Does height actually matter?

Im starting to worry because of the memes, didn't even think it was a serious issue since I started looking into the memes more seriously

[spoiler]167cm[/spoiler]

Can I get some serious insight im worried

It matters in the sense that it's an insecurity. I'm friends with a 5'8 guy who's married to an attractive 6 foot tall woman. The guy isn't particularly handsome but he's fucking hilarious and oozes confidence.
Meanwhile I'm 6'2 and havn't had sex in months. It may have something to do with this websites self hating attitude rubbing off on me.

Is this anecdotal evidence or are you trying to convey something universally true? I hope its the latter but I've seen a lot of youtube vids on height and am kinda nervous at the truth now. I mean is there really a cutoff? I cant imagine if I was like 5ft 2 or something wtf would you even do at that point?

Do you think a hot grill would date a 5ft 2 guy

Yes it matters, but so do your looks, your frame, your personality, your linguistical/analytical IQ. Everything matters to some degree, more to some than to others.

Oh for fucks' sake kid..

NO, it doesn't matter anywhere near as much as the TROLLS in this place would have you believe. Do you really want to help amuse TROLLS? Ignore this shit.

1. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT YOUR GODDAMNED HEIGHT. You grow as tall as you're going to grow -- either live with it, or kill yourself.

2. Unless you're literally a MIDGET, nobody is really going to care when you're an ADULT. Employers will care what your qualifications are. Most women (women who aren't immature little twats at least) will care more about your personality and your FACE than whether you're nine feet tall. For fuck's sake I'm over 6 feet myself and that never made a goddamn bit of difference when talking to girls back in the day, what I had to say, how I acted, and whether they liked my face had everything to do with it.

My advice to you? If you're susceptible to MEMES and TROLLS then leave Veeky Forums and never come back. This place will just make you miserable.

How much does height matter then comapred to everything else

life tip from someone who is almost 5'8

leave this board and never come back. i never cared about my height until i started browsing this board

now i'm depressed because of it and can't stop thinking about it

30%, but it becomes disproportionately more the further you are from the average. At least downwards.

Ok ty for the comforting words, one last question though, does this apply for ethnicity too? (just want to confirm)

I AM ALSO 167cm, OP, HEIGHT MATTERS. GIRLS AND WOMEN DO JUDGE YOU BY THAT. NO EXCEPTIONS. DRESS WELL AND LIFT, MAKE MONEY. YOUR HEIGHT WILL TEST YOU.

6' to 6-3 is "perfect" height according to women, 6'4 6'5 and 6'6 are okay and anything above that is a no no (unless you lift and eat a shitton because otherwise you're gonna be a goddamn skeleton)
They would probably still go for 5'11, 5,10 and maybe 5'9 if he had 10/10 facials and a great body, otherwise you're pretty much fucked
Basketball will help you grow at least an inch

How have your experiences been?

You want to know what matters? Walking around all day every day thinking shit like "I'm a MANLET" and "I'm a SHITSKIN" and other negative bullshit like that.

Get over yourself, kid. Also stop coming to Veeky Forums, not kidding around, this place is poison for someone like you, you actually take shit in this place seriously, negativity from assholes posting anonymously, people you'll never ever meet, who only care about being assholes for their own amusement. Leave this place, don't come back, forget everything you ever read here.

>6' to 6-3 is "perfect" height according to women
Sure. According to 'surveys' posted by anonymous assholes (aka TROLLS) on Veeky Forums. Also:
>surveys
>implying
Surveys are CRAP unless they 'surveyed' 100% of the population of the ENTIRE PLANET, which they don't. You're a fool if you base your life on 'surveys' of a few thousand women.

all shit, found a loving gf of 3 years now. but before that? nothing.

this gf loves me for everything i have become from the first day we met. she saw me as an investment.

if you knew how statistics work then you wouldn't write such garbage

you can easily gauge entire population from a decent sample size

Its a meme unless u lack other attractive features

But some girl have rejected me because i slouch to 5'10" and they thought i was 6' on tinder

Yes it does. If you're below 5'10 you automaticlaly get looked down on by other men and women don't take you seriously. You don't look scary when you're angry, you could never look intimidating, you have less of a chance to get a job than tall guy and so on. Height is one of the most important things for man.

Seriously if you are below 175cm, you are almost as tall as an average women.
I'm 182cm and it's pretty neat.
Oh and if you you are an Arab or Afghan or some shit like that:

HAHAHAH fucking SANDNIGGER MANLET

>didn't even think it was a serious issue

Then it isn't, it clearly hasn't affected you, so don't let memes affect you.

It only matters if you make it matter, user.

I mean yes, your height is definitely going to be disadvantageous for you. It's more likely you'll be unnoticed because you're not very imposing. And you'll attract less because of your height. But if you've got other things interesting about you like personality, talent, money, status, etc you'll get by. Just don't be autistic and don't let memes get to you too much.

>Most women (women who aren't immature little twats at least) will care more about your personality and your FACE

lol

In order of what women care most about

Money >>>>>>>>>>> Status > Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything Else

>starting to take memes seriously.
Nigga, you need a week off from the internet.

>the memes create unconfident manlets
>being unconfident, manlets can't get pussy
The memes are true because the memes exist

>it doesn't make a difference
>I'm over 6 feet myself

This is bait right?

You have no idea how it is to be laughed at and how you're treated differently just for being a manier.

Most women want a guy who is just taller than them, so unless you're a midget, you're good. Girls get insecure about their height too but for opposite reason. Confidence is everything.

The moment you start worrying is the moment it starts to matter.

If you're somewhere inbetween 175cm-195cm it doesn't fucking matter

Manlets everywhere, just remember that the greatest fighters are manlets too. Sure you might not look imposing, but if you're fit you can beat up chad any day of the week.