I'm at GNC, niggas. Which protein powder should I get?

I'm at GNC, niggas. Which protein powder should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/uva9t/big_reddit_protein_powder_measurement_results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go home

myprotein.com

or costco is aight too

I heard their protein is terrible quality?

Beef protein is best protein!

I have no compaints about it idk

costco is pretty good too, not a bad price i can always get the musclepharm cookies and cream 5lbs for like 45-50 CAD$ and it tastes like a milkshake when you make it with milk

ON gold standard vanilla ice cream

however, you'll be paying too much at GNC; just get it off amazon

Buy Optimum Nutrition. Best quality hands down. Also, try the Extreme Milk Chocolate flavor. Tastes like chocolate cake, delicious.

Honestly, what is the main difference between ON and something like MP. I've checked the macros and its barely different

That's like asking what's the difference between mcds and a normal restaurant.

myprotein seems to be by far the cheapest, but that tends to mean sub par product are they really as good as people make them out to be?

Optimum nutrition has a better reputation for quality AFAIK, if mp is cheaper per gram go for it tho it really doesn't matter
Candito recommends body fortress, cheap at wal mart, but I've read it's not always good

>Which protein powder should I get?
None. Eat more chicken.

Hardly

JARROWS

scooby solved this years ago and plebeians still ask every day baka

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/uva9t/big_reddit_protein_powder_measurement_results/

Makes me think

ON shills in full force today. Just go on labdoors.com and you'll see better brands including MP.

I trust labdoors better than a reddit poll from 4 years ago

>labdoors
How do you know they arnt shilling for mp

Kaizen Naturals isolate at Costco

leave and order from myprotein 2bh

i mean you can get ON, but realize you will be paying 2x the price for something with slightly better flavors. call me a shill but save your money nigga

broccoli and chicken

How do you know some ON shill didn't make up some numbers and post it on r/fitness which is the largest fitness forum on the entire internet?

Posting from mobile?

Instead of, you know, texting your friends?

Veeky Forums is my friends