Manlet hate thread

Friendly reminder that all men below 5'11.5 are manlets and society sees you as no better than a child with shitty facial hair.

>5'11.5"
5'11.5 manlet detected. Just a wittle bit under 6' eh short stuff?

He probably uses all sorts of hair product to keep it up and look like he's actually a man

ha nice try little guy.
i'm 6'4

6'
6'3" reporting in. Not enormouslly tall but it still is really g8

When will they learn?

>bitch wears high heels
>guy can't lift himself too

friendly reminded that threads like this get deleted and OP gets a ban for 7 days.

Even without high heels, he would be under her, user.

just a reminder that OP is tall with nothing else going for him other than his height and the gym. People who win at life don't need to feel superior, just an observation I've made, losers will find any thing no matter what it is to try and feel superior. Im 5'8 and have never felt insecure about my height! Doesnt matter what some tall loser has to say!

t. 5'11.6" faggot

Learn what? How to make millions as actors? Pic related was a piss poor example, retard.

Fpbp

reminder that manlets hate society so much that they commit acts of terrorism at a far higher rate than real men

>Im 5'8 and have never felt insecure about my height! Doesnt matter what some tall loser has to say!
t. "mommy's little man"

Lmao I'm just saying, plus you never addressed my second point, people who are winners don't feel the need to make others feel like they're less. I have a 6'4 friend and we always roast each other but he never says stupid shit like height, he has a 3.8 gpa and good major. Height doesn't matter if youre a loser. Plus being 5'8 and balling up people who are 6'0 is fun to do

Wow OP it must be terrible to be you, your life is so empty and pointless that you have nothing better to do than post old, busted, tired-out memes from Last Thursday over and over again like an autist. Have you considered knitting? I hear it's great for combating boredom, and it doesn't take a high IQ either.

t. 5'11.5 manlet

It's Jon Sand, the bastard of the Middle East

>be a manlette
>get shat on everyday for being a manlette
>people wonder why manlettes have defensive dispositions

makes you hmmmm

this is retarded. The majority of men in the world are manlets if that's the case

Kek so many manlet tears already in this thread...
I guess being one of santas little elves wasnt good enough for you? Why cant you just accept your loss?

Kek

5'2 guy reporting in. AMA

How's the weather down there champ?

No.
5'11,5" is 180cm.
Goes to show how much better Europe is than US. We are taller AND use a more generous cut-off for manlet.

a bit crowded

>6'4
manlets,when will they learn?

What's your opinion on manlets who claim to be alpha men? Like Alpha m (5'7) or Alpha Destiny (5'5).

Yeah, and if you weight less than 100kgs, real men see you as a stupid looking woman with a beard.

I'm a 5'4 manlet, and have had no trouble attracting people I desire. I've had meaningful relationships and plenty of hookups. Being taller would definitely help, though. What's most important is confidence.

Yup. That's the truth. Only the select few can join the tall godhood and rule over the manlets with an iron fist.

just look at tyler1 for ur answer. hes 5'7 and bullies tall people and fucks their gfs. watch his YT lol

>I'm 6'
>The short qt I liked is now dating a 6'3" guy
It's over lads, 6' isn't even good enough anymore

>6' isn't even good enough anymore
Right in the feels.
I remember how I was considered pretty tall a couple of years ago, but now I'm just "alright height".

>manlette
it's womanlet you cretin
and every time a lanklet gets in power they fuck everything up

manlets are ALWAYS the most competent leaders, that's a fact

is new cut off 6'3 now?

5'11 is already 180cm you inbred Sandnigger.

I sure hope not, we already have a shit ton of 5'10 guys claiming to be 6'.

>that
>high heels

depends on where you live. i doubt you could attract anyone in most EU countries. in my country hardly any guy is under 185 and most girls are in the 175-185 range.

Lol no