Do qt normies appreciate lats and traps?

Do qt normies appreciate lats and traps?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a shit?

heterosexuals

not on their own but if you are otherwise pretty big they will probably comment on your back

Yep. Lats & traps are two of the most important muscles in looking big when clothes. Most normies concentrate on chest because its what they see when they look in the mirror, but back is what really makes you big. Traps just works towards filling you out and thickening your neck, but don't forget to compensate by doing additional work on your lateral deltoids as thick traps can make your shoulders look smaller and alter your silhouette.

qt normie detected

>those cottage cheese hamstrings

Faggot

>Can't un-see

It's true, most people ask if I work out once they see that my upper back is wide.

Yes but remember.

A thick back > a wide back.

normalfags are delusional and easily manipulated
the answer is

yes. Women tend to appreciate a balanced physique even though they only actively notice certain parts.

how do i get a thicc back?

Yes. I'm squatting 2pl8 and get compliments and called things like "quadzilla".

probably more like fagzilla with that baby squat

>hairy forearms
it's a trap

this, Daisy is better

>said nobody ever

Daisy lifts and is 10 years younger. She's much better. Felicity is qt, tho.

Not consciously, but it makes you look bigger. Like said, working on your lats, traps, and I would like to add deltoids will get you greater upper body mass.

Bent rows, dead lifts, shrugs, rear delt pulls, and close grip lat pull downs

What girls care about:

>Chest
>Abs
>Arms
>Delts
>Traps

In that order.

What girls don't care about, but 99% of the people here have:

>Legs
>Glutes
>our disgusting SS body

Wouldn't cutting and stop exercising fix whatever SS did to your body?

what's this grill's name? she's a real stunner

be honest with yourself. before you started working out, did you even know what lats were, where they are, or how good lats looked like? you didn't. neither do normies.

she literally has 1-inch deep cellulite. that face though

>any person
>no caring about glutes
Girls fucking love asses, you faggot.

why is she doing deadlifting if her "stunts" involve just running, jumping, stances, climbing

underrated
have a (you)

>abs

if they can see your abs, they're already DTF

inb4 being a beachfag

Last chick I slept with held her hands on my traps while I was fucking her missionary. She kept holding my traps when we where cuddling as well. I also have had several girls stroking my lats while taking them in the missionary position. Some pinch my biceps as well. But I don't really have a big sample size to say anything conclusive.

>tfw former swimmer so lats are already trained
>tfw kickboxer so traps are trained
>I like doing lat and trap exercises anyway

hnnng the things I'd do to make babies with her

Yes, but it's doubtful most could articulate that they like them, or explain why they feel something is "off" about a man with babby traps and lats.

Because she wants to be Veeky Forums, faggot.

those shitty punches
nothing to be proud of seriously very honestly familia

Have you ever seen a girl throw a punch? Far worse than this. Hell, look at the top female MMA champion's boxing skills.

Also, this was 2 years ago, I'm sure she's better now.

it's better than most women, she's actually trying

this bitch in webm has been doing "boxing" for years and is a olympic gold medalist in gymnastics

Femanon here. The most attractive muscle on guys are the shoulders. When I'm in a crowd the guys that immediately stand out to me are the tall ones with big broad shoulders.

That's bone structure, not muscles.

I have unusually large lats compared to the rest of my body and I'll tell you it has certainly never got me laid.

MANLETS BTFO

Aren't you suppose to move your whole upper body while throwing a punch?
At least that's how I was trained.

honda housey is mostly judo/bjj girl she has shit stand up

that was the point of him posting that gif because honda's form is horrendous

Girls have flat out told me they find well developed traps absolutely disgusting. I've even had girls come up to me and say "user, it looks like you're developing a hunchback! Oh, is that just muscle? Ewww!"

Honestly, this whole "Girls like muscular guys" meme has to fucking end already. They don't. Anything over otter mode is disgusting to 90 percent of women.

