Lifting for 2 years and got my goal body

>lifting for 2 years and got my goal body
>start going out on dates
>EVERY woman has been in an abusive relationship before, and they all stayed with him for years

Why is this so common?

Women think with their pussies

Because girls get their life energy from emotions and abusive people cause them to have many.

Because abusive relationships are hard to break out of. Look up "cycle of abuse", abusers are all about fucking up people and then luring them back.

As a man who has been abusive, who's male best friend is in an abusive relationship, it's a really big problem. Often the abusive partner is not aware of their behaviour and it just keeps escalating, it often leads to really intense relationships which can make a regular lovey dovey relationship (like my current) seem mundane.

The best thing to do is to listen and be accepting, it's not their fault, and the fact that they've managed to leave it should be celebrated.

Also, if you want something less heavy: They're probably easier to score, because you'll extra fucking nice when you don't abuse them.

This

This may be the simplest explanation for the inner mechanations of women.

Because anytime a guy breaks up with a girl instead of her breaking up with him, she has to make up an excuse as to why it was all his fault for the breakup and that she was really escaping a horrible violent relationship, when in reality a guy just called her a bitch and told her to get the fuck out of his apartment.

All women fuck up their first relationship or three, and then they justify it in their minds by creating some Lifetime movie of abuse and scandal that they can share with everyone instead of admitting to themselves that they were the shithead in a relationship.

Seriously OP, have you ever abused a girl? Have your friends abused their girlfriends? Maybe your dad abused your mom or you've seen a guy or two be dicks to their girlfriend in public, but abusive relationships aren't nearly as common as young girls and Tumblr would have you think. It's like the bullshit "1 in 5 girls will be sexually assaulted on a college campus" meme. Women try to convince men that we are the most. Iolent and rapiest monsters on Earth, and I have yet to personally know an abusive rapist.

Two friends in my social circle turned out to be rapists. It's not that uncommon, just silenced.

>stop calling "niggers" your "friends" and you will know no rapers

Under rated post.

because bitches would rather remain in shitty relationships because it's easier than taking all that time again to invest in someone else

They were two white men. I don't socialize with black people seeing as my country i 90% white. It's enough that we have a black person at my gym who litters plates everywhere.

Women confuse being in a shitty relationship with being in a abusive relationship.

Yelling and screaming and calling each other names isn't abuse. Having sex when you don't want to isn't abuse. Doing kinky shit in the bedroom that you're not comfortable with isn't abuse. Nitpicking at each other isn't abuse. Abuse is when she ends up with a broken rib or jaw or ankle and the cops are called by neighbors but they can't do anything because she won't press charges.

Women used to have me convinced I was an abusive monster because I like being super dominant in bed, or because I slapped my ex girl after I found out she cheated on me. That's not abuse, it's just a shitty relationship that needs to end.

Started working as a fire fighter two years ago, and there are men who beat the Shit out of their wives every night, break bones, black eyes. 90 percent of calls are domestic violence. Sunday nights are horrible. That's abuse.

>2 years and got my goal body
r-routine?

Basically this. Not only that, but abusive guys are so fucking common it's retarded. My ex was in abusive relationships, got with me for a year, cheated on me with an abusive asshole, I kicked her out while she begged to stay, now she's promiscuously getting beaten and fucked, relapsing back into severe alcoholism, and getting entrapped into seriously fucked up relationships.

Meanwhile I just hit a new PR at the gym and am getting stronger and sexier by the fucking day, just graduated college, and have a steady job.

Her loss.

Women have different definitions for what constitutes an abusive relationship.

>He didn't want to have sex with me. He's abusive.
>He pressured me to have sex when I didn't want it. He's abusive.
>He called me a cunt because I threw his shit out when I was mad at him. He's abusive.
>He walked out on me when I was freaking out and shrieking. He's abusive.
>He made a mean joke at my expense. He's abusive.

You have to understand that they think abuse is anything they don't like.

