What's the fucking deal with people having to add salt to every dish they fucking make?

What's the fucking deal with people having to add salt to every dish they fucking make?

>M-muh taste

Nigger no one gives a shit about taste food isn't about taste is about macros your car doesn't care whether it's diesel tastes good it uses it for fuel. If someone really wants to add salt they'll do it themselves in their own fucking dish as they please holy shit please stop being retarded tasteplebs

>Just drink more water you'll be fine

Nigger it doesn't work like that I can't just compensate your stupidity with more water otherwise you could call me Hoover Dam with how much water I'll be pissing eating your God forsaken salt bombs. Just stop, don't cook if you don't know how to use any other spice other than NaCl because you're only making it worse for everyone else. God fucking damn it

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autism.

Hate to break it to you, but food is literally about taste. I bet you eat boiled chicken and plain brown rice daily.

What's wrong with eating plain food? I can find a million different ways to spice up food with having to salt my way to oblivion and back

>Lemon
>Black pepper
>Cayenne pepper
>Cumin
>Onion
>Red wine
>Oregano and Rosemary

And that's just the beginning. Step your fucking game up tasteplebs

And all of those flavors you just mentioned are enhanced tenfold by a little bit of salt.

Jokes on you dumb cunt, you NEED to eat salt in order function properly. You need a surprisingly decent amount.

holy shit ur white bruh

How bout this
>Red wine vinegar
>Sea salt
On a nice chicken breast. Delicious.

Wtf. U realize that a little salt makes almost any food taste better right? It brings out the flavorings in seasoningd and subtle flavors in food you wouldn't otherwise notice.

Try this op, make a regular bowl of oatmeal and put whatever stuff you normally put in it then put some salt in it. Its going to taste 30x better.

Nigger look at any food you eat. That glass of milk you drank? Fucking surprise, it has some 130 mg of sodium. That chicken breast you just started boiling? That had it too. That asparagus you just chewed on your salad still has some, you fucking nitwit - you need sodium but you just get it with eating food you don't need to fucking add extra because it occurs pretty much everywhere you nignog

Implying those miniscule amounts are adequate for people participate in regular exercise.

If you're eating at around 3-3.5K calories you're getting a very normal amount don't start bullshitting me that you lose more than that. Unless you're doing some intense running-based sport or you're Scooby riding his bike for eight hours through Sweden, you are fucking shilling yourself and perpetuating this nonsense on to other people.

Here, I'll open up your eyes a little. Before you start working out, weigh yourself and then after your workout, do that again. Take the difference assume every pound is about 500mg, that's what you gotta compensate. You don't have to marinade your turkey in salt and brine to compensate your weak-willed ass, you just need to eat a little extra

scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/
pull your head out of your ass.

You're making it sound like you are feeding on cubes of salt.

You also make it sound like eating eating extra salt is going to kill you. Also if you are doing any sort of cardio + weight training you need to be getting 1-2 grams.

Stop being such a bitch

>Step your fucking game up tasteplebs

>doesn't understand how salt works, calls other people tasteplebs

How is that you're this dense? Have you been living in Tibet or something and eating with the fucking Shaolin monks? Sodium has become a culture at this point, at least in America, where salt is hailed as the holy grail of taste and applied in copious amounts in attempt to make your pitiful food taste good. When you're cooking by yourself, you don't need to use salt. If you want a pinch, you're on a slippery slope that will eventually give you a heart attack. Now, you can die happily by drowning in a pool of salt, but for fucks sake don't take anyone else down with you just because you don't have the mental capacity to control yourself when it comes to food. The best food is the one you make yourself using all of the great spices of this earth, not one you rain salt on

All food flavors can be enhanced (and craved by humans) with one or more of the holy flavor triangle: salt, sugar, and fat. Why do you think most restaurants and prepared foodstuffs have so much of one or more of the proceeding?

It's recommended that people with high blood pressure keep their daily salt intake under 1.5g. That's damn easy to go over eating regular food throughout the day. Most people are going to consume 3g+ on a daily basis.

>great spices of this earth

Holy shit man you sound like a fucking faggot.

I think you overestimate how much salt is required to actually hurt you unless you have a heart condition.

A previous user had a good post that you should scroll up for and read.

daily reminder that most problems attributed to high sodium are really potassium deficiency

try /r9k

I agree with you OP, that's why I always cook for myself. No one is as good of a cook as you are for yourself