Last CBT is 3 days old

Last CBT is 3 days old
Bring out your ego and narcissistic bodies!

It looks like 1 month progress

powerlifting for 2 years. currrently bulking.

pic related, my xmas bulk

lol OP i thought the bottom was after and the above was before until i zoomed in the image. what the fuck r u doing mate

Going to start blasting next week

2 years of progress. i hit the natty limit. going to start cycling

i hit the natty limit bruh

nopump/mediocre lighting

better lighting+pump coming up

Cat Body Thread

Did your lifts even go up?

>2 years progress
>natty limit with that body

Them beta mires

that guy wants your D

>178cm
>90kg
>lifting for 6 months
>circumsized

What do you think?

i think that you are lying about your weight. no way you are 90 at that height. you just don't look like it

2014 jan to 2016 dec is three years you retard, and no you didn't hit the natty limit

I have a lot more fat than it looks like

6ft6 190lbs

was obese pajeet - now am kinda good pajeet, still got a ways to go.

Tfw i have a petite white gf :)

you look pretty bottom heavy. Looking solid and thicc though

Miring the chest striations

Nioce, bring up the arms, upp chest and delts and you'll look juicy

nice fatass

nice - keep eating bro!

year progress

199 lbs
186 cm or 6'1

newfag here, whats cbt stand for, no memes please

Add to note, really interesting, on the left pic I weighed almost the same, i was 8 pounds heavier

6'1", 195, 93% cocoa butter

current body thread

cum buckets thread

you need to exert yourself more during workouts

watch arnold working out. you're just going through the motions and not engaging every ounce of effort and focus to destroying your muscles.

Your before picture is literally where I'm at right now. How long did it take you?

178 cm
65 kg

Ok so I mustered up the courage to finally go to the gym today. Januari 1st there's a huge discount on the entrance fee so the chick instructor decided to give me a day pass and advised me to come back after new years. So I did.

I was pretty shy at first so did some cardio to get used to the environment. Then asked the receptionist if they had a squat rack (couldn't find it at first...almost spilled spaghetti).

Waited for some people to finish then did my squats. Afterwards I saw someone do quarter squads with their feet only 30 cm apart. Thank god I've been lurking fit a lot so I kind of know how my form should be.

Then went to the bench press equipment (the squat rack is only a squat rack, not like a complete power rack) but it was also taken all the time. Got out of my comfort zone and asked some friendly guy some advice on what the difference is between the 'free' bench press rack and the one that looks like a machine where you get less resistance. He told me never to use the last one it cause its shit.

Then did my barbell rows, had a little bit of trouble with getting the form righ but I think I did OK.

Overal really good experience, can't wait to go back after new years eve. I think I'm gonna like this. Now I'm gonna eat some chicken breasts with rice and spinach. Pic related is the spaghetti that was not spilled today.

That's nice progress actually, but the progress on the lighting was pretty good as well.

Auschwitz mode

It's the 26th of December tho

Then asked the receptionist if they had a squat rack (couldn't find it at first...almost spilled spaghetti).
> I hope to god you gave her a good tip

Good for you. Yor goi g to make it

Thanks. I've been trying to bulk for a while and increase my weight, problem is I just don't have much of an appetite and find it difficult to eat more than what I'm used to, which is pretty much the bare minimum to survive.

I have been trying to cut but have only gained weight
5'8" 171lbs

Don't skip leg day pajeet

I mean 'I am going to'. Oops I acutally thought I was making a thread instead of a post in this topic. But ok.

Fuck her, she was absent half the time. Atleast now I know where it is.;

Thanks user

good stuff guise, mirin'
great progress brah, time to get swole

179cm 84 kg, nearing the peak of my winter bulk

When are you going to start cutting?
Also, have any idea about what you're going to be eating and if you're gonna change your workout?

This was when I was a lean 180. Its been two years and I'm up to 208 now almost as lean

two years, probably could have been faster if I had any idea what I was doing when I started

dunno, probably in a month or two, I'll try intermittent fasting and combine it with bcaas to minimize muscle loss along with generally eating more clean food
as far as my workout probably won't change it much aside from adding some cardio

Ey up

I've made it to the gym for the first time, started with SS, did 5x5 with maximum 110 lbs squat/bench/deadlift still trying to find working weight for squats/deads, 5'8, 120 lbs , how soon will I make it?

dunno, probably in a month or two, I'll try intermittent fasting and combine it with bcaas to minimize muscle loss along with generally eating more clean food
as far as my workout probably won't change it much aside from adding some cardio

>SS
Probably never

>Not finishing all your food

careful user, you might shit yourself from all that flexan

Mirin dat feline

Next time you squat down in the designated shitting street, put a heavy barbell on your back for them sick pooinloo gainz.