Same guy as
Yeah, yeah yeah yeah. I kicked a cheating bitch out and she started telling everyone, including police in one of her drunken rampages, that I beat and sexually abused her despite never EVER hitting her a day in my life. Never even wanted to. Never even imagined hitting her. I was the opposite of violent, and in fact put up with her violent bullshit, but man did she tell everyone I was a piece of shit.

So many women like to lie for attention. "I was beaten, he raped me, he fucked me daily and abused me and I'm so hurt please comfort me and hold me and fuck me and feed/shelter/love me :c"

Want to avoid this? Want to literally bypass this bullshit and not ever have this again? Find a small town, sheltered girl who doesn't even have a facebook. Look at her dad. Is her dad like your dad? Is her dad at least a dad that looks like he raised his daughters to be hard working, respectable girls? How is her mom and siblings? Even if she's a 6-7/10, chances are if they don't live in the city they already are +2 over city girls. Girls who are raised in the city are *almost* always as toxic as the air they breath and the people they meet.

That's actually abusive you psychopath

Why is this so hard for people to understand?

>Girl is in long term relationship
>Girl cheats
>Doesn't want to tell friends, family, coworkers, and especially new boyfriends that she is a cheating whore
>"I'll just say I was abused. He did yell at me once"

And there you have it. This is why so many women were in abusive relationships.

I saw a study on dogs that showed that they developed an increased amount of dependency and subservience towards owners who were usually nice but irrationally abusive in slight bursts. As compared to normal good owners.

Not the same guy, and what he's saying is kind of grey, but I can understand the concept of what he's saying. If you are a girl and your man asks to have sex, you say no, he say's "aw, come on" or something and tried to get her in the mood, and she eventually says yes, that isn't rape or abuse. If he holds her down by the wrists and forces himself into her, then it's rape.

I disagree with slapping anyone for finding out they're cheating, that seems abusive. Just kick her ass out and move the fuck on. It's incredibly stupid, even in long relationships, to hit a woman. You're setting yourself up for her to press charges out of anger.

Also, kinky shit she isn't into seems abusive, or at least extremely inconsiderate and asshole-tier, if she vocalizes her feelings about what is going on. If she says "I'm not comfortable with this/please don't make me do this/stop" then you need to rethink or compromise on something you can both enjoy. Sex and relationships are a two way street.

They determine what was an abusive relationship after it ends, not during. Your job is to avoid those women, and most women in general, if you're looking for anything more than a quick fuck. Don't lift for girls/to hit up on Tinder.

>Veeky Forums
>health and fitness

Every girl I have ever gotten close to has some form of rape or abuse story. So I am led to believe that either all men are rapists or all women love the attention they get from being a victim.

well, forcing unsolicited sexual conduct is TEXTBOOK ABUSE.
Man, that is disappointing as I actually agreed with all your other points besides that.
Being "le superdominant" in bed is fine. Just make sure you've either let them know (discussed it) or test the waters first to see if she's comfortable.
Randomly ramming your dick up her ass isn't dominant its rape u fuckin delusional knob

Well, that has never happened to me, maybe you live in a shithole?

Also,
>goal body in 2 years

Must have been a pretty meh goal body.

> Having sex when you don't want to isn't abuse.

That's rape, man. Real rape, not the feminist version of rape.

>Started working as a fire fighter two years ago, and there are men who beat the Shit out of their wives every night, break bones, black eyes. 90 percent of calls are domestic violence. Sunday nights are horrible. That's abuse.

Calling bullshit. My dad was a firefighter for 20 years and, to my knowledge, he was called for exactly zero (0) domestic disputes.

Which makes sense. What the fuck is a firefighter going to that a cop isn't better equipped and better trained to do? Unless the "abuse" is lighting the goddamn house on fire to teach that bitch a lesson about overcooking the roast.

Firefighters often respond as EMTs for medical emergencies, which is what 911 is often called for. Police will also call for EMTs and an ambulance transport to at least diffuse the situation and get the woman out of there when they can't make an arrest, and will often try to convince her to go to the hospital to get checked.

Not him.

Fucking this.

