eppley a shit

UCLA
Enjoying these 4 weeks of break

faggot school you got there

Where do you go

UML best UM

Cal State University Channel Islands.
>Pleb tier school
I will get a degree with little debt and Im enjoying myself so I aint complaining

This

It's harvard for spics.
t. spic

I just wanna be back honestly. Gym in my hometown doesn't have any good place to deadlift or incline bench...

Its alright i guess

Any UMASS Amherst fags here?

Anyone else UIUC here?

>inb4 nerds don't lift

fuck yall

>less than 2% difference

I went there. They fucking don't. I was the only one at the gyms except for a few cardio bunnies and one of the seven black dudes on campus.

Le epic rivalry :^)

Ayo fellow Dawg, what year?

salty :^)))

what year

>tfw it's considered a shitty UC
I don't care, I like it here. I do feel a bit inferior but I just throw myself into my classes and work.

guess who ranks higher than ucsd now

hey im in san clemente

Neat, I'm from North California. What's your major?

i wanna do physiology or biology but im not sure yet

I'm CMDB, and a bunch of my friends are biology. The classes are tough and it's important not to slack off. Bio is full of weeding classes.

i want to go to medical school so i pretty much want to pick the easiest thing that will get me there so im trying to figure out what that is

How so?

Ryan?

Alright, I used to want to go to med school,so let me tell you some stuff. To qualify for med school you have to take certain classes, like a year of general chemistry, a year of general physics, etc. So whatever you pick, remember, if you wanna go to med school, you have to do those classes.
Also remember you have to get very good grades to get into med school. The average GPA of people who get in are 3.6-4.0. When you consider how our school grades, with B+=3.3, A-=3.5, A=3.7, etc, you literally have to get like all A's usually. They especially look at your science classes, so don't try getting A+''s in Easy classes then slack off in your sciences, that won't work.
Finally, remember every med school requires MCAT scores. While you can be any major, it's best to be in a practical one, like biochemistry, because the MCAT is composed of a bunch of info from those science classes. Speaking of which, a lot of biochemistry majors get into med school because since it's a hard major, they develop great studying habits and usually work hard. If I didn't choose CMDB I'd probably go with biochemistry.

oh ok then nevermind

Kek, yea that happened to me too. Are you figuring out what you wanna do after college?

im not too sure tbqh, im trying to figure out what to study and ill go from there i guess

Well, what classes do you usually enjoy? Biology classes? English classes?

>tfw your uni doesnt even have a student gym

What are you doing instead of medicine?

Starting here in the fall. Anybody have a Veeky Forums consensus on it?

apparently nobody uses the map anymore
zeemaps.com/map?group=692993

Right now, I'm thinking of a career as a researcher. Probably in Cell, Molecular,and Development Biology or maybe biochemistry, or maybe, maybe (if I want to kill myself) biomedical sciences. The cool part is CMDB is interdisciplinary, so it touches biochemistry, Molecular biology,genomics , and more fields of sciences. Right now I'm working in a Entomology lab working on molecular pathways in Bumble bees and I'm loving it.
I'm surprised by how many programs there are that encourages students to become researches instead of doctors.

i was thinking of going there but they didn't have my major, not until a couple years supposedly.
>yfw it used to be a mental facility

emi?

3rd :)

Brother Dean

That empty as fuck gym feel

Lol fuck you navy

Community College YEEEEEEEIIIII!!!!

Harvard is Harvard for spics.

>uni gym closed until classes start

Love the gym here. Wish it was a little bigger though

Close

Ayy johnny

You a sophomore too?

>Paying 60k a year to live in South Central
Man I can see why you need to make yourself feel better online

Embrace the time you have to enjoy life and spend hours making gains every day, Veeky Forumsfriends. I didn't know what I had until after it was gone. Graduation changes everything.

solid football team this year breh

army reserve in college

fuck navy

University of Toronto anyone,
No mississauga or scarborough shits allowed

terp here also

eppley is alot better than Richie m8. get to eppley when the open (0600) and you will have almost the whole place to yourself

you commute brah? I go to FIU from Weston

holy shit brah have you tried the new north gym? its a fucking multimillion dollar multistory building with

100 SQUARE FEET FOR FREE WEIGHTS

all of my REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what year

carleton university (ottawa)

4th year
the first years this year weren't as hot as they usually are

>carleton university
there's your problem right there m8
also i thought you were in kenora right now ?

PUT THE FUCKING WEIGHTS BACK YOU FUCKTARD

No, Dan

What's it like lifting at a school that's majority nerds? I'm going to one next year and I want to be prepared

I always post in these threads and come back hours later after it's dead to see a couple anons reply to me.

LEIDEN

SIC 'EM

VCU grad school
UVA undergrad

tfw two smart four college

Better bulldogs reporting in

ROW THAT FUCKIN BOAT

Go to the SPH gym right next door when Eppley is too crowded, almost nobody goes and it has all the free weights you need