twitter.com/AnonBabble

>5'11
>140

Skelly mode achieved

>5'11

lel when will they ever learn etc

Not enough muscle youre skele still

And this is why you don't cut as a natty Veeky Forums
Just lol, no one can tell you lift. You look like some guy who does pushups before bed

For Veeky Forums standards you'll look skelly as you can see but imo for normie standards you look pretty great. You should lean bulk tho and look greater

Looking great for getting pussy and overall good body feeling.
I'm almost there too @181cm.
Wouldn't give a shit about fat powerlifters.

>Pushups before bed
Are you retarded?

You're not even close to 5%.

Uh, you're like 9. Go look online at what 5% looks like (ps, your penor stops working around 7.5-8 without roids).

But yeah you're ottormode. Gratz.

I know, it confuses me too. But I did one of those sonar body fat tests so I'm not sure what to think

Probably should've mentioned I'm a runner + calesthenics only. I can't get big because I gotta keep them XC times down

Also my back

youre pretty much my ideal body, except im 2" shorter.

They're not accurate dood

You are a hungry hungry skeleton.

>tfw I cant murder OP with a single punch

Am I ottermode? 5'7" 151. Trying to hit 160 by Sumner

No, also blurred.
gtfo

>140
you are 4'11'', aren't you user

newman here
Thats not 5% bodyfat you gook

Definitely hit ottermode, looking good user (nh)

That literally looks the exact same as OP. Just way better lighting

im 5 inches taller and 60 lbs heavier lol

>5'11"
>140lb
At 5'9" and 140 I looked like the fucking skeleton king. Something don't add up

It's because I am the king of the ectomorphs ;;))))))

>5% body fat
>those legs, shoulders, pecs, arms
Keep dreamin pal

I can't prove the body fat except by saying I did a sonar test. I will prove weight though, give me about 30 mins

Angles pls go

no u

I can't prove body fat except by saying I did a sonar test. I will deliver on my weight though

I can tell you're dyel as fuck because you didn't post a front shot

Serious question, do you need to eat a lot of meat/protein to achieve this? I know eating a lot is important is you want to get BIG. You look how I want to look.

>5% bf

no you don't want to look like that

looking good OP, what's your routine?

Haven't ever been super consistent about a routine, but I will post what I'm doing now:
>30-40 miles a week running
3 times a week calistenics:
5 cycles
>10 pull ups
>20 push ups
>15 leg raises
>10 dips
>10 inverted rows
>20 squat jumps
Used to do the same running, but did a deck of cards workout for strength

My diet is meh. I have them good metabolic genetics. But I will do my best;
>lunch meat sandwiches,
>granola bars,
>lots of fruit,
>eggs,
>yogurt,
>and lean meats.
Really I eat a lot of carbs, but I'm a runner by trade so I have to

I'm 5'9" and 150 and look chubby honestly

Bro, you look like a rectangle, work on your lats, should be easy to gain for you.

Where is it? I can't see it

I can tell youre dyel as fuck because you look dyel as fuck, regardless of angle.

I'm gonna call bad angle on this one. I'm pretty triangle shaped, but it's hard to show with that mirror. Will deliver on that too

I don't do 1RMs due to training, so here are rep numbers:
>83 push ups
>77 sit ups
>23 pull ups

so you are telling everyone you are not dyel when you in fact, actually do not even lift.

OP here, never said I wasn't dyel lol, because I do not. Technically swimmers (true ottermode) are dyel too, so...

your estrogen/female hormone levels seem extremely high. i don't know what's happening in your life that's causing this but you should find out because your pectorals look like breasts

How do you find the time?

I schedule my days. The workouts don't take very long either. Strength in the morning, run in the evening

NO ONE can maintain 5% bodyfat without steroids
below 8% really fucks with your health

I dont think so. Michael Jordan had about 3% in his prime, most pro marathoners are even lower than that. I'm an amateur runner so I think that's right at perfect for now.

Am I ottermode?