I chased a few inner city chicks in college. Almost all of them claimed to come from broken homes and families or be victims of abuse. I gave them too much of my time because i wanted pussy.

I met my current gf eventually. She was from a town i the middle of buttfuck nowhere. I only knew where it was because i played sports in highschool. We talked about that and our relationship exploded into the most wonderful experience of my life. Her parents are divorced. This would normally be a red flag but her parents are on good ground with eachother and my gf doesnt make it a staple of her life.

All in all, smalltown pussy >>>>> big city/suburb pussy

Which one do you think it is, friend?

Not who you were replying to, but

>husband not in the mood for sex
>wife makes him fuck her anyway
>next day at work everyone laughs and tells him its his duty as a husband and he's lucky

>wife not in the mood for sex
>husband makes her fuck him anyway
>RAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, I could see how EMTs might be called if someone is badly injured or some shit. I'm 95% sure that, in Anchorage in the 80s and 90s, firefighters did not generally accompany EMTs in situations where fire hoses and the jaws of life were not applicable.

They'd both go to car accidents all the time, because the jaws of life were usually with the firefighters, and in bad accidents a car could catch fire. The firefighters could also redirect traffic.

I vaguely recall him mentioning there being a particular crew of firefighters that would be dispatched for EMT type shit if there were no EMT crew immediately available, and usually only to delay death until the EMTs could get there.

It's still rape if your friends are in middle school you fucking mong

>TREAT EM' MEAN
>KEEP EM' KEEN

Never fails.

To give you an idea, I had an alcoholic girlfriend I called an ambulance on about 12 times in our relationship, and 70% of the time firefighters were on the scene first. When something goes down, the closest group of firefighters and the closest group of EMTs will both be dispatched to the same location. Especially with shit like heart attacks, seizures, etc. existing in the world, you want some form of medical attention there asap.

Are you me?

>25 years old
>MSci in engineering with a great job living in Los Angeles
>almost every girl I meet is on anti-psychotics, anti-anxiety, or anti-depression medication
>every other hookup is immediately followed by long explanations of abusive past relationships and how glad she is that I'm not like the other guys
>starting to hate life
>one exception girl among the fourteen I fucked, who was actually decent but moved to Korea to teach English
>tolerate this for eight months
>finally reach my breaking point and request a transfer
>company can't accommodate so I quit, get a new job at Intel in Boise Idaho
>within two months meet a 19 year old 8/10 qt with a 10/10 personality
>strong family values, no past relationships, going to university to be a lawyer
>dating for two years
>she's almost done with undergrad now
>getting married next July

Get out of the city if you want a decent woman.

Theyr defenition of abusive is probably very lax and the guy was just a general asshole but not actually violent or stuff like that.

You're some kind of retard, aren't you?

Holy shit this. My ex-starts spending more time with this guy and he starts becoming a "friend". I didn't complain or disapproved of this because I am not the jealous type. All of a sudden *Bam* I'm the abusive boyfriend and tells her friends that I would curse at her and that I did not care about her even though I did not do the things she said I did and I have friends to back me up with that, she just said those things just so she has an excuse to date her "friend". The worse part is she gaslighted me to believing that I was abusive until I cleared my mind because I was a cuck and figured out it wasn't my fault. The good part is she got dumped by her bf and everyone thinks she is a slut so I got that going for me.

Nah, I just live in reality and observe social interactions while you read about them in a book

You make 75% of the gains in your life those first two years.

The reason many people make no gains is because they do a power lifter routine like SS with sets of 5.

Not really her loss. Girls like that are trash and only like guys like me (trash). She had zero attraction to you nor will she ever because you're not trash.

Doesn't matter how 'strong' or 'sexy' you are it's besause you won't slap a ho and tell her she looks like shit and she better take better care of you or she gonna be single soon (and no one else would want such an ugly slut so she better do what you want when you want or die alone)

See above post about first two years. You made no progress in those two years because you did a power lifter routine or your diet and nutrition were not on point

This only works on trash girls

>Not really her loss. Girls like that are trash and only like guys like me (trash).
If this guy is even remotely stable, and she left a stable relationship to be with trash, it seriously sounds like it's her loss. This guy isn't at a loss. She is.

