Anthony Joshua claims natty

> 6'6
> apparently 233lb
> ffmi probably over 25
> claims natty
How can people believe he's not on steroids?

people who don't lift weights don't know how difficult (read: probably impossible even for the biggest genetic freaks) that physique is to attain

well he is black. they have much higher test by default than whites. from that picture i don't see anything that screams steroids.

He's 245 lbs. I don't know where you got 233 from.

was gonna attribute it to nigger genetics but
>6'6
Not even the niggerest of niggers.

At 12% body fat with the stats you mentioned, he's 23.9 on the ffmi scale

And 12% is a very reasonable estimate, in fact it's probably a bit higher

What the fuck do you want him to do

>yeah guys i took steroids, its true
>*gets fired*
>*goes to jail for possession and usage of illegal type A substances*
>*loses all his sponsors, money, etc*
>7 years later he's out of jail, with no money, no friends, no hope of getting a job and is just some nigger in the ghetto

Yeah, but at least he's honest about his steroid usage, we can totally admire his honor.

>goes to jail for possession and usage of illegal type A substances*

steroids are not illegal to use or have in UK

I do. Wlad is the exact same height, exact same weight, and about the same BF%. The difference is Wlad has a larger frame while Joshua has a smaller frame with more muscle packed onto it. Side by Side Wlad looks larger. Wlads is known to be on of the hardest working and most professional athletes to ever grace boxing and even he can't put on that kind of mass despite every physiological sign pointing to high test levels.

ok so he just loses his career and sponsors and has to claim bankruptcy on his mortgage and car and turns out to be some nigger in the ghetto now.

Nobody believes he's not on steroids just like nobody believes Klitschko is natty. Povetkin just gut busted with roids and that guy looks like shit.

>visibile 8pack
>higher than 12%

consider suicide, retard

Honestly looks more like 15.

Regardless of what you may have heard, abs, when trained for years, would be visible at higher body fat than someone who only trained for a few months.

All in all, he needs to do an accurate test before we actually get a good measurement of ffmi

Jesus, you're a retard. There should be some kind of rule that people with less than 3 years of lifting experience can't post on Veeky Forums.

can confirm. i look like someone between 20-25 and i still have more defined 6 pack than the 10-12% guy in the pic

Because people are delusional about what is achievable natty. It is physically impossible to walk around looking like that with that distribution of muscle mass. Please note that I'm not talking about photo shoots where you manipulate your body to look as good as possible,

He's roiding but so is every other heavyweight so it's not like he's cheating any more than anybody else.

> people at 15% body fat at 100lbs will have the same amount of muscular definition as someone with 15% body fat at 300 lbs
Literally (and figuratively) off yourself

Square-cube law.
At 6'6 240 lbs is not that unreasonable for a professional athlete. Absolute top tier genetics and extremely hard work for more than a decade. Coaches and dietist say exactly what he should do to get as fit as possible.

A 5'11 guy with good genetics can, after approx 5 years, have the same body fat percentage as Joshua and weigh around 190 lbs, no trouble at all natty.

With the square-cube law you get to weigh exponentially more the taller you get.

I'm not saying it is impossible, but yeah.

>height doesn't come into play at all

Take your own advice, retard.

5'11, 215 lbs guy here. You can't look like Joshua natty. Stop talking out of your ass.

There is significant evidence that these charts are inaccurate.
I mean, just look at the variation - between how people carrry fat, the lack of sources, the google images pictures, there's also about ten different versions

Where have I ever said that height doesn't play a factor in it?

I mean, sure, someone who is 3 feet tall at 100lbs is going to look different than someone at 6 feet tall. But my point still is the same. Someone who has greater lean body mass is going to look different than someone with lower lean body mass at fixed height and body fat percentage

The top 10% of boxing is roided to the gills.

t. Boxing fan who hates his life for being a boxing fan

If you think that a 6'6, 230lb guy who's muscles are that full, with a visibile 8pack is going to be anything more than 10-12% you're a NYR fag and you should fuck off this board. You're just inexperienced as fuck.

Actually, I just checked. He's 246 lbs, which makes his FFMI (assuming 12% bf) 25.2 or 26.3. This thread can be closed now.

Literally not an argument

Says the newfag who thinks an eight pack is possible at 15% bf.

Literally your mom sucks nigger dicks

Are they easy to buy then?

Athletes take steroids to get stronger there's nothing wrong with that

You are, objectively, wrong.

>t. 175lb forum expert

Yeah. None of these charts take into account the level of development of the people they're comparing.

>all these faggots sperging about his weight
his weight fluctuates throught the year, he's a fucking boxer ffs, they have to cut for fights and bulk or eat at maintenece to build strenght and not die when they're not normally training.

anyway he's not natty, because a. he's a professional athlete, and one of the best while we're at it and b. because it's hard as shit to get that mass, and that bodyfat while being 6'5 with a thinner frame

>Someone tall weighs 233lb, and is fit
>"Impossible to do without steroids!"

Is this what you druggies tell yourselves?

Dude, I have a friend who i've known for like 14 years who is just as shredded as joshua natty.

When I was 16 working at Pizza Hut he used to go to there and order an entire pizza for himself and i could tell he had a lot of potential and this was even before he lifted.

His back was like already shredded without ever touching a weight. he started competing like 6 years ago and this dude is shredded af, it's hard to believe he's not on roids but he isn't.

Some people ARE genetically gifted.