Let's make this short and Yo the point

Let's make this short and Yo the point.

Gf of two years, love her and feel loved. Even with several differences marriage is on the table.

She got an oral herpes outbreak two days ago, never had one before. I never had an outbreak, wouldn't know if I'm infected.

I'm considering breaking it up, and it's killing me. I do love her to death, but I'm worried about two things. It killing our sex life and two...

Is oral herpes definite sign that she cheated on me? Her mom, sister, dad have it, she was staying with them a week ago.
Any info? I'm I doomed? She loved giving me blow jobs, haven't kissed since the outbreak, did have sex with no kissing for.

Pic unrelated

> Is oral herpes definite sign that she cheated on me? Her mom, sister, dad have it, she was staying with them a week ago

Totally bro. Sounds like she had an orgy with her family

She sucked a big black one.

Mariage is not on the table if you're considering breaking up for something that retarded or at least it shouldn't be

You're one stupid fucker aren't you? Break up so she end up with a legally retarded husband

It's not a definite sign. I had that aids on my lip long before I ever kissed or had sex

I have heard almost everyone has herpes or they are immune to it, because it spreads so easily.

No fucking clue if that is true though, I'm just a guy posting questionable facts on an anime image board while taking a dump

True, I have doubts. But with any other girl and these doubts I'd have called it quits long ago.

first thing happen and you run away better leaver now than later and she be more dissapointed of you and time wasted

Please dont reproduce

There are different strains of it user. Chickenpox is a strain of herpes. The Herpes user is talking about is Aids Herpes his gf God from sleeping around with chad

>Shingles is caused by the varicella-zoster virus — the same virus that causes chickenpox. ... Because of this, shingles is also known as herpes zoster. But the virus that causes chickenpox and shingles is not the same virus responsible for cold sores or genital herpes, a sexually transmitted infection.

>True, I have doubts. But with any other girl and these doubts I'd have called it quits long ago.
ill do you a favour even though you're retarded. I probably got oral herpes from my mum when I was 16

>Is oral herpes definite sign that she cheated on me?
Uhh...
>Her mom, sister, dad have it, she was staying with them a week ago.
>She got an oral herpes outbreak two days ago
You just answered your own question bro, she probably didn't cheat on you

But she should because you sound like a dumbass

literally everyone has oral herpes, numbnuts

>oral herpes is a common infection of the mouth area that is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). 50 percent to 80 percent of U.S. adults have oral herpes.

Had a guy at my school who got oral herpes from his infected aunt kissing him when he was a child and now has it for life

If her dad and sister have it, might be a similar situation

> kissing family on the mouth and giving tongue

Sounds like a southern thing

No, I had an outbreak once 4 years ago, and I've never had one before or since. Consider that worldwide rates of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 are between 60% and 95% in adults before you do something ultra dumb.

Do a bit of critical thinking before the breakup

it's always possible, keep her under investigation but don't let her know it.

2 years is easymode, 3 years can be done on emotional autopilot, 5 years is actual hard work. 4-7 is where she proves how commitment worthy she is. If you value loyalty you don't get married after 2 easy going years (or at all in this social climate). All women manufacture drama just to bury the hatchet and are born actresses.

Yes but she is 20. Why the first OB now?

I once got oral an herpes breakout because I used a glass in my office one day and it apparently hadn't been in the dishwasher enough.

After an initial infection subsequent breakouts become less and less common.

I got it first when I was a kid from one of my parents. Got reinfected when I was about 14 or so, had a couple breakouts. Didn't have another breakout until 10 years later because I was a kissless kys faggot.

Concomitant illness/stress leading to outbreak. Or a recent acquisition from a relative or friend (but not in that sense).

You're fucking stupid OP. The likelihood that she contracted it from her family is 50x more likely than her sucking the BBC.

I would just trust the fact that for once Veeky Forums is saying that she DIDN'T suck the dick

Who the fuck doesnt have oral herpes?

But do we know for sure that OP didn't suck a dick?

Me
Everybody know that it isn't cheating if it's gay.

