What do you want in life, Veeky Forums? What are your goals?

What do you want in life, Veeky Forums? What are your goals?

Me:
>Lift heavy
>Have a body I can be proud of in my old age (would kill to be a sexy grandpa)
>Speak German competently
>Spend my days drinking coffee and building furniture

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zd6r6
twitter.com/PeenappleSkewer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have someone to talk to

No reason you can't start today, bud. No reason you shouldn't start today to be honest. Worthwhile relationships take time to cultivate

>Finish building my house and gym.
>Get that dog I always wanted.
>Help my daughter get a great life.
>Be more attractive / lower my body fat
>Get that boat I've been thinking about so I can go fishing and hiking around the countryside here.
>Earn enough money to go vacation twice a year.

Neat lifting and learning German are my two goals right now too.

Also continuing my martial arts education.

This sounds like a life worth living.

> Get back into Veeky Forums
> Finalize the apartment entirely
> Change style
> Change hair style
> Start going out again
> Be more social
> Get a car ffs
> Continue making money
> live as it's your last day on earth

>I already lift
>ich hab seit 6 Jahren fließend, akzentfreie Deutsch reden können
It ain't all it's cracked up to be.

>buy a house on a nice piece of land to fix into something charming
>keep a huge garden with vegetables, herbs and flowers
>find a man to spend my life with
>help make a great video game
>maybe save enough money for surgery

not even talking about relationship because that is way out of my league anyway.

just having someone to talk to. ever since my parents died my only communication with others in real life for the past 10 years was greeting the cashier and fitness receptionist. other than that it's like i don't even exist and get ignored. the only one that acknowledges me is my dog.

If you are fit, you shouldn't have a hard time finding friends and girls unless you are actually an autist. If that is the case you need to rely on social services to help you out.

>help make a great videogame
Been 2 years at AGDG and currently at SimpleCube73.exe
>you will never make a simple but popular gane like RoR
>you will never earn enough money from your games for live a deccent life
>you will never stop being a amateur game developer

Life is hard

>What do you want in life Veeky Forums?
The girl that sits right next to me every single day. We understand each other really well but I can't get my shit together and tell her or ask her out for months

better do it fast before someone else does. once that happens you will regret it. better to be rejected than dwell on that for the rest of your life.

Tinytrip?

Get in better shape and finish my pilot training. Wish I would have gotten my shit together sooner to fly for the military, but flying in general seems pretty great to do for a living.

>for months

It's already too late. Move on.

>get a day job instead of a night job
>become a prison minister
>release an album or two
>marry a girl who's not retarded
>direct a college marching band

Her personality is waaay too good to give her up. I've never met anyone with a personality even close to hers. She may not be a 10 but she is the only thing I really want

To go to a small pacific island and creampie every female on the island so hard that I change the genetic structure of an entire group of people.

What is it that's holding you back exactly?

>Cut off my loose skin flopping around below my belly button
>Finally be able to admire a body I've worked so hard on
Right now trying to think of a way to make it look bad for my health so the tummy tuck surgery can be covered by my insurance

Then stop being a pussy.
>le you miss all of the shots you don't take

I want to have a completely passive source of income that provides more than enough for me, my girlfriend, and our daughter to live on, plus some extras. I'd like to travel 3-4 months out of the year with my family and be able to cover the living expenses for my parents so that they can finally retire.

Outside of traveling and enjoying new places, I'd spend my days cooking, working out, and socializing with family and close friends who I share values with.

Im probably way too nervous and shy to ask or tell her, you know, shes my desk neighbour in my class. If I got rejected it would be extremely weird and awkward for the following 3 years and would harm the performance of both of us a lot aswell

What do you want in life?
>a loving girlfriend
>a tight group of close friends
>a passionate career/job I can be proud of

But at this point, I'm afraid I'm asking for too much...

you got to get out there man. where do you live? Knock on your neighbours doors if its practical. If it's not then take up some class that interests you, doesn't matter what. Fitness, Chess, sculpture, honestly doesn't matter. You will meet people

focus on the friends and career. the girlfriend will come in time, but you will be more attractive with a great group of friends and a fulfilling job

For me:
>keep lifting, stay healthy
>keep learning, stay curious
>improve my foreign languages
>move abroad for work for a few years
>keep in touch with all my good friends
>make my family proud
>get a dog
>if i stay with my gf then all good, if not, treat her kindly

>but you will be more attractive with a great group of friends and a fulfilling job

Yeah those things will shape his sub human bonestructure LMAO. Having friends literally changes you into a fukken Chad. I used to be a LITERAL dwarf with downs, but after I got a JOB and FRIENDS I turned into a 6'4 robust 9/10 SLAYER. Shit is legit brahs.