See also:
foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

Oh, OK.
I thought the opposite, because of >Hell, look at the top female MMA champion's boxing skills.

i also say i never like chubby girls when a chubby girl asks me if i find them cute but i know full well i would smash given the chance

u r a retarded if you believe what girls say instead of what they do

yeah he's comparing them to daisy's punches meaning daisy's aren't that bad compared to mma champions, might even be better than rondas

Ronda's stand up is horrible, like that other guy said. Holly Holm exposed her and now Amanda Nunes will finish the job so that Ronda can finally fuck off and kill herself.

>God-emperor Zane least ideal
Why even live at this point?

What girls do is find guys like this attractive and men with large muscles absolutely disgusting. I speak from personal experience: I got tons of attention from girls at otter mode and considerably less when I got bigger.

>lifting for girls! kek

Yeah, wanting to get laid is dumb. Fuck off.

Some girls might. In fact, girls on Veeky Forums might chime in that they love Frank. Then again, the subhuman female trash that post on Veeky Forums say they find Seth Rogen and fedora guy attractive. So fuck what they say they want.

>I got tons of attention from girls at otter mode and considerably less when I got bigger.

my experience represents facts for all men

wow u r actually a retarded

Pic related is the biggest a girl would ever find attractive. There's a falloff afterwards, any bigger and you get diminishing returns.

That's HEIGHT and FRAME, nothing to do with muscles.

this desu much bigger and you sacrifice the V shape

This is absolutely retarded if you actually think there is some order of muscles that every single girl follows.

People find her attractive?

Heterosexual men do.

>girls don't care about glutes

spotted the virgin

oh cool

sauce on girl

Ronda is a good fighter she just become so insanely arrogant she thought she could out box and world class boxer, i expect her to get back on track vs nunes

why is her forehead so big
why are her boobs so small
where are her curves
is her name actually oscar

ahhhh....i see you meant homosexual men.

Nah. White back shows in clothes

wide*

Hardly. She just had shit competition until the preacher's daughter put her down. If she was any good she wouldn't have been ducking Cyborg for the past 5 years.

aly raisman

her personality is so cute bitch broke my hart and got a bf ;(

Is that really what happened? I thought what happened was, she went for the takedown as quickly as possible in all of her fights. Holly prepared to counter this. Ronda did her predictable rush strategy, got punched for it. And at that point the fight was basically over. Ronda only pretend-boxes to get in close.

>i expect her to get back on track vs nunes

Can Nunes evade takedowns? Can she box? Ronda couldn't become a skilled boxer in half a year. The strategy would remain essentially the same.

Most girls think a regular dyel body is fine. they like nice face, nice clothes, good job, nice personality

shit like that

Not really.

There's some truth to the HEIGHT FACE FRAME meme.

Traps are debatable. Lats are definitely part of "frame" though.

Nope!

Nunes is pretty good striker, most of her victories are from KOs, I think.

Her age is showing, unfortunately. She used to look like this.

Daisy is 10 years younger and thicc now.

Yeah, but if you have a shit frame it's not gonna mean much. Similarly if you're a manlet, or you're ugly-- or some unholy combination of all three.

Bottom line is why do you need to impress normies anyway?

Still really cute without make up senpai.

Also - are deadlifts still effective with moderate weight and high volume?

What do your stunts involve?

Felicity Jones

huhuehue

theres a great video where ronda literally talks about wanting to kill herself after losing to holm

She's wearing makeup there. Lots too

Holy fuck this exactly

Daisyfags are the worst.

This, but promoters kept her away from cyborg to build her up and popularize womens mma. Cyborg would have made wmma dead on arrival. Watching some big scary roidwoman kick another womans teeth in would scare off normal viewers, but one decent looking woman twisting another decent looking womans arm til she gives up is much more palatable. Ronda is womens mma and unless we can get another woman with a big fan base it will go back to being a form of freakshow fights like pride did

If you're talking universal appeal, then even that zyzz is too big

Otherwise, a girl who finds that body attractive would like Klokov too

4000 keks

>Women not liking male asses?
I call bullshit. Easly top 3

yeah, but almost none of them will admit it...i've met a couple that tell me they go to bars and meet macho, "jock" dudes who go home with them, end up fucking them, and they keep coming back but will never tell their friends they're fucking a trap lel

This. Dudes downplay how much girls like a guy with a nice ass because it seems "feminine" or some shit.

Girls always compliment my phat ass, no homo :^)