My point is that the stable guy doesn't get her wet and doesn't excite her at all and being with him is like torture for her

So no loss from her perspective. She has a problem in her brain wiring that makes her attracted exclusively to lowlife scum.

It's all about perspective. If you care not for good but for piles of shit and you lose gold nuggets but discover shit... is it your loss?

>You made no progress in those two years because you did a power lifter routine or your diet and nutrition were not on point

Kek, I lost 20 lbs and benched 2plate in my first year, junior. That said, I still had a long way to go. If you think you can get any body worth having in 2 years you're delusional.

Nah, it sounds like you live in your basement watching reruns of Married with Children.

Sigh.

>lost weight

Wow amazing.

>numbers

Strength=\=Size

This is common knowlege. Everything I said. When you train in the 8-12 rep range with lots of volume you can expect huge gains the first two years. After two years of proper training (8-12 rep range, volume) you are close to the natty limit and only able to gain a few lbs of muscle a year

Seriously, good is your friend lol

Google*

Literally just google anything I said. Only on fit do ppl do 5-5 routines and make zero progress

Is this true?
I thought that more weight at high volume is best, so 5x5 is best for first six months
Also is it possible to get grill if I have avg or below of the following (listed in order of importance to grills)
>MONEY, 8x6, MONEY, HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME, charisma

No, strength base is a meme. If your goal is size train for size asap. You will get stronger along the way.

It's not like you magically don't get stronger training in 8-12 you get stronger. It's just slower. But the size gain is much much faster.

Also you can get a girl as soon as you honestly and truly believe you are good enough for one (and no sooner than that)

I don't know if you realize this or not, but it is impossible to continuously get stronger without gaining size. Your muscles cannot go from pushing up 135 for 6s reps to 225 for 6 reps without growing visible muscle capable of pushing such weight along the way. You don't see people who look like twigs benching 3 plates for a reason, and that reason is because muscle grows with strength.

Whelp, I guess I only lost 4 months.
Who's got a good size routine and how do I know when to move weight up?
Was on greyskull LP mostly because I liked all the compounds.

This is actually pretty common amongst manipulative bitches.
Cheating piece of shit ex gf done this. now a part of my 'friends' circle hates me. Fucking niggers didnt told me she was a fucking hoe in her whole life but as soon as she complaining about me they are convinced. I only squeezed her wrists while she was acting crazy. Not even a mark after that. Fucking bitch I am still paranoid in relationships because of her. After all these years I still thinking about getting revenge.

Some women are the devil I swear.

So never.
Is there a good routine to not hate yourself?

kek

Is there even a legit way of trying to get behind a womans thought process or is it just fucked?

>You don't see people who look like twigs benching 3 plates for a reason

Yes you do though. Train with reps of 2-3. Do only compounds, really low volume, lift 3 times a week, you'll get there .

I see it all the time. Guys train for strength, cause thy wanna be strong. They get strong. They look dyel. That's fine. They wanted to be strong they did it, props.

Routine isn't that important just pick one you like.

Just look for the following

>8-12 rep range
>lots of volume

That's the most important thing, rep range and volume.

>how do I know when to move weights up

At the best of your ability to do so. Let's say you can only bench 185 for 12 reps, 4x12. Eventually, you'll feel like you had some gas in the tank on the last set . When you feel like that, next workout, try 190 4x12, see if you can.

You want to be doing just about the most your body can handle at any time. That's how you get big.

You don't get injured because shit, it's 4x12, not like you were dOing close to your max for 3x5 (make sense?)

The largest benefit of this rep range is you can really push yourself without risk of injury, by lifting well under your max

There isn't a legit way to get behind anyone's true thought process. Sorry mate, just ain't happening. You'll eventually realize it isn't women that are fucked up, but humans. Everyone has their own level of autism that they don't let you know about.