Things take time, so don't be so glum, chum. You never know if you'll become well known, but it's always possible. Look at all those indie games that became a success out of nowhere and use it to fuel you.
Also, I only know how to decently draw cute things and pixel art. You're probably doing better than me.

obviously not, but once you are in a conversation with a girl, they can suss out pretty quickly that you're a loser if you have zero friends, zero aspirations and hate your job

you will become a more attractive person by being a more fulfilled person. it's pretty obvious

You are right. I started as an "ideas guy", now I can code and make 3D models, kinda paint, kinda write, and since I started lifting my motivation raised.

Can I see your work?

>cut down till I'm nice and lean
>purify myself of sin
>find a nice asian virgin to marry
>die peacefully

that's basically it. maybe get one of those yoga balls to do some planks on too, who knows

Would help you in speaking German.

>Way too good to give her up
Lmaoing@ur life

How can you give up something you never had?

>you will become a more attractive person...
I gotchu loud and clear senpai. Once my retarded ugly cousin got fulfilled he went all super sayan and transformed into a 6'6 PUSSY SLAYING BEAST!!! Wtf I love having friends and career now??? Girls cant resist his THICK cock now that he is fulfilled. I heard it went from 5x4 to a 8x6. WOW!

give up as in stopping to think about her

You have come far! One of the guys I work with was an ideas guy and is now learning to program to be a bigger part of the team I've been working with, too.

I feel embarrassed posting, so I'll just leave a few character designs that are actually kind of old with two of these being probably close to two years old. imgur.com/a/zd6r6 The only sprite work I've done is for a game, so I don't really want to post it. I'd like to try my hand at making 3D models at some point. Seeing some of my designs made into 3D by others has been a motivator for me.

this looks very very good mate, wish i could draw like that

>Obtain a respectable body
>Find a career that doesn't completely drain me mentally or physically
>Get married
>Have children I can be proud of
>Find some form of inner peace
>Travel more before I settle down
>Make my parent's proud

>learning german in 2016
Might as well start learning arabic my friends

not so fast my friend

Thanks, user!

>Make my parent's proud
>Parent's
They're already disappointed

Not even quads can confirm this I'm afraid

>I'm afraid
As you should be, shitskin

>First class honours degree in electronic engineering
>masters in financial engineering from a top 5 university
>work in high frequency trading as a quant or trader
>millionaire by 30, 10 million net worth by 40
>fuck 100 different women by 30
>become a successful male model, get 10k+ instagram followers in the next year or two
>own apartments in NY, London and Hong Kong
>have a prosperous amateur boxing career
>become captain of my university basketball team
>get to 100kg

>You're probably doing better than me

Nice, start with low poly shit, it will suit your paint skills and then its about practice. Blender, is good for begginers. Where to follow your work?

Have a job that pays well enough to support my future wife and future kids with my gf, and still have time to keep my body in top condition for life, and end up being the hench grandpa who lifts heavier than most of the gym.

I'm sure you're doing better than me with how much you've started learning in the past few years. I can just make art and you can't make a game from that alone. I'll get to checking out Blender and see what horrible messes I can come up with!

I was going to start using Twitter to upload my art and designs, but these last few months have been pretty rough. Even though there's nothing to look at now, I'll start uploading more soon. twitter.com/PeenappleSkewer
Do you have a page where you upload what you work on?

To build an ethnostate where me, my family and my race can live peacefully and pursue our own interests. A place where we have the right to be the majority and not being dispossessed or blame by other races.

I'm pretty damm serious.

I want to
>live with people i like
>doing a Job i like
>in a place i like
It might seem simplistic but I dont think i know anyone who achieved all 3. I dont want to settle for mediocrity

>become king of fit
>bang a billion qt 3.14's
>party hard with high schoolers
>buy that 200$ Gillette razor for that perfectly lined goatee
>buy Maserati and Porsche
>learn how to play guitar
>get penis extenders
>never miss an EDM festivals

>>lift good, look good. Want be a good looking old dude as well
>>finish school and figure out what i want as a career
>>set my son up so he won't have to work and focus on school or his career choice
>>learn jazz, big band and some more metal on drums
>>learn piano,guitar and bass
>>own a cabin in the woods on nice land with a bunch of dogs
Same been wanting to change my style and hair as well. Have had it long for the longest and its all frizzy now.

This. where is ethnostate want enthostate need ethnostate

>40 acres out in the midwest
>wife and kids