>if he didn't want me to steal it, maybe he should've made sure to lock the door!
>if he didn't want me to steal it, maybe he should've made sure to lock the door and not make sure the thing has a sign on it that says "PLEASE STEAL ME"

i didnt say relationship

why tell him and ruin the chance of making it long term until it runs its course?

wew that is some disgusting logic
to be fair i think he meant a long term fucking situation, not an actual relationship

Nigga please. If he's so in to her and she's not he's better off no matter what happens. If he's so pitiful he can't get over it that's more than one can reasonably sympathize with

This. It's a great fucking feeling. Unless the guy is married or in the military. I'm not that much of a scumbag.

it sounds to me like you know you're going to do it anyway, so why are you even here?

i don't know if i'm going to do it, i'm trying to find out if there's any legitimate reasons that oppose my line of thinking that aren't "it would hurt his feelings" and "you're a dick!"

>if this breaks his confidence as much as you're putting it out to, perhaps he's not meant to have a relationship in the first place.
congratulations, this is exacly the way a fucking lowlife piece of shit thinks.

>if he didn't want me to steal it, maybe he should've made sure to lock the door! i made him a favor, even! someone else would've stolen a lot more!

fuck you

>if he didn't want me to steal it, maybe he should've made sure to lock the door and not make sure the thing has a sign on it that says "PLEASE STEAL ME"
twist the logic all you want, but in the end, even if it had a "PLEASE STEAL ME" neon sign on it, you still could've chosen to NOT do it

you'll do it. you've already decided. you're just here to find extra ways to rationalize your way out of feeling guilt, and even more, like a true sociopathic piece of shit, of shifting the blame on her boyfriend on the victim of your freely made decision.

i repeat: fuck you

Don't do it brah, we gotta live to righteous virtues in this dark and troubled world.

OP really seems like a sociopath.

Patrick Bateman, is that you?

the emotional responses are all you're gonna get because emotion and fairness is literally the basis of empathy and ethics.
if you don't care about those things then feel free to be a sociopath, but don't act like you're not.

Damn OP, where should I send the flowers?

t. cuckt.

i'm not trying to rationalise my guilt at all, nor blaming the boyfriend at all, lol. it's very clearly her action doing this. you don't need to try to take the argumentative high ground here when what you're saying boils down to what you repeated: "fuck you."

i honestly don't know if i want to do it, but seeing the reasons behind what people are saying for don't do it is making me consider doing it more. it's all just reiterations of what you said.

i'm probably quite sociopathic, but what's the thing that makes me that way? the fact that the iterations of "fuck you!" to what i'm trying to put out as a discussion aren't having an affect on my decision making?

things to ask yourself

is he the type of person to do the same to you in your situation

do you owe him anything, favors etc.

i'm not a very moral person, if you can tell, but your post has given me something to think about a bit more.
so being a sociopath means taking your emotions out of your decision making?
no & no

Yeah OP you're a sociopath. Just go ahead and do it and ignore the part of your emotions that actually make you human, such as empathy.
You're genetically inferior degenerate scum because of your mental illness.
So just go ahead and do whatever you want if it benefits you and you can get away with it, like all sociopaths try and do.
You're a waste of oxygen, just like that slut.
Enjoy your nut.

So many jealous aspies ITT

You're performing preemptive mental gymnastics to justify your future bad decisions. You are just like a woman.

i don't understand why my posts make you so angry.
what kind of mental gymnastics? honestly, if there's something wrong in my line of thinking that isn't grounded in emotion point it out.

OP, remember that this guy and all the others crying about "empathy" are the ones left behind. These guys are the ones who have gotten cucked, have been passed on promotions, and live their lives afraid of offending. Sometimes you have to hurt others to get your way, and doing right by yourself is the right thing. Don't fall under the same delusions these guys have.

first answer was no. ok

now for the followup. you know that the bitch cant be trusted, she will cheat on you too given the chance. so relationship is out of the question. therefore we're talking about like 1-5 fucks before you get bored of each other.

now, you're losing a relationship with a bro that won't do the same to you, and maybe you will get a better relationship with him after you tell him that she is trying to cheat on him with you and you declined.

now the question is, is the benefit of having this guy as a friend/bro outweigh the benefit of having 1-5 fucks with a random whore?

