You guys realize sex isnt that great right...

You guys realize sex isnt that great right? Like its better than fapping but not enough to spend hours putting heavy things up and down 3-5 days a week
If youre at the gym to get stronger for whatever reason thats great but if you do it for female validation youre wasting your time

>sex is the only part of female validation

lol

I lift because I'm a vain motherfucker who likes to have girls miring me. Sex is just a bonus

Oh look, it's the daily "don't lift for women" thread, but with new packaging.

I lift to deal with my anxiety and depression.
Hearing my gf says how much she loves my back is a bonus plus the sex.

I was weak all my life, want 2 be stronk
added female attention is just a bonus

this, you can have access to hq pucci for a 50 bucks, but they wont give you a family

>lifting for females
>not lifting to impress that twink at the gym just so u can fuck his boipucci

This. The act itself is secondary to the thrill of the hunt.

Not everything is about sex you virgin

I was jacking off to this Asa Akria video. It was pretty hot and then she started squating one of those 15 pound weighted bar things. If that wasn't bad enough she wasn't even hitting depth. Like how can you not hit depth with 15 fucking pounds. The video was from under her naked ass too so you could SEE the lack of depth from the ground. Idk maybe she wasn't ATGing because she wanted to tease us but all it did was made me lose my boner and make me start hating women even more

Getting mired by another man feels 10x better than getting mired by females.

hmmm? Ive done no condor creampies

any buttwink perhaps?

Sex can be fucking amazing if you have a good partner and the orgasms are so hard they can nearly knock you unconscious when you have a great sex partner.

I'm not insanely jacked, but I guess by normie standards I'm fit and I don't really get more attention from anyone. If anything it's dudes that ask me which gym I go to.

>tfw powerlifting comes first

Biggest cuckold of 2016 award. Strong finish with just one week to go.

gb2 leddit.

This, no homo

Sex has been some of the most memorable and amazing moments I've ever experienced, pretty much all I think about other than my goals and passions. Especially sex on drugs. You're either low t or you haven't had any crazy exciting sexual adventures yet. You don't have to obsess over sex but it's not overrated

>don't like to use condom
>but females can get pregnant if I don't use it
>men cannot get pregnant
>proceed to fuck men

it's fucking logic.

millenial degenerate, as expected

>t. guy who got shit on his dick after his AIDS confirmation

I want to be loved

>what is birth control
oh wait that requires making someone you can trust commit to you

>hes never made sweet gentle love to a woman hes in love with

This and respect from men as well

I had sex like 4 hours ago. And then had sex in the shower. Yeah it's pretty damn good.

in my experience sex is fucking great man. id rather be burying my dick in a girl anytime over jacking it. the part that gets annoying is that if you want dependable pussy you have to put up with the other aspects of having a girlfriend, like hanging out with her when you want to do other shit, listening to her bitch, etc etc.

im 6 months dry right now and its aight.

>its another "everyone on fit is an alpha male stud" thread

gee

>the post coitus sleep
it's like your instinctual side of your brain gave you some time off so you can relax

>tfw no fumina gf

>if you do it for female validation youre wasting your time

Why ?

Who doesn't want girls to look at them more ?

Isn't it the normal thing to do, if you just want girls to actually admire your looks and like you ?