I just watched the Rich Froning movie on Netflix

I just watched the Rich Froning movie on Netflix

It made me want to give up on life entirely, tbph. It made me realise that truly Veeky Forums guys have been like that their entire lives and there is no way to compete or ever hope of getting to their level.

They are the kind of guys who excelled at every single sport they tried as kids, who were constantly active throughout their childhood and teens and got optimal nutrition and growth as a result. Their natural testosterone levels are through the roof. I was a total spaz as a kid and I've let my Belsen-tier body atrophy throughout my whole life. I'll never experience what its like to be really, really fucking fit, muscular and strong.

Not only that, but to have the psychological profile to excel as well. Froning had really pushy parents and grew up in an outdoor environment which instilled work ethic and a ruthless competitive streak in him. The lifelong validation from being an All-American Chad who is awesome at everything must create insane self-confidence which just boosts your productivity and performance even further.

I know Crossfit is a meme but Froning is a truly exceptional guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91TtDEfpzvE
youtube.com/watch?v=YNvXZ7p7Z8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well apparentley he was not good enough for a pro career in baseball

Did he really go for it though? As a kid he was awesome at it

never compare yourself to others and do your best.

Just try really hard for 10 years to make up for your lazy childhood.

"we"

No during his scolarship he suddenly decided baseball was not for him after playing it for years. Come one what do you think he just was not good enough

Too late now. Without the muscular and nutritional foundation built in your younger years and without the ingrained mental fortitude and work ethic, it would be a waste of time

I have to just make myself feel better by picking fault with millionaire, ultra Chad Rich Froning by telling myself he's a manlet

>fittest man in history
>crossfit

is this bait? how the fuck can you compare this guy to someone like phelps, bolt, or even chen yibing?

not even going to bother listing olympic weightlifters

>there is no way to compete or ever hope of getting to their level.
Then don't, just strive to be the best person you can be.

not that guy but are you baiting yourself ?

How is being amazing at one sport makes you the fittest ?

Now you get it. Most guys start by doing sports and not playing WoW all day. Doesn't really matter - just lift.

Crossfit is multi-discipline, weightlifting is just picking shit up repeatedly

crossfit isn't even a real sport

ayy lamow

effort can't beat god given talent yawol, didn't you never seen DBZ

you should just give up and kill yourself

Hur dur being the best in the world at jumping rope, kipping pull ups and high rep sets of oly lifts

Those retards nyers I swear.

have you ever watched crossfit competition? nothing is with proper form and everything is half assed. all of those people will have issues with their joints in few years because of it.

crossfit is a joke

how does being shit at all disciplines make you the fittest?

Utter nonsense

youtube.com/watch?v=91TtDEfpzvE

i'm dying over here watching this shit

what the fuck lol how can someone believe this.

Didnt you?

Vegetas trying simply to beat Goku and even admitted his reasons to be better were wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNvXZ7p7Z8E

>not excelling at every sport

Wtf were you as a child

When people burn out in college it's because they weren't good at the sport at all. I knew a chick that was in soccer her whole life, got a scholarship to a local college to play. Didn't make it past her rookie season. Kinda fucked her up.

>Bolt
>fit

The guy is fast at running but sucks at everything else, if you see the guy train he is miserably weak

He has been trying to get into other sports but no-one will take him because he legit sucks at everything except running in a straight line

klokov trashed some of the best corssfitters in the world at crossfit because he is a real athlete

Olylifters and heptathetes are probably some of the fittest people all round

>Froning
>The Hilary Clinton of lifting
>Exceptional

Lel

>the Hilary Clinton of lifting
wtf does this even mean?

A literal nevertrained can come and beat you in a competition despite your 30 years of experience