Male masturbation

I am 20yrs old. I have masturbated every day for long time. I think I have a high level of testosterone. I bicep curl 15kg dumbells. Im quite lean. ATM. Can I make better gains limiting masturbation. People and DR.s have different views on masturbation and its effects on testosterone and making physical gains. Please enlighten me.

>I am 20yrs old. I have masturbated every day for long time.

stopped reading there.

>15kg dbs
Do you even lift bro?

Haha I look good. Do you?

You can start with punctuation gains.
Unless you speak like a robot.

Anyone is isn't a Mongoloid have any input?

You guys. What are you actually achieving by pointless comments that arnt related to my post. You're wasting my time. And sadder still, your own.

It's internet, Veeky Forums. What did you expect?

I just assumed that 4 fitness might contain people, perhaps intelligent people who can discuss a topic, that is interesting rather that just take shit about the format of my post. If the content and information needed is in the post, don't try and dismantle the way I've structured it.. Grow up

You sure you're 20? You sound like a 14 very old winey virgin

Haha this guy get out of your mums basement

Whatever internet cypher

kek

And whoooo are you uuuu? Self imposed loser. Think youve got it aaaaay?

You seem to forget that Veeky Forums mostly consist of shitposting. Once it gets under your skin you loose and trols just keep pushing to lol at you even more.

Hey brah serious question. Have you ever touched a vagina? Or at least seen one that wasnt on your computer? I dont think so that would explain why you wack it every day..and you're calling me the loser kek hope your waifu is good to you

no, fit mostly consists of 60-65 IQ pointer as an average . And its funny because you know its true..

Hahaha. There are somethings you will never understand. And BTW I came on here to ask a question. I do have a life :) but you? Do you come here often?.. I'll google wafui when I can, user.

Guess I'm above average my iq is 66 churrr I'm a smart man

Waifu ayy? Now that's something.

Right so the first place you come to ask a question is Veeky Forums where most content is just trolls trolling. Never heard of Google?
And nah I just like shit posting whilst at work occasionally giving advice. Yeah deff look it up I think it'll be your kinda thing

>I am 20yrs old. I have masturbated every day for long time.
It was scientifically proven that if you masturbate 1 per day everyday your dick will fall off at the age of 25.
100% confirmed info.

I post in g and biz normally, thought I'd say hi

Thanks for all the uselull advice BTW,, user. Maybe you should get back to work.

Yeah man. Standing up. All the way down all the way up, 8 8 8. I've actually got good form. Nice stable and even.

Nah I'm a good multi tasker. You want some honest advice to your original question? Just try it see if it works for you its not like you're sacrficing much. For me personally I did notice a few positive changes. Just experiment with it as everyone is different. I did notice gains came a bit easier but I think that was more due to my agression in the gym being up

>Veeky Forums
>intelligence

Lmaoing @ u