We're all gonna make it brah

We're all gonna make it brah

Brah

She has 5 other guys shes talking too right now.

If all of us make it. None of us make it.

Some have to fail for others to succeed.

How many years did you lift till you made it OP?

Does anyone else get sick reading this shit? Maybe it's just that I'm a manchild who hasn't come to terms with sexuality, but I get this sinking feeling and can't help but wonder if they really all are whores

Two years

you didn't make it yet bro. You're almost there. Ask her what she's doing either tomorrow night or new years eve

You go to water, you'll find fish

You go to Tinder, you'll find whores

But yes, you are still a manchild if you are hoping for that 10/10 pure girl who saves her virginity for you.

What about OP who is also manwhoring himself out?

>I'm 1 year in and I don't even look like I lift
why

patriotic dubs

also I like to think that most of these chicks are just doing a sort of role playing thing. Say 10% of the girls on tinder talk like this, and then 2% of that 10% are actually gigantic whores. it helps me sleep at night at least.

Body pic of you?

I thought that way too when I was a bitter virgin

>man
>whore

Pick one. Men are supposed to be sexual. Women feed off that energy

Pic I have up on my profile

Dude it's normal for people to enjoy sex, even if you're in a loving relationship with a very cute girl, chances are she's gonna like sex as much as everyone

It's not about the sex, more so the telling a dude she's never met how she wants to be manhandled by him and shit. Some part of me never left r9k i guess

What's your stack

merlin

you say and do stupid shit when you're horny, that's why you feel bad about it sometimes

No stack. I'm natural.

How is this possible with 2 years liftan?

Routine? Are you fat (above 15%BF)? Do you track your macros?

Should notice some noob gains after a couple months, people started commenting like 5 months after I started lifting.

Hop on a good routine. Diet must be good and make sure you get sleep.

Probably had an athletic base, played sports in school, or started at like 16

Zyzz routine . Never measured my bf% but I'm assuming I was 12% in that pic. My abs suck. I don't track macros.

I do half PPL (3x a week) and eat at maintenance. Still skinnyfat (though cutting a bit) and don't count the macros, I assume it comes down to food then?

be a manlet

He hasn't been lifting for 2 years.

My bad, I mean eating slightly under maintenance.

food most likely, could be rest too, you sleep min 8 hours a day?

Sure, I value sleep more than the others.

>our babies
yikes op

Every post I see here, thats like this is just mediocre at best.

Most interaction with women is just that to you and /fit in general. just fucking around and never actually pulling...

Your interaction is typical /fit shit.. just memes, fucking around and never directly to the point.

Most of my interaction with women on tinder or text messages are 4-5 lines at best.. then I set the meet.

this is why most of you never get laid.

PPL is suposed to be full week, cunt. You're not suposed to change it. Find a 3 days routine instead.

>blue hair
Nah senpai

nice gains

this