That's not to say you can't be happy in a relationship with the right woman. Your levels of autism just have to line up in a way that isn't catastrophic.

Fucked up if you ask me

Why can't humans enjoy what they have why do they have to strive for better and better every single time?

Just sit down and be happy that you have the SO you have jesus christ it's not that hard

Bitches be crazy yo
How you think shit was thousands of years ago

You are spewing absolute hot molten garbage, are for sure dyel, don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and need to stop before someone takes your advice seriously.

Please feel free to post a timestamped body pic to prove me wrong though.

Thx for the advice, tho I did reee a bit at
>185 4x12
>Much less than your max
I can barely hit 1 pl8 3x5, now I'm back down to a couple of 20s

Look up Patrice O'Neals relationship series on youtube (Black Philip)

It's:
>A. Funny as fuck
>B. An actual explanation of women's thoughts from a guys perspective
>C. Like a guidebook to developing a good relationship (again from a man's perspective)

Shit nearly changed my life, I finally realized why my ex needed so much drama to function, and how to answer the "where is this going" shit that almost every girl you fuck regularly pull

If we just settled and didn't strive for more we'd never have gone to the moon
No internet, no cell phones
Content people don't do great things

Your'e a fucking retard. I was training on a bodybuilding split when I first started. I never said I did powerlifting. Christ, how dumb are you? I guarantee that I was bigger in high school than you are now.

well yes and no, maybe getting a gf solves your problems permanently, maybe not. Working out, improving yourself can help or not help at all. I had an accident that fucked up my face for good and I was movie star handsome. I hate myself and I will till the day I die. I fucking hate taking pictures of me or taking pictures with other people. All I can see is I am a monstrosity. I can still get women. Sometimes my humor is unparalleled and people said I can be very charming. Some says I am good looking. I have zero confidence and prolems with keeping eye contact with people and yet I can get attention from women. To be serious I dunno how. Just find something that works for you. Attracting women is not (or not just) about confidence but not giving a fuck I think. Make fun of them, dont put them on a piedestal. That is a huge huge turn off for them.

Well sure but i meant that solely focused on relationships

This is bait.

Apply it to evolution or having the best offspring and take morality and feeling out of the equation (as does nature).

You'll never be truly happy if you're always looking for the next upgrade though

>believing their take on the relationship

lmao

Basically what lifting is all about. Always striving to be better because you're not happy being just where you're at. That's life.

You'll never be truly happy if you stagnate and wallow in mediocrity either

By being with someone else after a certain amount of time every time is not wallowing in meciocrity?

I'm happy to read that. Godspeed you and your qt user. You'll be a great father. :^)

Something else I'd like to add. When I was in a relationship, I was loyal, but man did women flirt and want to fuck me. They were all over me, flirting, giving me numbers, asking my name, etc. I become single and suddenly I'm a pariah that repulses women like I'm a rabid inbred STD infested crackwhore. Like, they can smell other women on you. I'm serious, women can smell when there is competition, and if other women want you, then they certainly want you too.

weird but true yeah

Shiiit. This user is not wrong.

give me the dot points this shit is 2 hours long man

because they like fuccbois...to lower the chance go for a girl that already has a career, not some hoe who works at Walmart

Because it's a fucking grand subject

Just listen to it while working out or something, all episodes are funny as hell and filled with gold

Pre-selection

It's the oldest, most proven method of attraction

Women like men that other women like, it's pretty simple

The Dark Triad is an immoral trifecta of personality traits that result in immense personal power. It grants high social status, tight control over interpersonal social dynamics and elicits intense sexual attraction. It’s for these reasons that many men interested in red pill philosophy likewise have an interest in the dark triad and idealise ascertaining the psychological state of “being dark triad” or at least a simulacrum of such a state.

These men see power embodied within specific personality traits and they want to know “how can I be like that?” “How can I be the successful asshole?!” The truth of the matter is that if you did not neurologically develop a dark triad personality as a child, you will never be completely dark triad in the truest sense of the classification. The dark triad is essentially not something one can be trained to become, however it can be reverse engineered and emulated. I’ll elaborate on this later on in the article however first I’ll outline what the dark triad actually is.

