/plg/ Powerlifting General

Powerlifting General
>Sheiko Claus edition

A thread for discussions on the sport of Powerlifting.
/ Squat / Bench / Deadlift /

youtube.com/user/powerliftingtv/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J0-8yFbA7hU
mediafire.com/file/3qtuu9chp88sejg/Practical_Programing_for_Strength_Training.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoa dude that pics hilarious!!!1

fat doggo edition

nicee

TRAPPY COME TO CANADA PLSSSS

how is you're christmas sean

really made me think XD

funny since I made 2 of those 4 posts on my phone LMAO

I think sean's christmas was good he said my mom gave him some pussy earlier so he got a nice gift at least.

stop averting attention away from sean idiot

>you're christmas
>you're

go back to school fuckhead

>that tfw when too intelligen't for school

just do GOH&HAD user wtf lmao

your dumb lol

I'm coming to you're house and smacking that little ass

>tfw not intermediate enough to run sheiko
>tfw too intelligent to run candito 6 week

im bigger then you physically, mentally, and penis

unironically asking this: do people do this instead of whole milk?
boring cribbas huh paul

Sheiko Claus got me Inzer wrist wraps for xmas

life is good

I just realized

Cool spelled backward is looc

What are the fucking chances

That wasnt me

This is not fitness related. Please delete your post.

That wasnt me
i havent posted until now so no attention has been averted

whoa dude thats crazy holy shit

Check you're inbox

looc in portuguese is almost translated to crazy

so cool = crazy too

really makes you think

you look like this

Damn that guys a cutie pie lmao

He really is

someone fucking reply to me PLEASE

hallooo!!

Ayyyy

lol meant to make reply for

I use coffee creamer if I have it on me, but if I;m out I just use whole milk yeah. Usually with a packet or two of sweet n low. Lots a cream lots a sugah

And whats a boring cribba

i Just finished watching that movie! bretty gud

AHAHAHAHAH

HE FUCKING LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM ON THE LEFT

WHAT IN THE FUCK

cribbas is just my shorthand for christmas instead if xmas. seems more phonetic to me

Hung out with family and drank with my uncles. Had a pretty fun time desu

o i was referring to GOH&HAD actually. i'm sure there's plenty of variance in how people like their coffee

me on the left but I wish I was born on the right

same

I don't think half and half even has any protein, like 1g or soemthing per serving so it's shit. Whole milk is 150 cals for 8g and chocolate milk is 200 cals for 8g.

Whenever I go to a restaurant with the family and we order coffee I chug down all the leftover coffee creamers cups.

ah was just wondering since it seemed you were the lead shitposter today.
Sounds good lad. Now that i think about it I should get back to drinking. no reason not to.
ah. yeah i didn't bother to look it up; probably should have.
that sounds pretty gross but maybe it helps with gains who knows

Niceee :ok_hand:

Drink well buddy. I've had more than enough for the night

:joy::ok_hand::skin-tone-2:

>You can't just push your ass out/keep your shins vertical because your hamstrings would pull your pelvis, resulting in a rounded back.

This is wrong, at least if your stance isn't too wide.

For the equipped squatters, who like to have an extra wide stance because it gets more out of the suit (going on their own claims, I have never been in a squat suit), "Rip's" low bar squat is not a good idea

Trappy lives in Brazil, doesn't >she?

I would STRONGLY recommend against going to Canada in that case. Unless >she wants to freeze >her >penis off.

>you're

>didnt even need to shoop the nose

all of my keks, paul on suicide watch

can you photoshop me as the girl next

Lmao you guys lonely or what

I can't believe how much people are posting here on Christmas instead of spending it with their gfs and family.

Lmao I don't have a gf

BUSTED.

Le ebin fiancee

I spent it with family. And today with friends

We went to the gym and lifted weights.

I can believe it.

youtu.be/J0-8yFbA7hU

Can skip to 1:30. Any tips

You waste way too much time. It should take no longer than 20 seconds from you starting your camera to you descending on your first rep.

Second your stance is too narrow.

Third don't make the bar jump at the top. Simply straighten your legs. You never locked out during that whole set. Make sure you do. And don't fling the bar.

Different person but I've found a narrow stance to benefit me much more than a wider stance. Why is this? I'm 6'0 81kg

There is something in the middle between wide and narrow. Narrow is rarely better for anyone. Middle to wide.

I would definitely classify myself as narrow - middle at the very least

Wide stance is for fatties who can't fit their stomach in between their knees when they squat with a natural stance

Someone have a TM for powerlifting?

Your camera angle is shitty. From what I can see, Isley is right and your stance is too narrow. Those headphones aren't IPF approved. And you're look too "up." Keep your neck neutral

mediafire.com/file/3qtuu9chp88sejg/Practical_Programing_for_Strength_Training.pdf

There's specifically a TM for Powerlifting in there.

Short version is:
Monday:
Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
Some pulling accessory (I was doing 5x3 power cleans until my knee was beginning to ache from catching them on top of all the squats, no doing speed deadlifts 3x3, he also recommends good mornings but I hate them)

Wednesday:
Squats 2-3x5, not heavy enough to actually cause fatigue. I do 315 lbs when Monday weights are 450 lbs or more
OHP 3x5 reasonably heavy, but should never be in danger of failing reps, and shouldn't fatigue one for Friday bench

Friday:
Squats 5x1
Bench (paused) 5x1
Deadlifts 3x1

It's an 8-12 week program before a backoff week to taper for a meet or some such. Towards the end of the program, deadlifts on Friday might just be a heavy single. Reps shouldn't be missed. So start light enough that you won't hit a wall in week 4 or anything stupid. Advance 5 lbs a week, unless you have some micro plates then you might microload your bench towards the end.

I just watched the vid.
go fuck yourself with your "narrow middle"
that's narrow as fuck. if it were narrower your heels might touch.

Bump

lmao brett gibbs seems to have removed that cringy as fuck "champion attitude" or whatever video from his youtube channel

Is there a Method like this to get out of the suit again? Must be a bitch to undress

no lifting for 3 days due to gym being closed for xmas, if i drink all 3 days will i lose all my gains?

It is. But you just pull it off. Easier somehow.

Couldnt you do something like this only with your head down to glide out of it with the help of Gravity?

Lmaooooo

Cmon do it and make a vid!

theres only 1 bench in the gym if I do nuckols 28freeprgrms 3x medium int bench im gunna b doing 10+ sets will people be mad at me

please santa I want a finnish one

Don't worry about it. Just don't waste time.

if you go to a place that has only one (1) bench in the whole place and you do that kind of programming, you're probably the strongest guy in there so those bitches best learn their place Tbh

finnish gf for me

Who is this Guy ?

>tfw 20C is enough to freeze me

i get really weary when 3 black people walk into a store dressed like hoodrats. why am i so racist?!

and latina GF?

Because despite them only making up 13% of the population, they are responsible for more than 50% of violent crimes. At least in America

irritates me to fuck when people squat outside the cage

you dont have the carrier bags or slippers to get them off, multiply is worse

Aren't most of those crimes against themselves tho?

Hello trappy-chan~

It's because you're an underweight male. Try eating more and actually lifting.

>underweight
>male

I don't wanna know what your standards for normal weight and female are tbH

i want to BULLY trappy