Fat person hate thread

fat person hate thread

ya'll better be careful edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YC1CUl4XcZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

national organization of men against amazonian masterhood reporting for duty

I've been practicing hard for the day I get ham fisted.

Thanks for all your expertise on squat plugs, couldn't have made it without you :)

Kek. This is a trained female fighter throwing punches. What makes that fat cunt think she's gonna do any damage with her untrained ass

Are you really trying to imply rousey isnt a good fighter?

>ya'll

How about an illiterate hate thread?

She's not. She was touted as the greatest thing since powdered protein when in reality she's just another roastie attention whore with middling ability as a fighter at best.

Triggered Curvy Gentleman detected

She's a gold medal Judoka. She's not middling, you fucking mongoloid.

I see we have an expert on our hands. Youve probably watched at least 2 fights

Holy shit burgers, Europoor here, explain yourself

Of all the female fighters you choose her? Joanna actually has hands and could fuck you up even weighing as little as she does

whats the matter white boi

Although a small hint of sugar should go into homemade sauce to balance the acidity of the tomato, I don't know how someone even mentally ill can stomach something like that.

Why do I feel like the two black women are the artist and her friend and the chubby chasing black guy doesn't exist.

WOT TA FUK
pasta sauce already has sugar added

Holy fuck this makes me want to eat healthy today
Post more

Dontcha know Goy? Its hip and cool to love an strong empowered plus size womyn

yeah haha, never tried sugar in my sauce though, gonna try it out, thx for the tip senpai

y'all don't use one of the most useful contractions in English ?

She didn't win gold you dumb twat

Those finger nails

Depressingly enough I have seen something worse than the Hurgin on here.

>fit guy, whale girls

Every time

this made me nauseous.

Joanna makes my dick hard

Wanted to post this, nice quads.

Quad 0's

also the amount of time I could look at that without gagging

People EAT SHIT LIKE THIS

This reminds me of some monstrosity that was around in the 1950's - crazy fat food for when people wern't fucking obese and disgusting

Absolutelydisgusting.jpeg

this has to be a joke...

t. Liberal and Butthurt.

>shieeeeeet

dobson-tier art

Unrelated question - if you look like that, obviously you're not helping matters by fedoraing-up, but what could you do to look better?

Lose some weight, yeah, but what are you going to do about those fishbowl eyes?

Ask and ye shall receive...

This almost gave me fucking brain diabetes

Damn it Veeky Forums, would have to fucking read a whole Precalc book of Veeky Forums's so i can stay healthy again.

Cheesus Crisp

They're not wrong tbqh

Dude just shows up and gives his opinion like anybody asked how he felt

I feel actually sick

Nobody asked for your opinion on people being morbidly obese.

Thing is, it's the same here as with religion or ideology or whatever else. Believe whatever you want, say whatever you want, live your life your way - fine. But there's a point where your lifestyle, and your preaching, starts affecting other people. And that's where your rights stop - at other people.

When you start trying to sway public opinon by expressing your thoughts in a public forum of any kind, well sorry, but then everyone else has the same right to voice their opinion even if it contradicts yours.

HAES motherfuckers need to stop pretending they're just living their lives in an isolated bubble; their actions, their words, their agenda has a real affect on people and that means that they need to accept that people will disagree.

As a prof of mine said:
>"The political" stands for the non-existance of society as a coherent order. In other words, in order to understand what "the political" is, you have to see the social as something that does not have an a priori order. Why does society not exist? Because we disagree! That's precisely why we invented democracy [...] that was precisely invented to account for the fact that we disagree!

I.e. disagreement is not only important to democracy, it is the cause of it.

>Keto approved.

nothing inherently unsexy about glasses user

>but with all sweets your chest starts to hurt, haha.

I wonder if anyone remembers this screen cap?

There's always a bigger fish

bamb

Thanks dude

>

t. butthurt

>Joanna actually has hands

Did you even watch her last fight retard?

I almost threw up reading that. My god the human race disgusts me sometimes.

Fuck this makes me want to toss out the rest of the holiday snacks we got.

Checked, but holy shit I gagged, fuck mayo

>add a poptart

>icantbelieveitsnotplastique.jpeg

Didn't realize I was on Veeky Forums.

I may life in the USA but even I find this disgusting, who the fuck adds sugar to spaghetti? You either Parmesan, mushrooms or nothing along with the sauce

I imagined the taste.
Memes aside, I might puke.

What the fuck IS wrong with hermano skin?

Putting sugar in tomato sauces is done to combat the acidity. That means no more than a sugar cube and not 10kg.

*With her skin?

Rousey is meant to look retarded here, right?

Here you go Veeky Forums. My favorite.

youtu.be/YC1CUl4XcZc

Pic unrelated

>That Heavy breathing and munching noises

Fuck sake..... how do people let themselves go like this?!
Fuck, feel like I need to stick an extra set into each of my lifts today just to combat this fucking video

Hermana*

Their expressions piss me off.

The hurrrrrrg-in.

damn genetics. That fatass can lie there in bed ALL DAY and eat whatever he wants and not gain weight and I bust my ass off at the gym to not put on weight with a TDEE of 2.5k cals.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"ya'll" like most "black" phrases and culture is Southern American and appropriated by blacks as '"their own" after their long time in that area during slavery
Ungrateful niggers

Are you ok?

as if y'all is a blax-only phrase.

>Although a small hint of sugar should go into homemade sauce to balance the acidity of the tomato

No.
Buy proper tomato.

I'm here not to hate on fat people but to check those quads for you.

The funny thing about opinions is that they do absolutely nothing to alter facts.
Facts such as fat people are a drain on society. They should be given a choice, lose the weight or be made into pig food

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo

Enjoy Veeky Forums

Can leave politics out of this board. I don't want to give any of those alt right pol guys anymore traction

This alt right meme needs to die

Stop putting a fucking label on me I just want to cause butt hurt and watch the world burn

Mah niggas.

>the chubby chasing black guy doesn't exist

I'm pretty sure he's meant to be gay

There's nothing to imply. She just isn't.

The guy in the video died

Oh, so big men = jacked
big women = fat

Why do I get the feeling the artist is fat woman? Gotta like how it's a skinny white dude talking shit to the beautiful, proud black people, too.

I would try that.

She isn't. She fought other women with mild abilities and won. First decent fighter she got banged her out and her life pretty much crumbled. Dana hyped the heck out of her because he wanted to nut in her butt.

Rousey is the reason wmma is a joke

Yeah Joana is a god damn beast. She's out box at least 90% of fit

I like how the fat girl has dyed hair. Very realistic.

You aren't in a position to judge others you 110lb skelly lel

You've been lifting for like 1 month and namefaggin for 2

Yeah. I am trying my best to break loose of my fat fuck habits and I saw that and had a mild sense of uneasiness, but then I remembered I'm a fat ass and love bologna and mayo and mustard.

Still I can't imagine even I could eat more than one bite.

>obnoxious coons are allowed to shout their monkey opinions in public
>yo you best be keepin dat mouf shut tho cracka ass white boi

This looks like a fatty trying to find a working strategy.