What Routine?

What routine will get me a body like this if I run 3+ miles a day?

youll never get a body like that if you destroy your gains running everyday. kys yourself

>kill yourself yourself

that's the vinci twins (well, one of them)

eat PIZZA 3x5
fuck STACY 8xF

>needing an infograph

>run 3+ miles a day
Do you want to like look this?

>Lotus, every trip with good physique does cardio
>random 30% bf idiots on fit day cardio is bad

Really makes you think.

To clear it up for beginners: cardio helps the body deliver blood to muscles. Good for gains.

The only problem is you need to eat more if you do cardio. Big problem. Just eat more. If you have the willpower you will do it.

it's not as simple as that. really cardio both breaks down muscle and supports its growth (ie both catabolic and anabolic, so it's just like they say, cardio speeds up metabolism all around), but the ratio depends on what you're doing. anaerobic exercise generally won't cause your body to break down muscle as much as aerobic exercise, but is still very beneficial to the cardiovascular system.

whatever you do, being built but getting winded after a couple flights of stairs is not a good look.

running 3 miles a day + running 3 miles a day will turn you into a freak.

youll never get a body like that if you destroy your gains running everyday. kys yourself

lol
kill you are self
rip in peace

GOLEM GET YE GONE

you faggots realize that is shopped right? look at his fucking calf ffs

> not understanding how shadows work

If you do your squats you wont get winded on the stairs you noob

Running 3 miles is okay, it won't ruin lifting. Cardio is good and helps building a good and healthy physique, unless you're retarded and run 10km or marathons. Don't do that shit.
If you do cardio, eat more to compensate and that's it.

Indeed, you can't squat heavy and get winded easily

>Literally following the chart word for word on retarded substanceless answers, just like i am

I am planning on running the mile and pole vaulting this track season, so that is why I've been running so much

GOLEM GET YE GONE!

You don't need to run over 5k for the mile mostly speed workish type work outs. Also under age

You can be 18 and still in high school.

which one of these dudes is displaying proper shoulder posture?

bump

That will help burn some calories, but there is a lot of muscle development there.

Closest I can think of is to follow Kinobody.

Intermittent Fasting, to help make a calorie deficit.

Lift with basic compound lifts, progressive resistance to build muscle. Deadlifts, OHP, Bench presses, dips & Pullups. Perhaps some biceps curls added in. Don't go crazy with it. Within about a year you will be done with your newb gains, and honestly newb gains alone is enougn muscle to look really good IRL if you're decently lean.

>Big problem. Just eat more.
Yeah I never understood this. Food is awesome. I run mostly so I can eat more.

>being autistic

That infograph just gave these fools inspiration on how to be even more basic...

Congratulations!

Are you fuckign retarded? What the fuck do squats have to do with climbing stairs?

>Inb4 muh legs muh quads hurrdurr

Idiot.. is like saying bicep curls will help you pass army test. kys yourself

thank you m8, I'm pretty lean from running a fuck ton sooo yah know

THAT'S NOT THE GOLEM YA FUCKIN FAGS
THAT'S OUR LORD VADER

Whats wrong with him? I have scoliosis but I dont look that fucked