Dental Health?

Dental Health?

I've got a cavity in one of my molars, but being a broke ass college student I dont have any money to go to a dentist. Is there anything I can do?

Get your college's dental insurance that's charged to your bursar account.

kys

gargle salt and vinegar

do this it will kill the small bugs picking your teeth and they'll grow back

Don't listen to the asshole about vinegar if you didn't get they were being an asshole. It's a powerful acid and one of the biggest contributors of enamel loss.

Swishing with warm salt water will help, though. You also want to buy toothpaste for sensitive teeth, stop eating anything sweet and just pick carbs wisely as sugar and carbs are what stick to your teeth and wreck your shit.
Make sure you have a soft bristle brush and brush your teeth 30 min to an hour after eating.
Always drink lots of water throughout the day because a dry mouth is another contributor to cavities and the water will help remove bacteria, I guess.
You're going to want to get to a dentist as soon as you can, but this will help. I also invested in a Waterpik because it's more gentle than regular flossing.

Thank you for the useful post, user. Greatly appreciated

I bought a $300 toothbrush the other day.

I bought a $301 toothbrush.

psh, waste of money

Psst. You're wasting your dental health.

>secure job with big chain employer
(Walmart, target, Costco, best buy etc)
>the larger the company the more likely they are to overlook and not give a shit about 1 guys dentistry work
>find camera blindspot
>"fall/ drop box on face, walk in to storage rack etc.
>secure new teeth and free dentistry

source: I replaced 2 molars and 3 front teeth when a box full of pillows fell and hit me into steel cage
(those teeth had already been busted I just finished the job with 2 hours of ice, a numbing paste and pliers.

Go to a dental school and let a student fix it under supervision of their consultant. It's how I got my one and only filling done. They used $1500 worth of cosmetic-grade amalgam which is invisible to the untrained eye, because the student was practising with it at the time.

Start taking vitamin D. It does wonders for teeth.

I already take plenty of Vitamin D

Me and a friend were discussing this. My wisdom teeth are also coming in at the moment, its been a rough week for my mouth. I'm in a lot of pain.
In fact, my university has a dental department, would it be as easy as calling them up and inquiring about students doing work?

I second this. I've got a small cavity to fill. Not painful or anything but why wait until it's a root canal instead.

Free clinic

Move to Canada.

If it hurts like shit you can almost kill the tooth with high % alcohol, can be denaturated

Im not talking about drinking it.

Canada bro here. You still have to pay for any dental work unless you have insurance.

Leaf bro here can confirmthis too. I do dental work with my dog all the time.

>go to dentist
>have fake insurance
>have a bunch of work that needs done
>offer to pay at time of service for initial appointment (just cleaning & planning for repairs)
>was only like $150
>go to next appointment for fillings
>get like $600 bucks in fillings done for my teeth
>go ghost 'cause dentist was out of town and don't have my real address.

lol jk if you guys are reading this, i'll pay the tab when i make my next visit