Cheating /frauds/ generally

Merry Christmas and happy new year edition!

Previously on we are all gonna have 10/10 CHAD hair general...

I'm torn

there's some 10/10 qt midget stacy crossfitter at my gym who's there every morning around 4-5am when I am, doing her crossfit shit. Always catch her mirin' on diddly day but today she got bold and decided to do her deads or whatever the fuck butchered variation it was for xfit on the platform RIGHT in front of me

literally the only two people in the gym and she chooses that platform out of like 15 of them

but qtczgf lands in 42 days...

make her torn instead you pussy

also did you really offer exclusivitiy to a girl in another continent?

>did you really offer exclusivity to a girl in another continent?

qtczgf is pure and simple though

I mean shit there's something to be said about a chick who will literally uproot herself for at least a year, likely 2, and move to a foreign country for you

hope I get her pregnant

How to deal with trensomnia? Is there anything I can do to prevent or counteract it?

does your issue lie in falling asleep or staying asleep once you fall asleep?

I always had issues staying asleep even in a room with light background noise, a facemask on, no environmental factors keeping me up

if your issue is with falling asleep initially though, try melatonin, and fix factors such as light from clocks and electronics at night, as well as being on screens an hour before sleeping

Both. It's so weird, I feel tired and lie down feeling I'll fall asleep but nothing happens, I just lie there. And if/when I do manage to fall asleep I wake up every 1-2 hours

>there's something to be said about a chick who will literally uproot herself for at least a year, likely 2, and move to a foreign country for you

Yeah shes so fucking insane she cant find a single person willing to take care of her in the entire goddamn country shes in

>100 test
>200 eq
>400 tren e
15 weeks
thoughts

"no"

what don't you like about it, tripfriend?

I've never done roids but have read a bit a while ago. I think you want more test and less tren. Like 500 test and 200 tren

15 weeks is a long time to be on tren, even tren e. 200 EQ will do next to nothing, up it to 300-400 for a good synergy dose (even then you'll want to frontload it). Long ester compounds like EQ are a pain to come off from because they stay in your system suppressing you for long after you stop taking them.

noted, thanks for the advice friend.
eq is so low because i only have one vial left over from a previous run. throwing it in because why not.
stopped it early because it gave me insane anxiety, never gonna run it again.
i could up the tren to 500 and do 12 weeks instead or 600 for 10 weeks.
i'm blast and cruise so i'm not worried about the long ester

no issues with the 100 test?

100 test is fine, some prefer it higher but it all depends on how you respond to the combination of those compounds. If EQ doesn't work for you then don't put it in your body. You might be able to find someone to trade it off to. Have you run tren before?

Hey bros currently on 300mg cruise of e benched 255 tonight for 2 starting a blast of 900 test e, 600 eq and some t-Bol is it possible to get my max to 315 after that blast

You'd be a bitch if you couldn't hit a 3 plate bench on half that amount.

No no no no, you want more tren less test. They'll be competing for the same receptors so you want to absorb the most tren you can. Also keeping your test low at like 250mgs a week alleviates a lot of the nasty sides

checked, ya i've ran tren before. i was hoping the small dose of eq wouldn't give me anxiety, but i've already noticed some. mainly when driving.

do you prefer 3-4 full body workouts a week or split routines? with a day of rest

How much tren/test were you on before?

Thats fine let the tren do the work

I dont like eq and tren though, bad for bp

On just 500 test in 10 weeks you should have 3pl8
Add a lil oral and 10000%

Depends on your routine based on your goals dont it

100/250 then bumped up to 200/400

What does "achy joints" (as a side of low e2) feel like?

I upped my asin dosage from 12.5mg e3.5 to e2d about 2 weeks ago as a response to acne and oily skin (running 500mg test a week right now).

Then today at the gym, it kind of felt like I had I had the flu - I just wasn't into it, I had a bit of a full body ache, and I couldn't finish the bench volume I wanted as my elbows started to just hurt. Is this a sign of crashed e2?

May as well leave the test at 100. Do you have anything to help your joints out other than the EQ? 15 weeks of tren could make you pretty creaky.

I also only weigh 160 right now so I'm hoping after this last I'll be 180 or so

>160lbs hopping on a 1.5G+ blast

How tall are you? If you're average height a 300mg cruise should get you way bigger than 160.