I had my first outbreak when I was 22. Just shut the fuck up.

when did Veeky Forums become so nice anyway? couple years ago they would have insisted that OP's gf cheated and he should break up

She could have already had the virus for a long time, once you have it you always have it I think. Its like the chicken pox virus, if you got it you always have the dormant virus and it can resurface years later as shingles.

kissless virgin? I got it at 15 second time I kissed a girl

>considering breaking up if she cheated on you is retarded
t. cuck

I swear Veeky Forums, for a board dedicated to health, you sure know NOTHING about STD's (No surprise there though to be fair)

OP, if anyone in your GF's senpai-a-lam had the outbreak while she was there, all it would have taken is for her to have drank from the same glass to have it spread; it's THAT contagious. More than likely what happened was she took a swig from someone else's glass and boom. Now she looks like a $5 whore.

For real though OP, knowing this, I'd still be sketch as FUCK; if she knows this info too it could be a calculated risk on her part.

"Well, if I suck Jamals blistery, massive cock I might get herpes, but I can just tell user it's probs from my family if that happens! Besides, it's not cheating if it goes in my poon!'

For real OP. Be extra wary

Thanks

Don't listen to idiots like this. Don't let this chick give you herpes.

It was just sex user, it didn't mean anything :)

>having family is cheating
it's enough to greet with kiss on a cheek to get this stuff

I think you should learn the meaning of the word "literally". Also 60% doesn't equal to "everyone".

it also barely ever breaks out for a lot of people

i've caught herpes 5yr ago and it broke out exactly once and has been dormant ever since

so there's probably a lot more people who have herpes than you think

Herpes is lysogenic, which mean the virus is "sleeping" in your body, until it awakes, it mays take YEARS, before it awakes, its not a sign that she cheated on you. If all her familly had it, probably she caught it from them, this virus is easily spreaded, even with your finger you can spread it. Close to 80% of the population has it.

You do know that oral herpes can suddenly break out, right? There are people that walk around all year without any sign of it, and then they suddenly develop it for a few days, and then it's gone again.

It's not a surefire tell that she revived it through oral means, just because her outbreak is there.

Did you not try to research this shit before posting, you fucking idiot?

dump her mate, or I promise you will regret it

When the fuck will they find a cure for this? Will it take advancements in CRISPR to rid the body of the virus? Ive had this shit since I was a kid and it fucking sucks

It's super fucking simple to get oral herpies from family. More than that, she very well could have had it the whole time and had her first outbreak.

This ain't chlamydia or something, I think you're overreacting. Get some medicine for her sores and get a bj to calm your ass down.

>don't have herpes
>drink from bottle at a party after person who has herpes
>got herpes

don't listen to these virgins

you probably do have it and just never get outbreaks

shit, your gf probably already gave it to you 2 years ago

Everything changes, my friend. Even the chans.

Getting a bj from herpderp

>shiggidiggy

>girl blew a guy with herpes
>should I drop her?
Jesus Christ. Guess you can be jacked and still be a loser.

I had oral herpes at age five for some bullshit reason, but it's only flared up three times since then in my life.

who the hell even calls oral herpes, herpes?
Most people have it and I call it a coldsore

>Let's make this short and to the point

You could have just showed us your dick and saved us all a lot of time.

just breakup with her over it, she most likely didnt cheat or do anything wrong but it will be fun, even the score a bit my guy

>I never had an outbreak, wouldn't know if I'm infected.
Have you shared saliva or other bodily fluids with her? Do you use the same cutlery? Drink from the same cups? Then yes, probably.
>It's killing our sex life
Wait a week or so. It goes away. Have a wank in the mean time.
No. Some people are born with it because it's passed down through the mom during pregnancy if she has it.
If she didn't already have it in her from the beginning, she definitely caught it from them. Herpes spreads like fucking wildfire.

Herpes are fucking bullshit my man, take it from me. Mine flared up recently because I got sunburnt. Shit's ridiculous. But it's the most common shit out there. There isn't anything for you to worry about. Chill and love your gf.

OP this. Absolutely this.

I wound up getting mono from my brother who got it from is gf all because I shared drinks with him on a regular basis. If your family has it and you aren't super strict germaphobes it's almost impossible not to get this shit.

Don't let the insecure faggots on this board tell you otherwise. Don't end your relationship over something this stupid holy shit.