Noice.

6'4
193 lb

Is beginning of march too late to start cutting? Pic is me 6ft3in

looks like SS or SL after 1 year, do you even do a split routine?

nice template. finish SS and then start a split routine to carve out the foundation you are building with SS.

good job MCC

me after 2 months of sl 5x5
did whatever the fuck for 7 months prior
i am steadily increasing my weights on the lifts

stats right now:
overhead press: 42.5 kg // 93.7 lbs
dl: 90 kg // 198,5 lbs
bench: 72.5 kg // 160 lbs
pendlay rows: 65 kg // 143 lbs
i am not doing squats right now due to shitty mobility instead i am doing "heavy" leg presses at like 120 kg

i can probably go way heavier on the diddlies but i never did them when i was on my "brosplit" and don't want to fuck my shit up.

how long till i'm not a dyel anymore?
and what kind of accessories should i do? what is lacking?

also i just realized i should probably not cover my pec with my hand when taking a picture..

>tfw smol

20 pounds 4 months difference

nice progress

Thanks

5'7"
156 lbs

>tfw your favorite workout time got flooded with 3x as many people

>constantly stared at by new people who have no idea what to do

Did you start by cutting and cardio or something else?

Damnnnnnn son

Yes, it's impossible to drop weight past 17th January.

post booty

thicccc brah

dat vascularity

NO LOOSE SKIN?? WTF???? fucking cheater

when I first started I just went on a diet(recommended by my doctor due to high bp), then I started doing some stupid home workout dvd thing (basically insanity), and after a while found /fit and began doing SS and never looked back

I'm 23 my skin is basically elastic

eat like a motherfucker pls. Honestly like eat to the point its painful, its hard to go from skinny like that to building muscle but force yourself to eat

6'1 208 lbs

How many more pounds do you think I need to lose until I look shredded?

Well yeah, I've improverd my diet already, my goal is to settle around 150-170 after cutting extra fat to have 5-10%.

>these legs
topfuckingkek rajeet

5'10" 187lbs

would anyone mind giving advice to a hamplanet here?

Eat below TDEE and lift minimum 3 times a week for 1 hour at a time. Boom.

>be on 1500 calorie diet for 3 weeks
>workout 3 to 5 times a week
>lost 5 pounds instantly but not losing anything anymore
fucking help

3 weeks isn't a good timeframe to look at. A large mans weight can shift dramatically from just water. Continue with deficit and you will see results long term.

If you aren't losing weight you aren't in a deficit. Eat less.

It's against the laws of physics for you to not lose weight in a caloric deficit energy cannot be created from nothing.

>spends hours and months at the gym
>still has the same horrible haircut

Just fucking why. You could get a better haircut in 10 minutes and look better than all the gains in the world.

i hope man its starting to bum me out
legit in the past 3 weeks ive gone over 1500 like 4 times but not over my BMR which is like 2500 calories i have no idea whats happening but i think the dude above is right there are probably loads of factors im not aware of

chest needs more work, mirin abs hard, looking joocy man, keep it up, great fucking progress

That's really good. Shave the beard off though

How am I doing?
6'1" ~80kg / 178 freedom units

WHYYYY?

5'9" 150. 145lb in the pic tho.

DON'T YFOU KNOW WHAT BULDKING IS, BRO?!?! I GUES SNOT UR JUST SKINNNYFAT DYEL I SKWAT 20 TIMES MY BODY WEIGHT WEAKFAG

Wild female reaction. Snapchat notifies ppl when you screencap anything so that's why I told her.

you're a big guy

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh wait are you talking about my dick? jesus everyone always talks about my dick, can yall chill, it's just the lighting, makes the top of my thigh look like its part of my bulge, chillax yo I'm not huge.

not the guy but why the hell would you want bigger legs than this if you're going for aesthetics? do you want to look stupid in pants?

What is going on?

you'll figure it out eventually. The REEEEE post is my reaction because I thought he was mocking my stature but then I realized in the post below that he meant my donger.