My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good

My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good.

If it's bland you add salt you spoiled little shit. If you are worried about sodium then add pepper.

this

looks fine..eggs/toast/hashbrowns. You're a cunt OP, be happy she made you anything.

I hate people like you. you deserve nothing but the worst possible death

you should beat her

Eggs are overdone for sure. Feel bad for her, but that's assuming you were being a cunt about it. Realistically crying over that is overdramatic.

it is kinda bland tell her ass to get some spices

cayenne pepper on the eggs
oragano / tyme, rosemary on potatos
sour cream on eggs or potatos

Looks perfectly fine. Tasty, good macros, satiating.
I eat dry oats + milk with cinnamon every morning and I don't give a shit.

That's more than I'd bother to make for myself but if I was cooking for someone I'd probably try harder than potatoes, foam potatoes, and bread

Just be happy you have a grill who cooks for you

Then make your own. Two problems solved

This thread again. :/

Uh. You don't leave it in the fridge overnight? Or microwave it? You're straight up eating them raw?

Yep. I've never been a fan of breakfast so I'm just getting something nutritionally dense that's simple to make and eat into my face. Sometimes I leave it overnight in the fridge if I'm in a hurry next morning.
We have something called "lightly cooked oats" here and they're smaller and softer than regular oats, so they're easier to eat, but I use regular oats sometimes too.

I eat oats with water without cinnamon.
Get on my level bruh.

be grateful for the food you unthankful fuck

I have two boiled eggs for breakfast.

That's a great breakfast

>white people cooking
you fell for the meme retard cracker

Lol, I told my wife that I didn't like the pancakes she made for us the time I slept over before we even started dating. The look of defeat on her face was priceless. Amazing that not four weeks later she was sucking my dick.

>criticizing the food someone makes for you instead of being grateful

Are you trying to condition your wife into not cooking for you? What makes you so fucking great that you deserve some Rachel Ray level dish?

If her time and effort isn't good enough, make your food yourself you entitled shit.

And rightly so user. Just tell her cooking is a skill to learn and she will do better next time.

WTF did she do to that bread? Smeared her pussy juice on it?

jesus, whiteknighting this hard
>let's accept that the food is shit, so she doesn't realise and keeps making the same piece of shit every morning, just so our relationship doesn't fall apart
insecure incel fuck

Tbh it looks like she's a pretty shit cook, but you should be grateful to her.

Seriously, those undercooked, oily potatoes are a crime. The eggs look like they have onion and maybe some cheese, so they shouldn't have been too terrible.

>breakfast with white people

Lmao senpai

Children, this is pasta.

>white girl cuisine.jpg

You brought this on yourself.

OP, maybe if you can do better then you can show her or something, don't just go, oh that food is shit

you married a dumb bitch, enjoy your inevitable divorce, alimony and child support.

don't get attached to the house either.

This. The real issue here is the fact she cried over your minor criticism of a single meal.

>expecting a woman to have a reasonable reaction to criticism

Looks fine, put some hot sauce, salt, pepper, jam, etc on it.

Why is there cum on your bread? Is it yours? Did you wife get that from someone else to fulfill your protein needs? Dunno OP, but that's commitment right there.

just put salt and pepper on it faggot

you shouldn't be surprised that modern white women suck at cooking

its not good

Negresses don't cook user

if she cried from such a small criticism it's probably because you don't love her enough, either you beat her and she hates you or you're being cucked behind the scenes. either way OP is a faggot

>Having a wife that cares enough to actually make you breakfast
I'd probably alternate making each other breakfast. If you make yours good then she'll either give up and be a piece of shit because "My cooking will never be as good as yours" or she'll actually try to get better.

Thats pure gains right their you fucking DYEL.

And you must mean your mom cause no one autistic enough to say that has a wife.

this looks good
eggs a lil overcooked but i would be thankful
you are probably stressed and depressed

From the reactions here i'd say its decent pasta.

That plate looks like you want to kill yourself.

>all these white knights

That breakfast looks shit.

The toast is unevenly toasted and the butter is only in the middle. It's gonna be a dry and disappointing slice of toast at best.
The eggs look stogy and burnt. Poor.
Why the fuck are there potatoes there what the fuck. Were they warm? Who knows.

I wouldn't eat that. Looks terrible.

Make your own breakfast. No need to eat that prison food lad.

Doesn't look that good but you can train her maybe alternating days of breakfast making so she knows how you like it, the fact that she made you a meal makes her superior to 90% of sub-60 year old woman. Bonus points if she isn't tattooed like all whores these days.

>all these guys whitenighting just because a woman makes any food.
The modern woman is seriously fucking useless. Every single girl from where I grew up knows how to cook and clean. If I wanted a piece of bread with some egg and potatoes I'd do it myself.

Why are white people so bad at cooking?

lol you KEKS are always seasoning your foods with water lmao

You're an asshole. Be grateful for what you have

>Kim
>Panda Express "Chinese" food

REEEEEEEEE

no head for a month? you lost on that one

The black girl one looks exactly like KFC food too. Those are all sides that they serve at KFC and the biscuit looks exactly like a KFC biscuit.

Eat your wife.

She has a lot of protein.

she has shit butter spreading skills, but everything else seems good

My breakfast is 4 eggs and rice. What's the problem? It's retarded that she'd cry though

>Sour cream
Never gonna make it

I feel you. I dunno why but I fucking hate lunch and breakfast. The amount of times I've eaten a blob of peanut butter, oats, and milk is disgusting.

I can't even afford breakfast or a gf you ungrateful fuck

Wives and the food they make are like guys and their penis size... you are not supposed to say anything mean about it.

> just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast

I'm assuming this is after you made her eat it up off the floor?

It's hard to provide discipline in the politically correct days, but you need to always remind yourself, you can't be her friend, and her husband.

>wife
>marrying someone who cannot cook
>tfw you cook better than your gf
>tfw you ""cook"" like a pleb
This is why I willingly went tfwngf
Let me guess, you married when you were 18?

>BEFORE we started dating

Is English your first language?

Waste of dubs. All the black men I know have women that cook great dishes for them.

Fuck her to death

My gf cried because I said the black people in south side of chicago are like gorillas.

EDIT:
ex-gf*

>have a harem of 4 girls that stay over at my place from time to time for sex and they always want to cook for me because they are all aware of each other and the situation and they are trying to make themselves more suitable

its good being above a 6 lads

>gf complains the breakfast I made her is bland

I tried to drink pineapple juice to make my semen taste better, but this has put a strain on her being my alarm clock and sucking my cock for her breakfast

Food riddance!

Tell her to add spinach to the eggs when she cooks and to buy potatoes o'brien instead of regular hashbrowns. And tell her to not be a lazy slut when spreading butter.

>spent the night
Are you used to being a cuck?

My girl is Mexican and cooks some ridiculously tasty shit. She makes me try something new every week after her mom teaches her how to make it. White girls can't compete.