thanks past nigga

Dont make becoming a normalfag your goal

drink less and stop vaping like a faggot @me

>don't do ICF
>admit you don't like powerlifting
>listen to lotus about training/eating
This about covers it.

I gotta counter signal there

Isolation exercises are great for those with subpar muscle strength. Isolate and train the primary muscles used in compound exercises and the rest is sipstory

newfag here, what exactly is wrong with machines? I've got should problems so doing stuff like lat raises hurt less and are easier to perform using the machine

This. But I know I would have done it anyway.

>dont use machines
So you've become more retarded?

the krust krab pizza, is the pizza, that is good for me

Stop trying to make a difference with your shitty 60lb weights, and get into the gym.

on november 21 2005 wait 10 more seconds before sitting in car in the morning

ive done 2/3 of these, what does lotus advocate?

pls help

>don't do ICF
why

>don't do SS
>do 3x10 fullbody
>periodize even if you beginner

look at the guy who made it

what happened bud

not an argument

I don't get this "not an argument" meme.

Not every comment needs to be a coherent argument, sometimes a comment is just that – a comment.

Take your time, practice makes perfect

>i asked him to explain why ICF isn't a good routine
>his response doesn't provide a reason as to why ICF isn't a good routine and isn't a valid argument against the routine
>hurd dur not every comment needs to be a coherent argument

You didn't ask me that at all, anonymous isn't a username, and literally why the fuck would you follow the lifting routine of a fat, dumpy, autistic fuck.

You could leg press lmao4pl8 but strugge le with a 2pl8 squat, so do tell me why are machines bad for you ? Just do fucking compound exercises, it'll do you better. If you are hurting, use lower weight, or ask for assistance damnit

pipe bomb, lost my dog

>You didn't ask me that at all
you said "don't do ICF", i asked "why".
what the fuck did you think i meant? why did i eat pasta for dinner? jesus christ

>anonymous isn't a username
what the fuck do you mean and what does this have to do with anything at all?

>why the fuck would you follow the lifting routine of a fat, dumpy, autistic fuck
again, not a fucking argument.
the looks of a person and his "autism" (which i don't think you know what is) are no indication of his fitness knowledge.
i'm pretty sure rippetoe is 1000 times more knowledgeable than you and yet he's fat and doesn't look good at all.

i would ask you to try again but i know you will respond with another non-argument because you don't know shit, so i'll just give up since this discussion isn't going anywhere

>you said "don't do ICF"

Wrong

do a lot more volume

recomping is a meme, bulk properly

do a lot more volume

talk to urologist before she breaks up with you due to your ED

fpbp

Generally, if I want advice, I take it from people who are actually successful at the things I want to do. Blaha's training has been a resounding failure even when it was combined with copious amounts of anabolics.

So why should I listen to someone who clearly doesn't know what they are doing?

you dated your urologist? story time!

fucking pussy

dont lift its for nerds, do many sports instead

this

Rippetoe is fat at an old age, Blaha is fat at his prime. There is a clear difference here.

Oneitis is dangerous as fuck

>Realize shes not the girl that you are making her out to be in your mind, quit putting her on some pedestal

>Don't try and kiss her on the 2nd date

You're NOT in love with any of those girls you dumb fuck. You're just a horny lonely asshole.

This picture really make me think every time I "fall in love" with a girl.

get a load of the new guy

i'd teach myself progressive overload and some calisthenics at the age of 10

Jesus, what shithole are you from

Sorry bout your doggo though

Damn, Desperation hit close to home. Also, both "Insecurity" and "You never try".

I still really want sex, though. What do?

Dont drop out of high school

Enter the water polo team, you'll get fucking shredded. Drop the fucking videogames. Eat more, you fucking skelly.

:(

this

DELET THIS

>don't say "I love you too", that's your dick taking over

I wasn't even the one who got hurt...

Never, ever, ever care what they think no matter what. Value your education above all else.

Don't stop working out after high school you stupid fuck.

>stop fucking things up

More is better long term, but you don't get there by always doing more.

Don't ever pussy out on bullies. They won't respect you. Tell them to go fuck themselves, a punch is not that bad.

Don't do it if they have a knife, though.

Load up on bitcoins and hold.

Also, learn about psychopathy, and then beware of it in jewish behaviour.

Get a routine within 2 weeks.
Switch to/mix in Barbells much, much sooner.
Don't go fraud for at least a year.
Stretch every time you go to the gym.
Do cardio at least twice a week, immediately.
Treat diet equally as importantly as the gym.
You're going to make it, but focus on consistency and discipline.

>RETRACT
>THE
>FUCKING
>SCAPULA
Also do alot more OHP.

stop drinking

Last year, I made a deal with myself that I would spend up to $5,000 to find out the best way for me to get in shape. I had spent years devolving my mind and career, so I decided to lay down a real investment of time and resources into my body.

My conclusions are:

>Buy a quality Olympic barbell
>Buy a quality squat rack with a pull up bar
>Buy a quality bench
>Buy fractional plates
>Do starting strength
>Stop drinking sodas
>after getting strong, cut calories by trading out high calorie/low nutrition foods for low calorie/high nutrician foods
>Switch to a routine that will maintain strength and add assesory work for volume
>buy a real stopwatch for rest times
>buy a white board to record sets and reps writhin workout
>rest 5 minutes between worksets
>record progress on a spreadsheet

Total cost for needed items is less than $1,000.