Not too far back I mentioned the dark triad is a trifecta of personality traits. To be more specific, it is composed of three “anti-social” mental schemas which work in tandem to form “the dark triad.” Those comprising psychosocial mental schemas are as follows:

Read a study, women were shown pics of men and rated. Control group told all men single, and other women told some were in relationship. Men in relationship always rated higher.
Also from my limited experience.
When I was single I acted different, because I didn't want anything they were all over me.
I have no idea how to act this way when single.

Excessive self-love as well as ridiculously high, bordering on, or far exceeding, obnoxious self-confidence. Dark triad individuals are egotist incarnate, this component of the triad forms the superficial glazing which masks and distracts one from the murkier depths of the dark triad persona. It is this device that achieves a dark triad individual baseline social acceptance in most social situations, for people are innately drawn to those who exhibit vast self-confidence.

The narcissism is clinical, deep-rooted and intensely internalised. The individual truly believes they are superior to everybody else simply because they are who they are and they exist. This is something akin to a god complex. Naturally, this has the effect of rubbing off on other people despite being completely unsubstantiated. People assume subconsciously that someone who loves themselves that much must have a basis for their self-image and therefore wrongfully assumes such an individual is high value. Narcissists, in the absence of significant worldly success are huge proponents of the “fake it ’till you make it” mantra. Except unlike your average Joe who exhausts himself with the pretence, it takes a narcissist almost no effort to maintain it, because despite the objective invalidity of their assertions they believe in their own delusions.

I think you aren't very bright son

The strength of such concentrated narcissism in tandem with the fearlessness of psychopathy (more on that later) is that such extremely high confidence generates an abundance of courage. This facilitates rampant opportunism that manifests as a keen risk-taking eye as well as concise, solid decision-making. So it follows that by extension of this the narcissist has a high rate of success when engaging in personal aspirations, presuming that, they can rationalise away failure rather than let it consume them. This is oft dependant on the individual and the type of narcissism that they exude, for there are two different types of narcissism I consider to exist: functional narcissism and dysfunctional narcissism.

The average person is insecure and low in confidence. Regardless of that, even other confident people will naturally gravitate towards someone who is highly confident. This then has the knock-on effect of raising the social status and popularity of the narcissist and circularly fuels their narcissistic supply by giving it logical and tangible reasons for existing in the first place. How this manifests is via all the positive feedback that the narcissist receives in their theatricism of audacious assholery. This is what is known as a “positive feedback loop.” The contrast: “nice guys finish last.”

Narcissism is very infectious and has a tendency to make people addicted to the individual displaying it. Especially by those who are low in self-esteem and strive to be like the person they admire. People of low self-confidence can vicariously ascertain confidence through the narcissists own confidence and have it “rub off on them” via prolonged exposure and mimicking the narcissist’s mannerisms.

The weakness/negative aspect of the narcissistic element of the triad is that normally it is so pronounced that the individual in question’s ability to reason can become impaired as they value their ego over truth. If they do not avoid or completely ignore an attack on their ego (which is common – they often feel above random remarks) they will deny reality/logic outright to preserve their ego. On occasion they may even go so far as to maliciously shut you down in order to make you pay for your insubordinate behaviour/threatening posture. They will do this by framing themselves as superior to you in a very aggressive manner, and highlighting a flaw (or two, or three) of yours to rebalance the frame of the interaction in their favour.

When a dark triad man exhibits his narcissism in his game with a girl, he essentially negs the fuck out of her, guilt trips her, makes her qualify herself (jump through a hoop) then rewards her for being complicit. This is a form of operant conditioning and ties greatly into the next element of the triad (as each part of the triad is inherently linked with the others)

With training and self-improvement borderline narcissism (far healthier than clinical narcissism) can be acquired and utilised to improve one’s self-confidence, which as previously briefly touched upon is essentially all about forming and sustaining positive feedback loops.

