Squats and hemorrhoids

Can heavy squats cause hemmies? Almost as soon as I hit the 3 plate mark for reps I got hemorrhoids for the first time in my life.

It's not a lot of blood, just streaks of bright red when I wipe. I had an external hemorrhoid that went away but there are still some lurking around in my rectum apparently.

Anyone else experience this? It would make me feel a lot better if someone says yes because blood coming out of your ass is a little worrying.

>not using a squat plug to avoid hemorrhoids

shoud've read the sticky

Bump for interest

Even light squats can do that if one is untrained and breathing wrong; happened to me at 1 plate... helps to do kegels and even massage the butthole if the problem keeps occuring. But mostly keep form good and breathe right and you'll be fine.

Thanks, that's a relief. Think I might be tightening my core too much which is putting a lot of pressure on my rectum.

I take a deeeeeep breath before the squat and tighten my abs for dear life, so I'm probably going a little overboard.

That's actually how you avoid them...

OP here again, and should I massage my butthole before or after working out?

During is best I find

I love you Veeky Forums

Yeah, had it happen to me, apart from lifting pushing wrong and too hard on the toilet during poopoo caused it as well. The problem is, once you 've had them, they tend to occur if you are not careful enough.
Worry not, however, user, for here i am to help you!
First of all,you don't want to push on the toilet by sort of forcing your rectum out, you want to tighten your belly and suck it in sort of so thst it stimulates your intestines.
When taking a shower it is good to not only let the water Fall on your ass but get a finger in your butt (messaging the area helps and it's also how you anyone should clean their ass, just getting it wet wont clean anything). Thst is enough of messaging, unless you are into having your ass fucked which apparently helps a ton. Being hard and masturbating for some reason helps too, I am not exactly sure why, so does sex).
For lifting, you definitely want to incorporate pullups and xhinups. That shit is a miracle.I don't know if it is because you take all and any pressure off your butt or if it's the fakt that you tighten your core and also your butt in sort of as you are going up, but that stuff is like heavens on Earth. It basically erases any traces of hemmorhoids whatsoever.
Eat lots of veggies and drink water, avoid lordosis and pushing your ass out, don't fuck up your form and youll be fine.

> shit is mixing directly into your blood stream

> making shit gains

>shit is mixing directly into your blood stream

is there any better feeling than this?

I had an external thrombosed hemorrhoid that took me out for two weeks. The most important thing is to up the fiber and water intake. Also the indian squat for pooping will stop them from getting worse. Maybe just a squatty potty.

>not having shit in your bloodstream
>not squeezing out every last bit of protein from your food

confirmed never making it

I love this community xDdDDDD

Squats are for fags

I like to slather my anus with a healthy dollop of Prep H before undertaking a vigorous squatting session. Sometimes, to add variety, I'll sneak in a bit of Mineral Ice to the mix to give a refreshing tingle during my workout.

ever tried icey hot?

You are appreciated

what is that?

wow what a fag