Don't bang her, have some fucking character user.

well this is interesting, I have been cucking some guy for around 1.5 years now

They even got married like 2 months ago

wat do, shall I continue?

OP, do it, and your line of thinking is fucking spot on. Look at the greatest men in the history of ever. Do you think Genghis Khan gave a shit what these fucking cucks think? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Churchill? Hitler? Look at . This guy knows what's up. The ones crying at you are the ones who are going to be cheated on. The ones whose girlfriends are going to get fucked. Emotion is for women.

>it's very clearly her action doing this.
it's not. it's you doing this. you're an instrumental part of this. grow the fuck up.

telling you not to do something that WILL:
>permanently hurt someone's confidence and feelings, and condition the rest of his relationships forever, and irreparably damage his capacity for trust for the rest of his fucking life

to bust a fucking nut is not taking the "argumentative high ground". I'm not even telling you to NOT do it, just to admit openly to yourself that you're willing to be a fucking piece of shit and hurt someone forever to get your dick wet for 20 minutes, instead of trying to crowdsource far-fetched justifications like an insecure faggot.

No

>so being a sociopath means taking your emotions out of your decision making?
that and ignoring that others have emotion and blaming them for having them

>I'm not a very moral person
Bro, honestly I love Veeky Forums because I aspire to greatness, but all the gains in the world ain't worth discarding moral integrity; a true man should live to honour. Honour is masculine and better for you in the long run, my man.
Would you rather have a few moments of pleasure with some sloot or take solace through life in knowing time and time again you stood for what's right and respected your brohood. Do what's right user and remember how your friend will feel.

exhibit B, this poster tries to display his weakness as a strength. "character," an empty, vague word that means nothing in itself. Adopt traits that actually mean something and will bring pleasure to your life. abstaining from a fuck because you're afraid of not showing (((character))) is pathetic.

>OP, do it, and your line of thinking is fucking spot on.
>Do you think Genghis Khan gave a shit what these fucking cucks think? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Churchill? Hitler?
>Emotion is for women.

I'd consider cucking another dude with his gf, but never one of my friends. What the fuck does "friend" even mean to you if you can't do the basic thing in not fucking their girl? Talk about breach of trust and loyalty. That kind of conniving shit is for the girls.

great post, my property

Maybe she really just wants to know how you doing? Is she a good friend?

Maybe tell your gf?

Nigga why tf do you care about what some people on a Congolese penspinning community website will tell you when you made your mind up already.
are you just enjoying shitposting?

I fear not offense lad, honesty is integral regardless of offens. However user, know this: glory is not attained through hedonism and sick gains should be for both body and spirit.

I was cucking a guy too, but I eventually fell for the girl, she said she couldnt cheat on him anymore and decided to leave me.

I miss her.

Just do it dude. Obviously our personal contexts are different and my own moral compass might be more debased, but I fucked my literal best friend's girlfriend. No one ever found out and we still hang and it's all fine.

>moral integrity
a concept invented to make people feel good about being weak.

you can disregard history and facts all you want. Reality doesn't reflect your fee-fees.

Doesn't make me angry, but disappointed in you that you would go out of your way to make a decision that would hurt someone of the same species as you emotionally, and potentially physically if they would decide to self harm.
It isn't your problem what happens to him, and in a sense neither affects you directly, but choosing to harm him in such a way, either him knowing or unknowing for your own personal gain at his expense is sociopathic.
This is not a survival situation, where you need a promotion at your workplace, or someone has resources you need and they won't share or are hostile, this is a man who has demonstrated friendliness towards you and you are willing to intentionally go out of your way to hurt this man to satiate your sexual desires momentarily.
You are acting on base instincts and are more akin to an animal than a human being, and a result of that undeserving of respect if you're unable to demonstrate temperance when faced with temptation.

