Fatshame me

Originally reaching the 300 pound point, I got sick of myself and my image. I've since lost 40 pounds. I'm not quite at the point where exercise is a habit, as I still have to force myself to go. With that said, motivation is hitting a low point right now.

Fatshaming is one of my biggest motivators. Friends won't do it, can you?

>motivation
You'll fail.
Might as well become as fat as you were again, you're not gonna make it.

you are an inconvenience to be around, and an eyesore to everyone who sees you. no woman (or man, n-no homo) will ever find you physically attractive with that body. you will likely die an early death, alone and miserable.

or, alternatively, you can make it. up to you famalam

>Goes online for motivation

Listen you fat hob goblin

If you aren't going to do it on your own, for your own sake.

You will fail at life. Something tells me it's beyond the gym.

Go fucking do something about it you scum.

Happy Holidays.

You'll never find a girl who isn't a ham planet, ugly or both. If you do she'll likely cheat on you for a one night stand with an average guy if she ever gets the chance.

You've lost 40 pounds :O wow that's amazing OP.
You shouldn't push yourself too hard tho after all look at what a fat piece of shit you are chances are you'll die from a heart attack after a few years

I hate fat people. Not because they are fat but because of their mind set, the weight is just a cause of that. They don't control themselves, they are weak, don't take care of their body. It's simply disgusting and so are you!

I don't give a shit if you lose weight or not.

Thanks guys. (My thanks doesn't effect the way I think about these words). I really appreciate it.

>that face
Where are you from, LazyTown?

Sadly, I'm not even number one.

But cardio is fun

Oh look, another fat person making a thread about themselves talking about how they're gonna "change" and they need motivation.
We have tons of these threads and none of you come back with a success story, you just disappear back into fatness like the failures you are.

If you need us for your motivation, you will not make it.

Just think about how much better your life could be if you just lost that fucking weight.

You will live longer, you're more attractive, you can enjoy life more overall, just think about all that shit and do what you have to do to lose that weight.

Thats all coming from a former fatfuck like yourself my man, life is one million times better, like not even comparable, I will never be like I was back then, this is the best decision I HAVE EVER done in my life.

I really do hope you will make it, good luck.

Is it even possible to get laid if you're that fat? I don't know anyone that huge but I'd assume it's insanely difficult at that point

looking good bro
>thick
>solid
>tight

Why did i laugh that much at such a dumb post

You're the product of hundreds upon hundreds of generations bearing your family's name. burly strong men who worked hard and just imagine what they would say if they could see the fat piece of shit you are right now. I bet they'd pull out if they seen the product of their creation down the line was gonna be a fat cunt with titties bigger than their mothers

Yes it is

Lol you stupid cunt you come on Veeky Forums asking people to fatshame you but l'll give you the real deal instead

They workout, you sleep

They better their lives, you sleep

They work hard to achieve their goals, you sleep

They get anxious when it's time to workout, when it's cold outside, when the job that they need done is hard yet they do it, you "will do it tomorrow"

You come her asking for people to fatshame you, but if you can't goddamn push yourself to fucking RUN and diet what makes you think you'll be able to survive the rest of your life ?

What makes you think you won't back down everytime you feel like not doing it

You're not a pussy, no, pussies are scared of doing things, you don't do things because you're a coward who runs away from responsabilities, and you're gonna be one for your entire life while l lift and work hard to achieve my goals

Did you lift today ?
Last week ?
Last month ?
Because l sure as hell did, and l'm gonna lift until l can't do it anymore, while you're gonna keep on posting on forums for motivation, motivation that didn't apparently even last long enough to make you lose all that weight

You're a nothing in a world of other nothings, but being lower than scum is apparently acceptable so keep being utter shit while we lift, oh and if you want to show me your motivation (not like l'll come back to this thread anyways) you can take a screenshot of this post, leave Veeky Forums and come back once you lose all that weight, everytime you skip a day remember this post and how much l must be lifting while you're being a miserable whale.

This hits home

I'm gonna be saving these, thanks for you words. Next time I post, I WILL have lost the weight. See you round.

mmmf, u know it babe

If you can't motivate yourself then you'll never make it. Fuck off.

see you never fatso.

I'd pull out if I saw myself too.

You better be here when I get back. ;)

srs question, can you still see your dick with all that layer of fat covering it?

Serious answer, yes. Ever since I was little, I sucked my belly in. I don't look this fat when walking around, but this is my "natural", fattest self. If I walked around like this all the time, you bet your ass I wouldn't be able to see my dick.

Trust me I will be. I will ask about your ass every single day and laugh when you finally leave and never return.

That would take more effort than anyone else has put in my life.

so be it

Dude just look at these huge sacks of fat on your body. The tits are like 3-5 lbs of fat each, and ur stomach is like 50-60.

If ur not motivated by at least the aesthetic reason to not have all these sacks on ur body, at least consider the fucking pounding all ur joints and organs and connective tissue are having to take on a daily basis from lugging around all those extra weights. Imagine u were a skinny dude and u filled up a bag with 50 lbs of weight and then strapped it on ur belly and thats the equivalent of what ur doing on a daily basis.

And sadly the best time to change is NOW. You are the youngest you will ever be again NOW. The longer you wait the greater chance that your fat-sacks will fuck over your heart/vascular health, your joint health, and even your mental health.

Binging food feels good, being lazy feels good, but only in the short term. After ur done binging and all thats left is the consequences all there is, is pain.

I'm not gonna fatshame but I will say this: motivation is only temporary, that shit will wear off you'll gain it all back. What you need is discipline, without that you're never getting anywhere. Discipline your mind and your body will follow

>coming to an Egyptian Birdwatching forum to get motivation
If being a disgusting piece of shit alone didn't make you go to the gym don't expect us to magically get your ass off the computer. Never gonna make it. You clearly don't have the appropriate levels of motivation, discipline, patience, and self hatred enough to get Veeky Forums. Just fucking give up.

Sincerely,
ur mum

I understand my man, I just needed a quick fix to get me by. I've been going steady but felt a bump in the road coming. Thanks

You are a disgusting fat body. Get your ass off of Veeky Forums right now and go lift or try to eat something moderately healthy for you. Jesus your body makes me sick.

What you need is to eat chicken at least once everyday and avoid sweets you fat fuck.

You are fat. DON'T BE.