Jerry I found a qt emo trap who passes really well in Kona side that wants my dick. Y/N? Not my thing but you might want pics, n I can pass "her" your email ;)

160lbs about 5'7 and yea I'm pinning 300 test e every 7-9 days or so. I'm also all upper body I need to start working legs I stopped a while ago due to injury.

jerry pls, mtf routine for maximum scaring boys featuring nice booty.

you're like 5'5''

I'm only 5'3" so I'm a little below average height

Jerry pls answer with throwaway email. I want qt trap gf or not?

You** want

If it's test e you should be pinning twice a week for best results.

See if the sex works for you first.

Yea it's e but I'm not too fond of the 21 gauge pins I have so I'm going to order some 25 gauges.

post pics dummy

K

>pinning with less than 25g, ever

Lol the dude I get my shit from always gives me them and they fucking hurt they're harpoons.

Last one I'm posting

yeah hit it bruh

New gf
5'9 blue eyes blonde hair

True breeding material

Fortunately I have a needle exchange close to me so I can just walk out with 3 months of free pins at a time.

>5'9 blue eyes blonde hair

Drop the drugs and turn her into wife material m8

I don't want her desu. I'm not very into trans girls, I'll let jerry talk to her doe in penance for never fucking him as he calls me Azusa. If he wants. Just figured I'd wingman him if he's interested.

Also Kahuna is getting large and strong again. Suboxone reckd my appetite and made me a crazy insomniac so I dropped it.

>Why can't you just spend 8 hours a day lifting and eating though

>how to become fat as easy as 1 2 3

Nice.

Send nudes.

Come back Jerry you fucksicle I'm literally wingmanning you a passing tranny gf to fill you up and you're not responding, fuck.

Just IM injected for the second time in my life. I think I did it just right (aspirated, no sign of blood) except I ended up doing it at a 45 degree angle in the vastus lateralus.

It hurts the same way it did the first time, with achiness traveling down around my knee and walking being awkward.

Is she in hawaii?

If i was in his position I would lift for 8 hours a day and just eat my tdee spread out into like 8 small meals once an hour while I lift

Do you or do you not want to leave humanity behind (cmon).

He said he has no friends no gf no job what's stopping him

Yea.

So you get a vacation and tranny gf if you ever have the chance.

Interested or no?

Are there any books/sites that are like roids for dummies that you guys know of? I've got awhile before I'd even want to roid so I feel like I should inform myself in the meantime.

Why does my heart rate stay at 95bpm after injecting Test? It's very hard to fall asleep like this.

Nah, not interested in pen pals

Thanks though

Llewellyns anabolics

My man

Kek my heart rate chills around 100. Do you even longtermhealthproblems?

What would you recommend for the joints

Anavar would be my first choice to go with tren. Deca is good but may not mesh well with tren in terms of sides.

Peptides

How it do

how shitty is the peptide market since tom/av left atm? not asking for a source, just wondering if there's a good chance i'll be throwing money down the shitter

I'm disappointed jerrbear. I had dreams of being a /fraud/ matchmaker between qt trannies and depressed weeaboos.

Just lookin out for you dawg.

Its ok
Have a bunch in tge feezer I should use
Actually havent gotten any since then

I decided to stop jerking it to trannies

Now its just lolis

Get me one of those

Need some advice. Starting a test e 500 cycle for 10 weeks (first cycle ever) and want to know how much I should be eating.

a 500-1000 cal surplus

I wasn't searching for any excuses. You just claimed all black people have super genetics. I was simply saying it's not true at all.

thanks m8

no problem, enjoy your first cycle. Make sure you have all your on cycle therapy on hand and do a good PCT.

Nvm

Lol

So my IGE (allergy) levels came back at 2000, with the upper end of "acceptable" range being 300

My severely allergic brother who basically risks death upon contact with peanuts, has never been above ~1100

I am allergic minorly to a fuckload of fruit. I just realized that when I was going through the allergy theory I saw A NEW FUCKING PRICE LIST FOR MY SOURCE. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUCKING MCT OIL FOR MY TEST, BUT IT WAS GSO LOL. MY TREN IS MCT FOR SURE THO

SO I AM GONNA PIN THIS NEW TEST THAT I'M NOT FUCKING ALLERGIC TO AND SEE HOW MY GLANDS REACT.