I've looked through the entire thread and have yet to see pics of the girl, what the fuck OP

>my calendar
Jesus christ dude what are you some kind of big shot

you're a virgin faggot lol get out of here

It's sad that you think this way. No

>or someone has resources you need and they won't share
OP is trying to find a wet home to date his dong. Cucky has a gf he won't otherwise share.

>All these retarded posters telling OP
>"NOOO DON'T DO IT YOU SCUMBAG RESPECT YOUR FRIEND'S RELATIONSHIP!!!"
Are you all actually retarded?
Obviously his friend's gf is a slut if she's even opening up the prospect of letting you bone her despite the fact she has a boyfriend.

You'd honestly be doing your friend a favour by fucking her, because then at least he knows that she isn't the one and he can focus on moving the fuck on from that whore.
I mean come the fuck on. If you don't let her fuck you, she'll just find somebody else to cheat on her boyfriend with.

Stop being naive and do the right thing, OP.
Enjoy the free slut pussy, and tell your friend about it so he can break off the slut and find somebody else.

Except such lunacy is the weakness. If you stumble at any hurdle, give in to any temptation it is pathetic and you are a slave to yourself, you may be emancipated through being strong and against your fears living for God and righteousness; however I fear you have not the courage nor power.

thanks. that's what i was thinking but i didn't want to insult them.
i wouldn't sleep with someone who was married, but that's personal preference. you do you.
but your entire point is grounded on the assumption that i'm the only person available who she is going to cheat with. i'm sure she'll just move onto someone else to fuck. why shouldn't that be me?
who did i blame for having emotion? i simply try to do whatever is best for me in any situation. this person is not a close friend of mine.

i honestly believe that honour ties a man down and only stops him from doing what could be great

like i said, i would never do it to my close friends, those i consider like brothers to me. as a thought experiment, have you considered however that perhaps guys should sometimes try to sleep with their friends girlfriends to test their integrity?
honestly just trying to defend my point.
i consider sex a reward, just like the things you mentioned. men compete for it continuously. woman pick who they want to do it with. i'm not being gluttonous, such as you suggested.

well this girl wont leave me (we work together lmao) and also we have caught feelings for each other

how fucked am I ?

>Sometimes you have to hurt others to get your way
>Don't fall under the same delusions these guys have.
exhibit B, this poster tries to display his weakness as a strength.
>"character," an empty, vague word that means nothing in itself. Adopt traits that actually mean something and will bring pleasure to your life
>Look at the greatest men in the history of ever. Do you think Genghis Khan gave a shit what these fucking cucks think? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Churchill? Hitler?
>Emotion is for women.

You realize Alexander the Great only fucked one woman in his life right? He had king Darius's hot Persian wife and daughters trying to get at him but "Alexander, esteeming it more kingly to govern himself than to conquer his enemies, sought no intimacy with any one of them, nor indeed with any other woman before marriage, except Barinse, Memnon's widow, who was taken prisoner at Damascus. She had been instructed in Grecian learning, was of a gentle temper, and by her father, Artibazus, royally descended".

Lycurgus had the spartan queen offer to abort her child and become his wife and instead tricked her into giving birth and then named the rightful king the heir to sparta.

There are plenty of great men who have chosen virtue over being a weak compulsive piece of shit. All you're proving is that you have no control over your own passions and your a man of weak soul and character.

Yeah. And Alex the Great was a flaming homosexual too.

BrĂ¼h i only care about one thing in this situation, and that's not giving women everything they want. I legit hate that women can just fuck everyone. I have no idea about the context and there's 1000 things to consider. Call me insecure. But I legit wouldn't fuck her just on account of not giving her what she wants

>bruh I took psych 101 now I'm an unbermensch

Don't fall for a cuckee, user.
She cucked once, she will cuck again.

if u think that anything related to psychology kys my man

you're missing a noun there user

thanks for the laugh, but do you have something to say other than trying to state their opinions are akin to edgelords? that doesn't prove they're wrong. imagine if putin said "Sometimes you have to hurt others to get your way." different context, right?
i put myself first over either giving her what she wants or not.
never catch feelings for a girl who has cheated on someone else. likewise, if you've cheated on a girl, never tell future prospects that. once a cheater, always a cheater.