Conclusions regarding other fitness stuff:

>The Lat Pulldown machine is great, but ultimately not needed.
>Same with Pull up resistance bands
>cammeras are better than mirrors for form checks

Usesless stuff:

>Bodyweight tools (e.g. - dip bar things, push-up stands, paralettes, pull-up towers).
>Gloves and grip assists
>Fat grips
>Ab wheels and hanging leg raise stuff
>buying cheap equipment (e.g. - standard bars/plates, $100 squat racks, $75 squat stands...)
>Treadmill
>Stronglifts

Keep in mind that these are just what I would tell myself. My goal was to find a workout style that I would naturally do. Basic strength training has been the most consistent part of my year and netted me the most gains.

Kek

This

I don't really have any regrets, I'm happy where I am, but I guess it would be don't go off the jump on cross country skis

>Last year, I made a deal with myself that I would spend up to $5,000 to find out the best way for me to get in shape
>Buy a quality Olympic barbell
>Buy a quality squat rack with a pull up bar
>Buy a quality bench
>Buy fractional plates

Why didn't you save time, effort and money and get a gym subscription?

This pic is too true.

>>buy a real stopwatch for rest times

stopped reading there, but hope it all went well for you

>Don't bother, it doesn't get better.

In the long run a home gym is less expensive.

>in the long run regret hurts more than rejection
Am I the only one this doesn't apply to?
I literally turned down sex with some drunk college hottie on the streets a month ago, thought to myself I was a fucking retard and then moved on right away.
Meanwhile I got rejected by some girl 3 (three) years ago and I still get pissed thinking about it at least once a week.
Rejection fucks me up so bad I'm basically a mess for a couple of weeks afterwards.
Regret? Whatever.

Depends how much you spend and how long you're likely to spend. I know because I went over it in depth after looking at spending £6,000 myself. Turns out the gym is cheaper over 20 years, even if you're buying second hand equipment. Since I'm more likely to move or change equipment over those 20 years than not, it's probably closer to 40 years before a home gym breaks even.

I also find a gym far, far more effective for trying new exercises, new routines, new skills, meeting people, trying out free classes and other useful stuff.

tl;dr home-gym really has no benefits

>Why didn't you save time, effort and money and get a gym subscription?

I have a community gym with decent equipment, but I would never use it because of the need to change, drive over to the clubhouse, and drive back.

At home, I can just lift in my underwear while my clothes are being washed / fold towels and clothes as part of my rest between worksets.

>fuck all the girls that want you and make your cock hard. Dont wait for the special one. She is not worth it to be a 27 khv.

>tell your abusive mom to fuck off and dont be her doormat

>every muscle 2 times per week. Eat peanut butter.

>train boxing instead of Karate

>start caring more about fashion, dont dress like a hobo, you are 18 ffs not a child anymore.

>dont take shit from anyone

====
I did all but 1st but over time it fucked me up enough that now it doesnt matter. Virgin at 27 or 37 is all the same shit.

This

This

Shits not gonna just fall into place, you have to work hard.

Also don't worry about what others are doing and saying or what they think of you. It's all drama bullshit that amounts to nothing.

>JUST B URSELF LAWL

Doing my best

Try not to curl with the leg thingy

Do more incline

Don't get addicted to weed and tobacco like a bitch.

Also, get help for depression and anxiety ASAP

What were the results for getting help with depression and anxiety? How long did it take?

Focus more on your diet than fucking around left and right with new routines

Stop picking at it or it'll never heal.

I got help after going through an episode that started at the end of August. It caused the girl I was with to leave at the end of September because she was worried I would do something stupid because I was too apathetic and disconnected from everything.

Sometime later that week after she left I had a complete suicidal breakdown wich landed me in the crisis centre. A week later I was seeing a doctor and got a px for zoloft and klonopin. I also recently started seeing my old counsellor who helped me wth my anxiety last year.

Almost 3 months later and I'm still struggling but every day I get some more of the light that I lost. I reconnected with the girl and just after posting my first post I flushed my remaining stash of weed.

Day by day my man. Never deny yourself a baby step either

Keep cutting, you've only got a few kgs to go, and don't think you can start "bulking" you utter fucking retard.

>low reps, high weight beats high reps, low weight
>start deadlifting earlier
>for the love of god, master your bench press form

beyond that, my success in fitness is something i'm really, really proud of.

Just use a Mass Gainer. You won't go bald.

deets?

THC is the best preworkout you will ever use.
Meditate more, mental health is just as important as physical health.
Dont do Keto you tard!
Dont date that cunt.
Do bang your roommate.
Be more social you fucking autist.
Ignore your dumb fraternity brothers.
Group-Think is cancer.

CHECK YOUR FUCKING FORM BEFORE YOU FUCK UP YOUR KNEE
I used to be a squatter...

>start getting in shape NOW

one of my biggest regrets was waiting until after high school to start losing weight. At least I've gone from 200 to 160 in the past couple years (Im 5'6 btw)

Stop talking to her, she will never value all the things you did for her.

did you bang your room mate?

i banged my landlady which of course turned murky

get outta the house from the two sisters and a single mom more often, rather then planting myself in front of a computer

this, when I was 18 or 20

Don't kill yourself. Wait, what?

Don't go on the exchange, stay at home.

>story time!

I'm from the Belize (US national though); my dog got into the basement,where I keep the things I plan to overthrow the government with.

It was my pipe bomb, to be clear.