For those who wish to emulate narcissism, it can be learned and is considered academically to be a “social maladaptive trait.” Basically, narcissism is nurtured, you can become a narcissist, or something akin to a narcissist in your chosen level of severity, should you desire it. It’s not something restricted to the realm of genetics.

Machiavellianism is the tendency to see all social paradigms and scenarios as games of strategy that require meticulous manoeuvring. Machiavellians are emotionally and socially manipulative; they have a tendency to dehumanise and objectify humans down to their skills and utilitarianism rather than perceive them as entities with personalities to be admired. In a nutshell, Machiavellians have a tendency to view things purely in terms of value exchange “what does this person bring to the table?” and care little, if at all, for anything else.

Highly skilled Machiavellians manipulate themselves via stoicism to attain the outcomes they seek (something of a perverse form of delayed gratification) however dark triad individuals have no need for stoicism because they possess an underlying psychopathic element. Machiavellians quite simply are very tactical individuals who execute the vast majority of their social interactions like a metaphorical hybrid game of chess and poker.

The narcissism is their poker face for appearances and is the physical representative for all their manipulations. Their Machiavellianism is their core, their chess-like mind. They think 10 moves ahead of those around them, use smoke and mirrors (misdirection), leave bait for you and then switch the outcome from the expected outcome (a nuance on misdirection.) They pretend to be busy when they’re not to convey a false image/sense of importance, making their target feel disposable when they in fact, value them. They outright lie to achieve ends. They indulge in jealousy plotlines, making a person jealous via the deliberate inclusion and flaunting of another – creating competition anxiety. They ignore you because they want to attract you. Then there is dread game: making someone who values the dark triad individual doubt the stability of their relationship with them, causing the target to supplicate and be more malleable. The dark triad individual does not limit this scarcity mentality/competition anxiety to romantic endeavours. The list of manoeuvres goes on and on, Machiavellianism is the art of duplicity which forms the core intellectual component of the dark triad.

If you had to think of an animal that is inherently manipulative, it’d be a domestic cat. Most women adore cats, so go figure that one out, projection much? Women at a baseline level tend to be more Machiavellian in nature than men. The presiding theory in red pill philosophy is that men evolved to have a genetic advantage physically, making them more violent and physically dominant, whereas women evolved to be non-violent due to inferior musculature and small stature. Instead it is thought they evolved to use their adeptness in Machiavellianism to have men fight for them on their behalf, giving them a far more intricate and diverse psychological skill set primed for co-option and manipulation.

It is possible to achieve the same results without overblowing your ego

There's a fine line between true confidence and narcissism, but staying on the side of confidence is better for you in the long run

>implying the internet and cell phones are good things
mega-tard confirmed

If she’s a beautiful Machiavellian she can use her beauty to captivate a man and exploit him by controlling his desires, further facilitating her desires and devices. Think of the guy as a bear who loves honey, the queen bee leads the bear to a seemingly empty bee hive full of honey, the bear puts his paws in to eat the honey and then the bear is caught by surprise as an army of bees come out to collectively sting him. Now the queen bee can dictate to the bear how he must behave because he tasted her honey and she has an army of bees to punish him if he does not comply. Women are controlling, they will always fight for control of the relationship, but once they get it they are dissatisfied and will move onto another man. It’s an unending test you are not allowed to fail should you desire continued association with the woman in question.

“Gold diggers” as a stereotype are a societal acknowledgement of women’s inherent tendency to perceive men as little more than useful idiots, resource providers. Gold diggers are essentially people with the ability to “use others for what they’re good for” rather than value them for “who they are as personalities.” It is Briffault’s Law on steroids: they prioritise what a person can do for them over forming emotional bonds. They don’t identify who a person is and what they can do for the manipulator in question as separate components, to a Machiavellian these things are both one and the same.

