CONTACTS

Whats Veeky Forumss opinion on contact lenses?

What kind do you get, what feels best?

How do you get used to touching your eye?

Other urls found in this thread:

fotos.suavizinha.com/categoria/fotos-amadoras/2015-05-25/filthylover/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

him- "Hey.. cann i uhh.. can i get in the fridge??

her- "BRAAAAAAPPPP"

>BraaaaaTHBBBBBBBNNNT
>!
>Hee hee.
>Sorry user, looks like we're out of beans

Get any kinda month lenses. Good for beginners.
Touching your eyes is only intimidating the first two or three times.

itches like fuck if you do it wrong though.

I tried using contacts for a few weeks but I went right back to glasses. Didn't have the motivation to put them in every morning when I was tired as fuck.

I know I look better without glasses, but man that shit is so annoying

I have day and night so I can wear them a month straight without taking them out.

That sounds dangerous. Do you do eye drops every morning/night?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPHPGPTPHPGPPR*

Type you get matters on how garbage your eyes are or you have astigmatism, dry eyes, etc. Get an eye exam and ask to be prescribed contacts. Total should be under $200 for exam and six months worth of contacts with no insurance. If you don't like touching directly on your retina, place the contact under your retina and push up from the bottom of the lense until it's snug in the center.

Contacts are 100% worth it if you don't have the money for lasik. Glasses make anyone look like a fucking loser outside of wearing them around your house

at first its difficult, putting and quitting them is annoying and takes a lot of time, but when you get used to stab your eyes with your fingers you do it in 1 minute, you will get used with the time.

I have the ones that you put in while you are sleeping and you can quit them in the day and you will see perfectly. They arent cheap but you keep the same ones for 1-2 years, so its pretty the same amount of cash at the end that the normal ones.

if you have the money buy this, but first have some normal ones a couple moths for getting used to them because you dont wanna break a fucking 600$ contact.

I use contacts for about 8 years. Tried different brands. Once you get used (few weeks) it's no problem to put them in and out anymore.

It's more comfortable with them, glasses annoy a lot during sport, sex or any other activity that involves going out.

I use Coopervision biofinity. They are really thin and hardly noticeable.

I only use glasses when I stay at home or before sleeping.

This. Biofinity masterrace

>Whats Veeky Forumss opinion on contact lenses?
Contacts are great. I wouldn't want to run, do compounds or work out in general if I had glasses on. I feel like they would constantly jiggle around and ruin my focus while lifting.

>What kind do you get, what feels best?
I get daily contacts. You can wear them for a few days before they get irritating, and generally spread a half year supply to a full year. They're really great as well, really breathable for the eyes. I do get redness later towards the day, but you're really not suppose to wear contacts longer than 12 hours(?).
>How do you get used to touching your eye?
You'll get used to it. Your eyes don;t have pain nerve endings, but they can feel dryness. As long as there's some moisture while you're applying and removing contacts, you'll have no problems with discomfort. Additionally, you touch the portion of your eye that isn't sensory when using contacts.

Do it user.

I have always used these. Pop em in once a month and forget about em. No dryness or maintenance.

The first time it took me like 20 minutes to get them in. For the past 12 years I do it instantly.

The easiest way is to put it in the white of your eyes, where you can touch without problem.

>glasses during sex

Gotta see them boobies clearly.

How much time does it take to put them in and out once you get used to it?

They're fine, I have some but I've been feeling lazy lately so I've just been wearing my glasses all the time.

I've only ever worn Acuvue brand contacts so I can't speak on any other kind. They're pretty decent, don't make my eyes tired or anything.

It's weird for the first week then you get used to it like everything else.

You guys know these shots aren't candid right? That the girl put her phone on a timer to take the picture?

No shit? I think you're lying.

Next you'll tell me women love attention.

*PAAAAAARP*

I use contacts, I would never go back to glasses. Honestly the eye touching bothered me like the first time I put them in and then once you realize it doesn't hurt it wont bother you anymore.

Why are girls always taking pics of themselves farting, i dont get it

*Inhales deeply*

I want to bury my face in between her ass cheeks so hard the cheeks will make a mold of my face so when I finnally suffocate grom lack of oxygen they can pour plaster on her ass and it will form my death mask.

Also I prefer to wear glasses because I feel I look better with them on

"mmmm saucy, nevermind babe"

About 30 seconds. It just becomes part of your daily routine.

I've been wearing them for around 5 years, finally my eye sight seems to be stabilized for the past 2 years(im 20y old)

I try to not wear them more than 8h per day, I always try to minimize time I use too since I'm afraid of fucking my eyesight or something.

I wear those aqua dailies ones or whatever the brand is, forgot the name. I buy the ones you can use 30times since theyre cheaper than just daily ones
First time I wasnt used to them and it took me 1 full hour(kek I know) to put them, now it's just a second or two unless an annoying eyelash falls into the eye which happens more than I'd like it to.,

Optifree is best fluid. Put 2 drops of contact fluid into the lens before putting it in. wash your hands before touching your contacts or eyes. Acuvue oasys are very good lenses. Take them out every night. Enjoy.