I THINK I FINALLY FUCKING GOT IT. NOTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD MAKES SENSE.

PLEASE BE TRUE SO I DONT HAVE TO FUCKING COMMIT SUICIDE...

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE OIL FROM MY LAST INJECTION TO BE MOSTLY GONE FROM MY BOIPUSSI?

lol I see you bimbsie.

Tch
Dont waste my time
Never reply to me again

on one hand i'm glad you may have a solution to your swollen glands
on the other hand, fuck you and i hope you keep your swollen glands

what you gonna change your trip to in order to remain relevant

probably 3g fish oil and a non inflammatory diet
what is with tren and creaky joints?

>what is with tren and creaky joints?
if tren were so hard on joints jerry wouldn't've been able to run it even with peps

you'll be fine dude

This is why u don't pin fucking ALLERGENS IN UR FUCKING ASS for 6 months...

I am gonna laugh my ass off so bad if this is what it is.

idk

This is the ONLY THING that MAKES SENSE.

hope you're alright my man. progress pics soon, or are they still really thicc?

theyre basically the same shit.

also think about it. when i was pinning only 100mg for a cruise, they went down a fuckload like in this pic of september 28th. the pic was after like 3 weeks of pinning 50mg twice a week

then i was like "cool fuck this theyre gone" and frontloaded myself back up to a higher test dose, and they came back basically overnight

i reallllllyy fucking think this is it

my bloods show i am undergoing an extreme allergic reaction, and the MRI and sonogram findings are consistent with an allergy

Ok, I figure some people here could help me.

I need some antidepressants. Where can I get some without them being on my medical record (IE not prescribed)?

Just think if you could read and not get oils youre allergic too think how different your last year would have been

This is why you wait til 25 to roid, kids

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be able to read before 25

Holy shit congrats m8. Hopefully it'll work out.

I can't pin safflower oil or I get horrible swelling and pip for days.

>This is why you wait til 25 to roid, kids
f off old man

This is fucking hilarious.

It was the Chinese bathtub chemicals all along.

Just not the ones you thought it was.

still don't know for sure BTW. just extremely high probability of this being it, all factors considered

but jesus christ lets HOPE

how many extra calories am i consuming if i pin 10 ml worth of gear in oil a week?

What was it that you were allergic to specifically in the oil?

100 grams of coconut oil is 862 calories = .1 liters.

10 ml = .01 liters so 86 whole caloriedoos are consumed with 10 ml of oil injected into your scrotum, assuming your Chinese bathtub chemical maker uses coconut oil.

Even if it doesn't though you can do this conversion yourself since you're a big boy, right?

I will never allow myself going bald, like would never allow myself to be skinny. No matter what. I only need to be bigger. Being big is the only thing that matters in life.

>he also lifts for girls and think they care about muscle
You are also infected with this delusional disease? How many good looking girls you see with big and ripped guys that are not on the internet. I am talking about real life.

brb trying to fap to this

Why don't you go off and let the balls in your face shrink to the point they look normal again.

It's your fucking face, it's the most important thing in your life. How do you even look on steroids, is it even worth the to have balls hanging under your chin?

I can't even

Females notice you WAY more after you gain some muscle.
If you dont notice this then youre either really ugly or autistic

If you think you need muscle to be noticed, then there should be already something wrong with those aspects. You don't think?

You just don't be fat or super skinny with a good looking face if your goal should be only getting girls. Otherwise try to compensate with being either being funny, social or fun to hang around with.

You're a fucking faggot if you doing all this effort to get noticed by girls.

I see fucking skinny fat looking guys getting 9/10 & 10/10 all the times. You think they care about getting muscles? fucking delusional faggots you are.

No wonder you still skinny, I only care about myself and looking the way i want to look. No one can keep me from being what i want to be; that is myself.

Can't wait to start my blast. It's so fucking easy for me being big, I wonder how big I am gonna get with blast and cruising.

Did fatlifts lose his v-card this year?

Next year will be the year, surely.

I never said you need muscle to get noticed.
I said it makes you more attractive. And you stand out in a crows, in a good way.
And if you already stand out in a good way, muscles will make it better.

Is that simple.

I bet it will be