Stretch marks. What the fuck do I do???

It's just as bad on the other side please help I hate it so much. I've tried bio-oil and now I just started coconut oil but nothing fucking works

they actually look pretty badass not gonna lie

Don't be a bitch. Looks gnar bra keep goin

JOSH RAE IS A KEK

Stretch marks are scars they will not go away only get worse if you start to pack on more muscle

Thanks but I think this is more than enough for me
I know, but trying to prevent them has been a struggle as well.

jelly af

> How do I heal a wound that I continue to exasperate

You stop working out and let cocoa butter works it's magic. It's damaged skin, continuing to damage It regardless of ointments will not prevent anything. No household product prevents injuries of such nature. They only fix them with time.

Burn cream doesn't make you fireproof

Fuck these pussies op
Get ripped and wear your stretch marks as battle scars
Also grow a beard to pull every bitch ever

Witch Hazel helps over time, or at least it helped reverse my irrational impulsive shitty teenager choice of getting flesh tunnels.

i have the same pattern as you op and i like them, not even pulling the "they remind me of my past" card, i just like how they look.

I still hate the ones on my belly tho

>battle scars
battle scars of becoming a fat fuck. Sure it's something to be proud of

fuck me daddy

No
Scars of beating obesity and become god tier
Fuck off

They look pretty cool to me. Get a tan and put more muscle on

OR get tattoos over it. I think that's why a lot of big guys have tattoos over that area

it kinda is, i don't know if it's true that only 5% of obese people lose the weight but talking from personal experience only 1 of the fatasses that i know made it and i've known a lot of fatasses in my life

>degenerate your body with tattoos after working so hard on it

stretch marks are permanent scarring, there's nothing you can do.

I have them all over me, legs, belly, shoulders, arms, etc. I only recently started lifting and lost about 80 lbs so far and am still overweight. It wasn't easy so far but I more motivated than ever before.

6'1
200 lbs (that beeing because of fat im pretty sure)

Just deal with it, they don't look great but it shows that you came a long way

You can fade them a bit with mederma
Keep in mind it's slow and expensive, and they won't disappear, but they'll get better

>beating obesity
>you just have to put the fork down
yeah, that surely is comparable to a scar gotten in a battle. Come on, man. I appreciate fatsos who dealt with their problem, but there's nothing to glorify there. You want a trophy for not being a fat fuck?

What's your body fat%?

They're a reminder of where you were and that you should never get back there. Good work, brah.

I don't know, how do I properly find out?

Some online calculator said i had around 20-21%, but I imagine these aren't reliable in any way as I just had to put in waist circumference (I measured the widest part) and my height

> Being Autistic over body ART

You don't have to take your angst out on people who's mom's don't run their lives

they look pretty badass to me user, my stretch marks are the shitty bicep kind

>tfw 10 more kg's to lose

10kg isn't that hard imho

its not the difficulty

Im scared I'll have that gyno action or my marks will be worse.

butt fuck it, shouldnt have been a fat fuck to begin with

ah, okay, but well who cares if the scars are a little bit bigger if they are visible either way

you can do stuff to help them fade but not disappear because they are deep scars now

you can buy expensive bio oil, cheap body butter and mix with a little olive oil, derma rollers and all sorts of shit but they wont go away fully

to prevent them drink ALLOT of water and take a vitamin D and E supplement

just remember there is always someone who has them worse

Some girls I know say stretch marks look hot

Put coco's oil on it every night.

Some people also think blacks are hot

FUCKING GROSE, looks like ur skin exploded

>Generic shit designs you saw in a magazine
>Art

Pick one

Bio-oil is a meme

Be a fucking adult and get on with life. Unless you decide to pay for surgery (silly and expensive) or get a cosmetic tattooist to fill them in (painful and expensive) then you can't do shit about it. They fade over time and as you get more muscular they become less obvious

Nothing can get rid of stretch marks. Not even lasers. Get over it.

Holy fuck im jelly af
Also dont worry you can usually tell the difference between strechmarks from Being fat and being fit

This thread made me feel a lot less self conscience of my stretch marks from working out.

if you're desperate sleeves and a chestpiece will get rid of that no prob

im not a tat guy so i understand if thats not an option but it will do the trick

holy shit

You being a whiney faggot about it is WAY more unattractive than your actual stretch marks. Fucking man up.

JUST

wtf?? youre not even big how the fuck did you get those

probably pregnancy

Abdominal striae from Cushing's =\= stretch marks from mechanical fat stress.

At this point just save up for an abdominoplasty Jesus fucking Christ

How much is the surgery? And what type of surgery? As a girl it's even worse for me that I can't wear sleeveless dresses etc

Contrary to what most people believe, those are not from growth, but from incline pressing and back squats, while having dry skin.

I never had stretch marks, until I was mid-bulk and started doing more shoulder movements.

I now have a fucking worm-like duo of stretch marks from my left peck half way up my left biceps.
And just a little sliver in my right armpit.

fuck yea.
I'm normally against plastic surgery but this one deserves it.

If it were easy you would be ripped, yet here you are posting shit on Veeky Forums, just gtfo , will power is something most people lack, being able to come back after being that fat, that deserves respect. Op, stop giving a fuck, keep working out and eat healthy, skin does heal over time, tho not 100%

Some people think a 1pl8bench is good(you)

>tfw stretch marks by inner thighs

how

I'm ripped.
And I'm not saying it doesn't deserve respect, but should ex heroin addict treat his needle marks as "battle scars"? If anything they're just a reminder of what a dumbass you were.

Get cybernetic arms like Jax

OP here. Cmon bro I haven't even gotten my pump yet lmao. And I used to be quite a bit smaller so I suppose I grew too quickly for my skin elasticity?

I have them too but I've never been fat. I think it's because I am legit high test (~900ng/dL or whatever the measurement is) and lifted during puberty so while my shoulders expanded so did my pecs