Why do females hate you more the more you show affection for them? I really don't fucking get it

Why do females hate you more the more you show affection for them? I really don't fucking get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFEimfILnLE
youtube.com/watch?v=lmoPMiCJ10A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All women are stupid cunts desu

you're probably pathetic when you do it

I'm not. She's literally pissed cuz of some dumbshit reason and I said I still care about her.

probably because you call them females, you cockhole.

Because you are ugly.

Push/Pull is the key to emotional attraction for both genders you stupid beta fuck. Showing straightforward affection makes you look needy and NOTHING is less attractive than being seen as needy.

Repeat after me

"I like you a lot but I honestly don't give two fucks about you"

This is your mantra now. Live your life like this and watch both men and women respect you more. When you are too eager to please people pick up on that and put themselves above you in terms of social standing

Are you being creepy about it? Don't hit on women while they're working. Don't call them females. Stop sniffing their hair as they walk by.

Here's a fun tip: women are people! Talk to them about common interests and shit. Stop being such a desperate whiny loser and maybe you'll get some play.

sadly this is the truth

show no affection and she'll want you more and more
show too much affection and you'll look unattractive
really dumb shit desu because i you like someone you should show it

I don't get this, but i always fuck it up somehow.

Today, i was suppose to go out with this girl i like at work for a motorcycle ride down to the beach. Her first time at this beach and on a motorcycle. 2 days ago i ruined it and she told me she felt very pressured at the club.

I was hugging her, and kissed her a handful of times on her neck, cheek, and a few times on the lips which she did not push me away. But i had my drunk talk take over and i was telling her how i WANT her to be mine and was pressuring her for a relationship.

Fuck man.

first post
best post
truest post

>Stop sniffing their hair as they walk by.

wtf but this is the only pleasure i get
they don't even know i do it that's how stealthy i am

this is true, but too reductive. A healthy, functional relationship requires two equal partners. If you're too eager to please, you're obsessing over the other person and they don't want that. No one wants that, because it's fucking creepy.

"a relationship is compromise" true. But a compromise only works if you actually have things and interests and a life outside of the other person. You're not "two halves of a whole" you're "two wholes coming together"

"she'll love me if I act like douche" is reductive and you'll have a bad time if you use this a rule of thumb. Only creepy neckbeard "nice-guys" actually think this.

tl;dr: people like affection; everyone hates a suck-up.

Okay, so stop being a fucking creepoid.

girls r dumb

But I'm not, i don't know why but my feelings just came out that night. I'm good at holding it in, but i just had to tell her how i felt.

And it fucked up.

>you're giving a "please like me" vibe

that's like some chick grabbing your dick on the first date and saying she want's to get married and have 10 kids. Except when guys do it, the girls actually think they're going to get murdered.

Yeah i fucked up and learned my lesson, if it makes it better i've known her for like 3.5 weeks and went out just us two times prior.

creepy fuck.

litrelly done what anyone else would have
tried moving out of the friendzone but user got burned

>"I like you a lot but I honestly don't give two fucks about you"
This user gets it.

k.

Disagree, user.

yeah obviously you would since you're a virgin
making a move is needed to move out of the friendzone
going in for a kiss and so forth is expected and nothing new or out of the ordinary

some bitches spread legs while some shrivel up like old hags

>I WANT YOU TO BE MINE

people who unironically use the word "friendzone" need to be whipped with a belt

besides saying that embarrassing shit and wanting a relationship
everything else was fine

bah feeling pressured - yet allowing someone to kiss and touch you = not knowing what she even wants

You're lucky I'm here. Putting a woman on a pedestal is the last thing you wan to do. It shows your mindset is in scarcity mode. This at an evolutionary core to women is a turn off. You have to be confident enough to feel entitled to women, their intuition picks up on confidence blazing fucking fast.

I will tell you this right now, traditional marriage is 100% dead. It does not work at all unless your religion is shared with her and everything works. If not - get ready for a shit show relationship or become confident. A woman will always shit test you, I'm pretty sure what she did to you was a shit test.

Remember that women want to be needed, but needed by the right guy. If for instance she saw you were flirting on other women then she would be more attracted to you.

Be real when you talk to her. Tell her how you feel and mean it. Don't try to make decisions based on outcomes, instead listen to her and play off your gut instincts.

>I PRETENDED TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU, SO WHY WON'T YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME?
>WHY ARE FEMALES SO STINGY WITH THEIR SEXHOLES?

>wanting to remain in the friendzone

damn you are pathetic my nigga
don't forget to buy her groceries for that hug

>not knowing what she even wants
this is just how girls tend to think

of course and this is why it's the mans job unless she rides the cock carousel to make a move and find out

not that easy if her statements are riddled with "don't know what i want"

She has to feel like she earned your affection by pleasing you. And you're only affectionate when she does something you approve of.

