Tfw get called cute a lot but never handsome or hot

>tfw get called cute a lot but never handsome or hot.

I don't know how to feel about this

Never called anything remotely positive.

So there's that...

Maybe girls are too intimidated by you

fellow cute-bro here. Cute is not really a compliment. It's code for non-threatening. When girls say this, they see you more like a puppy, or little brother than someone they want in their pants.

Don't worry bro, only the simple minded beta losers care about what they cannot have. To be the best you, you must completely destroy any sense of self pity and unhelpful thoughts in your life. You are the commander of your brain, you control your desires and aversions.

Respect yourself.

>tfw only get called handsome
>tfw also only get ignored by women

it's like i'm ugly to half the population and it kills my confidence sometimes

>girl said I was getting hot
5 months in the gym.

Yeah... nah. I'm just plain fucking ugly with a boring personality.
I guess.

There is an entire group of women out there who prefer "cute guys". When girls call you cute they are still into you. Everyone ITT saying otherwise is just very insecure as a male.

>Tfw 21 years old with baby face about to graduate Uni
>People think I am high school freshman
>Only attract girls ranging from age 13-17 and gays.
atleast people find me attractive i guess

Keep at it bro!

Try being so repulsive you've never experienced any female attention in your life.

there are girls out there who say they prefer dad bods and "nerdy" guys too.

What a total Faguette.

Awwww, user. I bet you're pretty cute and alpha, tiger.

>lol Veeky Forums is totes my personal blog

Don't worry, my New Year's resolution is to finally kill myself.

Are you me

Post boipucci

For some girls, cute is just another word for sexy/hot. For others, it is a demeaning term.

It just depends on the girl.

/thread

>tfw get called hot, handsome and cute and haven't gotten laid in 2 months

We're gonna be silver foxes when we're 50 brother. Rock the sexy professor look, embrace it.

My new year's resolution is to come up with a new year's resolution

Done, bring on 2018

Idk man I've usually only been called cute. Girls call me cute to show that they're interested without straight up calling me hot, since I'm kind of cocky and they don't like to feed my ego.

Like, a girl calling you hot is too forward of her, it implies sex. Handsome implies she'd suck on your lips too. Calling someone cute has two meanings, what you said (non sexual) and to convey attraction without giving away that you're hot to them.

>Get called attractive by most people I meet
>Have 0 game
>Still manage to pull girls
>It never lasts longer than a month
All I want is to be loved

Is it because I'm only 1/2.5/3/3.5?

Dog, is right.

I used to get called cute.

>Was attractive but didn't have the demeanor, overt sexuality, or banter to make it sexy.
Old ex called me hot today in front of her BF.

I used to get called cute a lot. After lifting and gaining confidence I get called attractive, but very rarely do I get a hot or sexy. Don't know if it's my demeanor or the type of women I talk to.

>grew up ugly duckling until I was about 18
>scraping the barrel with lowest tier girls
>2nd puberty (changing jawline, ability to grow beard) hits between 19 and 21
>now 22, due to being ugly sperg until 18 have no confidence to hit on hot girls
>average and below girls freak out when I hit on them because they think I'm out of their league

my gf called me cute before we got together. she also talked about wanting to lick me and bite off my underwear

when we fuck she says im cute.

If only I had your problems

Some girls just use "cute" as their go-to word for someone they find attractive. Don't sweat it.

your girlfriend sees you as a non-threatening beta. congrats.

Life is suffering
I can't get past the feeling that hot girls are just laughing at me like they used to, and the average girl who just has an attractive quirky personality thinks I'm just leading her on because I'm too good for her.
This has led to me not being successful with long term relationships because either I think something is up or the girl thinks I'm just leading her on. This has left me with a reputation as a player who just sleeps around which makes it even harder because girls think I'm playing them when really I just want someone to love

>tfw get called handsome a lot but never hot
One step ahead of you OP

handsome is more objective because it refers specifically to traditionally attractive facial features, it's more universal. Sexy/hot becomes empty when you realize what many women consider """""" sexy""""""

don't do it

At least he has a gf

Is that supposed to be an accomplishment? getting a gf isn't hard.

dont

Just curious, how tall are you? I've seen girls call short guys cute.

Hot = fuckboy
Cute = fool around for a while, bf
Handsome = I could see myself carrying his baby

I think. Thoughts?

at least you dont get called pretty.

>be me 19 years old

>lift for few years

>get the size 1/2/3/4 stats

>no beard and kid face

>go to club last week, realise all the girls look like grown women( heels, make up, tits) and guy like all grown up(beards, tatoos, just look old)

Few days later

>sitting at the end of the bus browsing smth on phone with headphones

>group of girls giggle infront of me and one turns around to look at me and smiles at me, and other one says " Omg don't be that obvious"

>they are like 16 years old....

No matter how much I lift I always look like I kid, simmiliar to David Laid, has impressive phisique but face of a pre puberty face...

This

>3.5 diddly
Almost there

>2.5 bench
Ya blew it user. You overdid the perfect male chest ratio and went full bitch tits mode. Think Uncanny Valley but with gains,
We can call it the Unnatty Valley, you are disproportionate now and worse than a dyel. Doomed to never make it.

>can pull up young unused pussy instead of old hags
>complains
You're fucking retarded.

Cause you dont understand their life
Even an ugly fuck is way out of a hot sluts league if he understands them

Absolute pussy slayer
Tell us your ways oh alpha of males

are you me

I'm trying.

Honestly just search cute in /r/askwomen to see what the general consensus is.

"Don't test me."

Depends on who says it
If a slut says hot, she'll fuck you with out protection and get knocked up

>dating a second grade highschool as a college junior

Are you like retarded or what? If I showed up with this girl somewhere in my social circle I would be living joke till the rest of my life. Jesus....

I think you need new friends if they care about shit like that. I was dating my friend's 15yo sister when I was 20 and none of them cared.

I'm not american, but are we talking about an 18-19 year old dating a 16 year old?

>2.5 bench
>Ya blew it user.

Granted I've only hit this once
I think women have a hidden sense for my shortcomings of diddlys

>dating

did anyone say that?

sauce? i think ive seen it before

its a JAV correct?

>tfw called adorable