Last time i got xmas gift was ten years ago so im intrested what Veeky Forums got for xmas?

Last time i got xmas gift was ten years ago so im intrested what Veeky Forums got for xmas?

>mother paid me two nice shirts i bought a month ago.

>ex gave me a book, some food, something we did when we were together, more food.

also had a whole avent calendar made by my ex.

meanwhilme i'm texting with a chick i wana meet, lot of sex talk since last night, i like that so i'm gonna keep it that direction.

>dyel
>6'3

Books, money and chocolate from family, some nice bottles of wine from friends, and a nice espresso machine me and gf got ourselves.

why is your ex giving you shit for christmas? Or did you break up today?

I don't celebrate christmas.

Feels peaceful man.

Cuck as fuck

Crockpot. Fuck yeah.

she left me like 3 month ago, we stoped fucking like 2 month ago, andf she foudn another guy a few weeks ago.

she dotn hate me i dont hate her, but i also now i can find better so it's okay.

plus the guy she found is shorter than her, with a daughter lel

>dyel
>uglier a d more out of shape than me
>takes part in normie culture anyway by still being friends do with your ex
>ex has a bf now but still friends literally stopped fucking two weeks ago.
>all cuckold party's are ok with this
And people wonder how someone could cheat. I would prlly h8 you irl.

>i cant read, the post.

Bluetooth earbuds cos my regular ones kept snagging in the middle of sets. Polaroid camera cos I'm a hipster faggot. Some comfy pyjama bottoms.

Stopped giving a shit about Christmas a long time ago but it makes mum happy.

You're an autistic nurd who despite being on this weaboo board partake in degenerate normie culture by still being friends with your ex. Is that better you have no redeemable qualities it seems.

>SD9VE 9mm Smith and Wesson Handgun
>Mossberg Maverick 88 12 gauge shotgun
>ammo
>FF 15

I wanted the guns eventually but I wanted a dumbbell set far more. Still grateful I got anything considering what a sickcunt I've been all year.

Just cash, planning on going and buying some aggressive inline skates in the next couple of days.
Not sure what else I got off senpai as I was sick on xmas day with a cold and didn't go to the family gaths.

>dip belt
>rice cooker
>amazon gift card
>On Her Majesty's Secret Service
>teeth whitening strips

>mfw all of these will help me get qt3.14 gf this year for sure

Curl your unloaded pistol, until you are at 3x15.
Insert a mag, curl to 3x15.
Curl your shotgun with both arms
Load slugs, curl
Deload, curl with one arm
Load slugs, curl with one arm 3x15

You'll have sick biceps in no time, and you won't even need a barbell spear attachment in case a burglar enters your homegym.

foam roller

hehe wew lad

a new amp and a ticker for new years eve party that is super expensive and a white tshirt

>foam roller
>ab wheel
>comfy pajamas
>french press coffee maker

kinda upset about the coffee meme desu I was just trying to cut back on caffeine intake. foam roller and ab wheel are amazing though.

Fucking inline skatez, dude? Where do you live where that is still a thing? Do you do speed skating or like the trick stuff? What do your legs look like

About $75 cash from people. A book. Free meals. A hug

>ikea gift card
>restaurant gift card
>mittens my mother stitched
>a quiz board game
>beard oil
>a fucking catapult

I'm happy

dubs must be true, this is my new set.

Haha. Fag.

>Grip strengtheners
>jump rope
>new protein powder and pre workout
>more shorts/shirts
>book on real estate
>protein bars
>gift cards
Pretty good year desu. Its been funny asf

mum got me balcony tix to an opera and bro got me a chuck Norris DVD, bretty gud

Cut myself off from family this year. Just got an Amazon gift card from little sister. Will probably get a pull up bar or dungeons and dragons corebook.

Which opera?

Gift card
Shoes from gf
Cognac
Parfume
Plant
Reindeer for decor
Coffee mug

This is crazy enough that it could work

Nothing, the only gift I was given was a used Kong frisbee from a lady at the dog park because her dog didn't play with it. Even then, that gift was for my dog ;_;

Handlebars for BMX bike
Golf balls and a couple golf gloves
New case for my pool cues
Clothes
Couple hundred $ Cash
Cookies

>two jackets
>new ear buds since I broke the last one
>power bank

Bretty good, really, too bad everyone yells at each other and my mom and dad constantly defend my brother whenever he talks shit towards me or them.

I celebrate christmas,but this year I decided to spend it with my girlfriends parents. They are jewish so we ate chinese take out and exchanged some gifts. I got a book and a gift card.