I have no idea how to respond to you.
Are you seriously implying that men cannot have platonic relationships with women, and if they do, it's only because they can't trick them into having sex?
Are you serious?

yeah it is
women are little children and never move out of that child stage mentally

usually when a bitch says "dont know" it's up to you decide

enjoy your rape charge.

This. You need strong principals as a man to keep a woman approval seek from you. It shows her what you want and she will go out of her way to make it happen.

>that one loser that cant get his "friend" to spread her legs

pathetic my nigga
if i want "friends" I'll go talk to my male friends
women are fuck holes and useless at about everything else

makes sense but how do you decide for her?

>Talking every day for weeks, fuck a few times and pretty much date
>No contact out of the blue for 1 week+

Why do females do this? It's doing my head in and there's no way I'm going to double text.

Watching anons in this thread try to talk about women is like watching a chimpanze fuck a dead toad. You're all fucking embarrassing.

make the move
depends on what it is always take the initiative if she "doesn't know

im telling you women are very easy to understand and play mind games with

so i should outright tell a girl i fancy to "be my gf" in an assertive way?

This is actually emotional abuse. As in, officially a symptom of an abusive relationship.

Because the mating game is not about who shows more affection, it's about who shows less.

Women are evil and hate all things good and beautiful

depends on how long you've known each other
how many dates
take the initiative and touch her
go for a kiss
don't be shy to talk about things like sex and make a joke/laugh about it
see how she reacts

a key to a women is through the mouth

Oh, you're 13 and just listened to your first rap album. Now I see.

and this right here is why relationships are a hassle

>you're 13 for knowing how women work

nah nigga
all experience

>a key to a women is through the mouth
i see what you did there

So much autism...wew..coming from a chad, don´t do this.

No wonder you´re single

faggot

>there's no way I'm going to double text.
this user gets it. stay strong. dont make the mistake I did and send multiple texts

>nah nigga
>all experience

>from a chad

>depends on how long you've known each other
around 1.5 years
>how many dates
3 but spread out on multiple days because Long distance
>go for a kiss
did way more than that if you catch my drift
>don't be shy to talk about things like sex and make a joke/laugh about it
did
>see how she reacts
liked it

can't you retards just be friendly, fun, and interesting without coming on too strong, needy, and rapey? just be a normal person, fuck.

>around 1.5 years
>3 dates

damn
how can you be so pathetic? i would have smashed her the first week or two after the initiate first date

i smashed multiple times user that's not the problem also smashed the first time we met

jesus fucking christ, you're like a light in the darkness.

>and yet you still cant lock her down

because like every other girl out there she doesn't know what she wants

That's some good reflecting on your autism

This whole thread is /r9k/ tier

It would be better if woman weren't fucking shit bags, and accept when a man explains his feelings.

so what, move along
this
so
much

appreciate what you have and don't always shit test your guy it fucking sucks for us

start cutting contact with her
stop replying to messages / calls
don't see her often

make her want you

>dude expresses feelings
>girl doesn't respond the way you want

THAT CUNT!

>and accept when a man explains his feelings.
>I TOLD HER I WANTED TO FUCK HER
>AND SHE WOULDN'T LET ME FUCK HER!
>WHAT A BITCH!

They shit test because it's their nature to make sure they survive, just as men try to be better than other men. I'm out dis bish

that's exactly right
god put you here to pleasure us men
hell you bitch, you were in the kitchen and making babies for centuries with no rights

that shouldn't have changed

Wooow. You're a real catch, aren't you? And you say you can't get a girl? I can't fuckin' believe it.

already doing that
it works but i don't want to do this for the entirety of god knows how long it'll take

you seem upset? is it because i know of what you are worth?
and that's nothing more but your holes?

for centuries women like yourself did nothing but cleaned, cooked, and waited for the husband to come back from work to fuck you

you'll never make it then
stop thinking with your cock

youtube.com/watch?v=XFEimfILnLE

alright

holy shit, you're really bitter, aren't you?
this is legit fuckin' rage. you adorable fuckin' pussy.

You'll prolly never breed, dude

youtube.com/watch?v=lmoPMiCJ10A

>backpedaling

nah babe
i just know what your gender is worth and if it wasn't for your holes you would have been slaughtered like pigs for being useless

it's alright
nothing wrong with being the useless gender who can only complain
take pride in being able to empty a mans ballsack

>Only time will tell

What did she mean by this

Im a dude...

stop it, you're scaring me!

low test men are about as bad as women

General rule:

If a woman wants you she should prove it.

>Push/Pull is the key to emotional attraction for both genders you stupid beta fuck.

push/pull... legs?

Exactly, women generally don't like that.

yes they do
you're just too ugly

>Wooow. You're a real catch, aren't you?
typical basic bitch

>take the initiative and touch her
>jailed for 3.5 years for assault

touch
not grab her by the pussy

>you are not low test like me and out pussy on a pedestal
>hahaha XDDDDD
>Fug off back 2 r9k