>Optifree is best fluid. Put 2 drops of contact fluid into the lens before putting it in
Peroxide solutions are superior senpai

moar? sauce?

found this

fotos.suavizinha.com/categoria/fotos-amadoras/2015-05-25/filthylover/index.html

A S S
BIG FUCKING ASS
I WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN THAT ASS

>fartposting
what has meme science done

Hi! Ive had contact for 4 years now, Ive only ever used one brand however i have used dailies, weeklys etc. 1st point, i currently use Dailies and i prefer them to weeklies , and day/nights simply because your eye doesnt dry out nearly as fast, With dailies i do not have to worry about artifical tears, and chance of infection is greatly lowered. I wake up, put them in, throw em out at the end of the day and move on.
Starting 2nd Point with a personal story then will lead to advice, Getting used to touching your eye seems like a really big deal at first, when i first got contacts i was a huge pussy and nearly just quit because im such a fag, but after about 45 minutes of bitching about and attempting to put them in my eyes i finally got them both in, after that my eye doctor said i could practice taking them out if i want, which i did and i found taking them out was super easy. She said that usually people who struggle getting them in have a super easy time getting them out, and the other way around.
Alright advice now: Dont go straight for the cornea, you can actually place the contact on the white of the eye, blink, and it will go into place, at least mine do. This makes it soooooo much easier as touching the white of your eye shouldnt be a problem since its not sensitive, i still dont put my left contact directly on my pupil, however i have gotten used to it in my right eye.

BTW, brand i use is Acuvue Moist, never had an issue, just make sure you dont put it in backwards, but thats an issue with every brand

i'm 29 and have been wearing contacts for about two years now and i'm glad i decided to get them
i have something called "biofinity" which i guess is the brand. they're the soft kind that you can't sleep in for longer than an hour or two. i also have astigmatism so my contacts actually have a "bottom" to them which is marked with a little line. it makes it a little more annoying to put them in because i have to make sure they're oriented properly, as opposed to most people who can just stick them in however.
this was the hardest part for me, and explains why i waited so long to ditch the glasses. i hated the idea of touching my eyes. but to be honest, i just got so sick of wearing glasses and having people call me harry potter that i just sat in the optometrist's office for like two hours, practicing putting them in and taking them out until i finally got used to it. but i'm glad i finally did it, i look so much better without my glasses.

if the "touching your eyes" part is the worst part for you, just do what i did and make yourself get used to it. it'll suck for that first couple times, but trust me you'll get used to it and you'll be glad you finally overcame the fear. i always wondered how jim carrey could poke his own eye like that in ace ventura 2 but now that i wear contacts every day i don't see it as a big deal at all.

oh, and i have the monthly contacts, so i buy them in one-year batches and replace them at the 1st day of each month. dailies would be annoying for me.

*BRAAAAPPFFFTHHHH* *SPLORCH*

I bought some monthly contacts recently but they don't always feel comfortable. My eyes get dry and red, I'm often aware of them being there, and sometimes it hurts incredibly when I put them in. It stings like crazy in one eye, but if I put some fluid in it and try the other eye it often feels fine.
I think I need to get a test to see if I have special eyes or something. My mom doesn't get any of these side effects and we use the same brands and everything. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

I can wear contacts for half an hour before my eyes get dry as fuck. I doubt brands make too much of a difference if your eyes are irritated that much.

Does anyone have experience on laser eye surgery?

>Worn contacts for 10+ years
>Buy monthly contacts
>Put them in onthe first if the month and forget you even wear them
Never had any problems. Forget I wear contacts until my alarm goes off at the start of the month to swap them. I left a pair in for 3 months at one stage. Never had any issues.

I got the kind that you can leave in for a month straight and it's great. No more annoyance from having to clean my glasses. Definitely do it.

LASIK is only to be done once your eyes stabilize. Basically around 25.

Even when you sleep? How does that work?

Theres nothing "sicko" about enjoying freah womenly sniffs from time to time

That's around the corner for me then. I hope I don't go blind when I save enough money for it.

we are literally living in an age where wearing glasses is COOL

for fucks sake do it for those in the past and WEAR GLASSES

you don't have to poke your fucking eye, you look smarter, you look more trustworthy, etc.

there are a myriad of benefits and there are still motherfuckers that want to blow all their money on stupid fucking contacts

That's an attractive man wearing glasses, fool. For the average joe, glasses make you look more punchable.

I couldn't find any contacts that worked for my eyes. Spent $4000 on lasik eye surgey and its honestly the best use of my money ever.

If anyone is seriously considering it, do it and don't look back.

ok but you even have to admit that compared to as early as 10 years ago eyeglasses are far more in style and not considered "nerdy" than they used to be

as someone with 20/20 vision it seems like a no-brainer to me

Age then and age now?

I'm getting PRK soon and I have been wearing glasses since the 3rd or 4th grade. You don't know how annoying it is to need something to be able to do something as basic as being able to see clearly.

Doing anything more physical than lifting weights in a comfy gym gets pretty annoying. Can't wait to get my fucking eyes fixed, just another week now then a week of recovery time.

You get used to it very quickly. First time I tried I was finicking for over 30 minutes to get them in and out. Now I pop them in in seconds and can touch my eyes without a lot of problems. I've even lightly squeezed my iris by accident when I tried to take out lenses I'd already taken out.

>because i have to make sure they're oriented properly
I have astigmatism as well but my lenses orient by themselves. They do have a little line, but my optician explained to me that they itch a bit when you put them in because they're righting themselves.

Get a different brand, look for lenses that are more porous. After using one brand for years I suddenly got the problems you're having now. Turns out they just let out all the fluid causing them to dry out. My optician recommended me a different brand and they worked fine.

Breh I'm so nearsighted, I can't even see her if I'm not going down on her.

I dates a girl with a nerd fetish who liked glasses. She would chew on the endpoints of them and I thought it was cute

5 year user here.
Always had the same lense type, the standard, i can't imagine that any lenses would be annoying, mine are perfectly fine.

The first 1-2 months or so will be annoying, you might take up to 20 minutes trying to get them if. After this period it should be easy, i can easily get both contact lenses in on first try and it takes less than 2 minutes.