How do I convince my chubby girlfriend to exercise? Any tips to startle her interest?

How do I convince my chubby girlfriend to exercise? Any tips to startle her interest?
We all like curves and is not that she is a fat whale, but let's say her power animal is the sloth and I'm trying to change that about her...any tips?

Just watch what she eats

Grab her by her love handles a lot
Shake her belly
Maybe pinch her arm flab

Just really try to build insecurity in her

Openly masturbate to pictures of fit women and stop giving her dick.

She likes to eat that would be difficult tocontrol...she could use some exercise just to lose a bit of belly fat.
I don't like her skinny...but there's a lot of potencial in her curves that is being lost and I want to show her that.

Get her into low cardio stuff like olympic lifting bitches love that shit because its not an hour of cardio. Will work her ass out and maybe progress her to more with encouragement.

break up with her.

Imply she is fat... my girl is actively exercising these days because I was joking about her weight. Even tho she is totally not overweight but she was just too lazy and never exercised in her life and I find that repulsive. Now she even likes going exercising.

My girl is fat, and I've called her fat, I've pinched her love handles, I've wobbled her belly, I've refused sex, purely because I don't find her attractive. I've taken her to the gym, and I've let her do her own thing, cardio... I walk into the cardio section, what is she doing... Snapchatting and Instagramming with hash tags like Fitlife, Gyming, Beachbody and more! She claims to be going hard, but hardly sweating... What do I do? Maybe fuck a skinny bitch.

>What do I do
break up with her because she's more interested in what the people on her tinderchat snapbook think of her than what you think of her.

Genius, thank you.

the gym won't do shit. only controlling food makes a difference. calories in=caloris out

yeah, I'm real smart.

Why are you even with her man..

Honest answer? Try to involve her in active things that she may enjoy doing with you. Don't just drop her into a gym because it won't work.

This. The only way a gym works is if someone wants to be there. Try picking up a hobby like hiking or cooking desu. Cooking your meals at home will greatly reduce calorie intake

She was a nice slim 16 year old when I got with her, then over 5 years, she just got fat. She blames me of course, because I lift weights and bulk up, and she feels the need to eat what I eat, but of course, she doesn't train.

fuck dude...you're in your prime years. tell that bitch to fuck off. The only reason you could justify staying with her is if she has a personality of an angel.

You're in your low 20s. you can fuck 16-24 year olds, and 35-45 year olds..don't waste these years away

You can't make anyone improve themselves. That drive has to come from within. You can only help them, once they take the first steps. Even then, girls are so fragile. They don't like their BF "helping" because it makes them feel dumb/like they suck. Girls are stupidly emotional.

Was with a THICC girl. Tattoos, piercings, hourglass figure. Hnnng.

She must have just been lucky. So lazy/conplacent. Her diet was horrible.

I started doing all the cooking, but it wouldn't stop her from eating bullshit. And so goddamn lazy.

Invited her to the gym. Didn't work. Dragged me down, actually. Invited her to run/walk. She complained and it was inconsistent.

Constantly showed her fit girls or progress/transformation pics of girls. She started to complain that her clothes didn't fit. I told her that has happened to me, before, and it motivates me to diet/exercise. Tell her how hard it is to find nice clothes in larger sizes.

Nope. Didn't change.

Brought up weight. No change.

Flirt with skinny girls. No change.

Even now, we aren't together. She just complains, ignores it, or looks at people bigger than her to justify herself and make her feel better.

I was expecting the typical heartless answers from Veeky Forums guys, but I love her anyways, and I have fucked my share of skinny bitches already...I want to fuck my girlfriend not a skinny bitch. Just want the best of her .... not a sloth fatter version of her

You guys are trying to helpI know. We cook healthy most days, the thing is she doesn't like to run and sloth is really a characteristic of her :)
I was hoping for more specfic advices, because I tried the basics....

my ex was like that and i left, she was losing weight but I just couldn't handle it man. I got with her when she was fat, cos im retarded and didn't realise it because we didn't have sex for ages and she always wore clothes that didn't reveal it, plus I just liked her personality so much.

Anyway, i ended up leaving because I honestly just couldn't stand how complacent she was and how little ambition she had. Your situation is a bit more difficult since you've been with her for 5 years, I'd say to actively look for another gf or try to seriously talk to your gf cause that shit sounds frustrating.

I was with my ex for 4 years. We lived together. I moved out and am back with my mom. You can't change people. You can't make them want things.

It will only get worse. Laziness effects more than just fitness related stuff. That laziness branches into all aspects of life. It will drag you down.

I even tried basic stuff like "between episodes of your Netflix show, let's do 10 squats, 10 sit ups, 10 lunges, and 10 pushups".

That didn't last.