So basically you didn't need to contribute because you've just reiterated what three of us have already said? Got it, cheers for the input

For example a Machiavellian wouldn’t think along the lines of: “John is great, I like John because he’s a decent guy” and form any sort of emotional bond. Their thinking would be something more akin to “John is a great negotiator, if I win his favour he can negotiate on behalf of me in hypothetical situation X, if I can’t win John over then I have no need for John and I should cut my losses.” Thus any emotional bond that appears to be forming is the product of superficial charm, glibness which is used to win John over so his utility can be put to use at a later time. No relation is formed out of legitimate admiration or desire for John; merely it is but a manipulation to commodify John into a redeemable asset.

Machiavellianism when concentrated towards a single person for an extended period of time is a form of mental abuse. It robs one of their agency (ability to freely make choice) for Machiavellianism as covertly as it can be deployed is inherently coercive in nature. It creates an invisible prison of sorts, a person thinks they’re free but they’re so trained to behave in ways specific to the desires of another that they’re actually enslaved. That’s Machiavellianism at its least destructive, non-violent, and passive. However it is important not to characterise Machiavellianism as purely a source of evil, as that is an inaccurate generalisation. How Machiavellianism is deployed is contingent on the agenda of the person deploying it and their relationship with the person they wish to influence. Machiavellianism can for example be used benevolently by people like parents and such; to protect, to preserve, to foster and to nourish. In dark triad individuals however it tends to be utilised for destructively selfish purposes, eg: hedonism and profit. Dark triad individuals are on their best days, amoral, at their worst, their capacity for immorality will fully manifest.

Don't go for this Machivellian shit boys, it makes you unhappy in the long run

Look up buddhist philosophy and core confidence
Learn to let go, rather than feed your ego

Machiavellianism can be present in either gender, however as a baseline women tend to have a much more pronounced proficiency in the skill set and utilise it far more auspiciously. Man’s physical advantage is outlawed by the legal system, woman’s mental advantage is not. Combine this with their innate sexual appeal to men and it is fair to say that womankind has the edge in modern developed western societies. A woman’s logic being inherently contingent upon her emotional state only helps to facilitate and foster her Machiavellianism because her lack of consistency makes her seem more complex than she actually is. Not even she understands half the bullshit she pulls, and she is constrained neither by logical arguments nor an introspective need to understand her own irrationalism. She simply does what she feels she must do, and if that makes her feel happy, she is mentally and physically placated.

The sheer amount of weak effeminate behaviour characteristic of men at large in our modern society is indicative that many the great majority of men lack Machiavellian traits and capabilities to any beneficial self-serving extent. Governments want men complicit and mentally unaware so that they don’t rise up, but instead continue to pay the tax bills which fund for-profit wars and the welfare state. They want men to “man up” which means to be productive little economic slaves for the benefit of the state, and to a lesser extent the feminist bureaucrats and politicians who can only fund their perverse laws and practices with the aid of your sweat n’ tear tax dollars. Then when a man losses everything because he was too naive in matters of Machiavellianism to see what was going on around him, he is profusely blamed and shamed for his naivety.

Dark triad men and women are proficient Machiavellians and can run rings around the average person, making them jump through all kinds of mental hoops and subjecting them to all kinds of tests and power plays; be it out of a desire to seek entertainment or to ascertain control over a situation. Machiavellianism is inherently in and of itself the most logical part of the dark triad persona which runs counter to the inherently delusive nature of the triad’s narcissistic component. Naturally, this makes it possible for said components to clash.

Dark triad men who are abusive and have women pining for them, wanting to fulfil their every whim do so by emotionally addicting said women. Their very presence causes said women to have rushes of dopamine/serotonin/cortisol/oxytocin as well as other neurochemical shit I don’t know about. It’s this hormonal cocktail of an emotional rollercoaster (better simplified as: drama) which causes women to form an addiction to said man. Women are addicted to dramatics; it is the basis of every modern soap opera, chick flick and romantic comedy. By associating the systematic release of these neurotransmitters and hormones with the company of a specific man who acts as the stimulus for these releases, they become biochemically addicted and thus mentally dependent upon him. The removal of such a powerful man from a woman’s life can thus elicit withdrawal symptoms similar to that of a drug comedown.