You are ;))))

inaccurate measurements are to blame there.
a basketball player who doesn't train for mass and only athletics cannot reach a lower bf level than a bodybuilder with better genetics+roids its just not possible
this is where genetics come in, if you take two people and put them at say 9% bodyfat, they will look different. one guy with great genes can look better at 12% than another dude at 10%
to put it into perspective more, 3% bodyfat is what dorian yates was when peaking for competition, so low that he began to lose the FAT PAD ON THE HEEL OF HIS FOOT LOL. your testosterone is deadly low at this level
pennshape.upenn.edu/files/pennshape/Body-Composition-Fact-Sheet.pdf

mensfitness.com/weight-loss/15-negative-effects-having-low-body-fat-percentage

Thx brah

You have to take into account that MJ is the richest athletes of all time, he of all people would have access and money to get accurate measurements.
Like I said before, I can't really prove it except by saying I did a sonar test

you're not 5% bodyfat.

i bet this is not the first time people tell you you're retarded but, you're so fucking retarded

>~5% body fat

top kek, more like 12% and weak af

But he was right. OP admitted he didn't lift and only did bullshit calisthenics and run.

and access to roids

You'd look pretty good if you had some biceps and forearms

OP here, weight proven

>5% bodyfat

good joke mate, but yeah, grats on looking good only when naked.

I'm 5'9" 160lbs but probably closer to 12% body fat. I've never been below 9% should I focus on gaining or cutting?

Right now I'm 152 lbs 18 years old and 5'11 3/4 (one day I'll get that extra 1/4)
I've weight lifting for around a year, but started taking it seriously 3 months ago with nutrition and such. I'm just trying to escape skelly/twink mode.
If anyone wants me progress pics ask me.

>BlahBlahBlah I use lighting too much

More?

You roast op but u probably never look good, at least he looks good naked

>5'7"

congrats, looking good. do you work out at home op? where do you do the inverted rows.

according to this your bmi says you're technically underweight, but you don't look it .... What waist size pants do you wear?

height and weight?

He isn't underweight according to bmi

go ahead bb :)

I agree with most but
>better genetics
>than michael jordan
pick one

6ft
185lbs

What are your squat/bench/ohp/diddly numbers?

Pants I wear 30, 32
Actual waist is 26, but you know pants these days with waists and such

Trying to hit 165-175 lbs before march so I can begin cutting and get ready for summer and just further my self esteem.
Things I wish I knew before starting.
Having a proper nutrition based on protein and fiber, and not just eat anything lying around.
Getting proper sleep (8+ hours) and have good form (holy fuck I was benching wrong for 6 months...wtf gym brahs)
Knowing that getting a good body takes a lot of time and there is no way of shortcutting it for instant results.

In no way do I wanna say that I'm in an amazing figure, but I am saying I'm seeing progress and I just feel 100x better about myself. Almost done with HS and just got a job at chipotle with amazing starting pay and endless food.
We're all gonna make it brahs.

thanks brah

so you think MJ has better genetics than Jay Cutler?

Squat : 315
Bench : 250
OHP : 200 (I do it with 2 dumbbells, never done it with the olympic bar)
Diddly??

you don't do shit with ottermode if you're less than 6'0 you fucking retards LMAO

Diddly = Deadlift

Am I getting there?

>179cm
>155lbs
>~6.5% bf

>6.5% bf
the proof
where is it?

I think ill be ottermode if i go down in bf%
I do mostly calisthenics as well.
You look good OP but if you did more difficult exercises you could be way stronger.

what's your routine like?

Do 2 main push and pull exercises followed up by some assistance stuff like corework or muscle ups.

5'10 Asian just left for vacation, am I ottermode/ready for the beach? (In the Caribbean)

Look better than 99% of normies so yeah youre ready.

>5% bf
No lol. Stop 10-12 at best

Dont know where you heard that but its completely wrong. No nba player is less than 8% and no good ones less than 15

What? How is that possible? Do you know how pants work?

>6.5 bf
>no abs
Cmon who you kiddin 15

Dyel?

... I mean r u like 13 years old
>160 by summer

I'm pretty skinny and I weighed 160 in 8th grade .. time to bulk/strength train brethren

Gf told me not to get bigger. That means I'm Otter right?

That means it's time to upgrade to a high test gf.

Smelly with huge pecs for your body. Nice abs too.
Did you only bench and work core?

Pretty fucking close. Maybe a bit more muscle mass. Better than 98% of the population though regardless. Good genes.

Skelly*