Why is no one here talking about the klokov press? Shit hits my traps so well, better than a regular ohp

Why is no one here talking about the klokov press? Shit hits my traps so well, better than a regular ohp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj9swIqbXmM&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's fucking hard and not alot of people can do it.

Start with lower weight?

that knee and ankle angle cant be good for your knees right?

Klokov is clearly a DYEL idiot. don't mind his poor form.

i do 'em desu. shit's so cash

do you practice weightlifting

Because its not exactly a well known exercise outside of the weightlifting world.

it's a mobility issue. the vast majority of lifters couldn't even do the empty bar

How do I get those traps?

By Klokov Pressing

how do i do them then retard?

get more mobility in you shoulder before you even attempt or you will snap your shit up

>mobilitBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTBTBTBTBHTH

Why even use this? Use someone who makes fun of their own mobility like mark bell

his back looks like a pussy
would fuck

Reminder if you do Klokov presses or any other kind of behind the neck presses with sup-par shoulder mobility you will slowly perforate your rotator cuff, which will lead to a very bad time.

Why not just do a Bradford press?

A movement like klokovs could lead to a shoulder injury in amateurs

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj9swIqbXmM&t=5s

"this is cardio for me"

guy does his behind the neck press with weights that most can't even push press

why the fuck are you doing overhead pressing variants for your traps

do you understand how traps function?

Do you?

You have to be flexible enough to have that bottom position. Its not difficult if you can do a recline hero pose.

He can strict press more than most people can bench: 162kg/360lbs

and here i am struggling with 60 for 3 reps

He's also an olympic weightlifter who's won world championships and silver medals at the olympics. He's also been training since he was a teenager and has been on gear his entire career

Even if you did all that, you still wouldn't be pressing what he presses.

Its called a sots press you fucking mongs

If you did all that, you wouldnt be anywhere near as strong as him.

Sots press -> Press from front of shoulders with normal press grip in a squat position.

Klokov press -> Press from behind the neck with a snatch grip in a squat position.

But how do I Klokov Press without those traps?

Because we don't have the flexibility and ROM like Klokov.

Working on it though.

It's not unhealthy for your ankle. Your ankle is designed to bend in every direction and bear a load in that direction as long as you slowly build it up.

For the knee, it might look like there's some lateral bend in the knee. But what's really happening is his hips are externally rotating at the same degree the ankles are. This results in the femur, knee, and shin bone being perfectly aligned so there are no chances you'll snap one of your ligaments.

You obviously don't

I'm assuming from the picture that it's a behind the neck ohp, in a slav squat position. So why not call it the slav press?
>slav press