Don't lift

>don't lift
>woman play shitty mind games
>get buff as hell
>woman still play shitty mind games with you
>also sluts everywhere more so than before

what in the everlasting fuck Veeky Forums?
why are woman THE most incomprehensible creatures on earth?

Social media has poisoned their brains beyond repair.

But why

Jews

can confirm

Jews

jews

Read books and blogs faggot. Do some study on social psychology and evolutionary biology. It's not too tough to comprehend if you commit to learning

They get so much attetntion now
they literally think they're gods

Jews

Jews

basically just validation

if you're a 5/10 girl you can get a tinder and get fucked at the drop of a hat if you put yourself out there, by 8-10/10 dudes too

this means that these girls get some weird sense of inflated ego and self worth and think that they are hot enough to warrant 8-10/10 dudes

throw instagram and shit in there and these girls get bombarded by constant validation and basically become narcissists as a part of living

Jews

also jews

So lifting is our way of getting validation while fucking around is that of girls?

i mean sort of, lifting doesn't necessarily mean you'll fuck more or anything

barring becoming a 9/10 by becoming fit you'll pretty much be stuck in the mud with everyone else

Working hard and being disciplined over years is a bit different from showing half a tit on Instagram every few days.

Don't be bothered by it.
Just get many bitches and try not to concentrate on any of them.

If they don't reply or shit like that just go on to the next and next

So would we have "better mannered" girls if social media didn't exist in the first place?
But would about heart gains user?

Jews not even memeing

It's alright user the jew meme reply train has already passed now

I mean the big thing is that before social media people didn't REALLY know what they were "missing"

this kind of plays into to women having body image issues by seeing just how attractive women can be all the time too

Found the jew

Hm i see but let's be honest even those which stay away from social media still play those pitiful mind games with us it's like they're hard coded into their dna or something

Have yet to meet one girl which doesn't do at least one shit test in a weeks time

>Better mannered

They would spend a lot less time being worshipped by a legion of betas, so yes.

or worshipping a legion of betas for that matter.

>why are woman THE most incomprehensible creatures on earth?

They're not incomprehensible, they just operate on different social scripts. Once you learn to step outside your normal line of reasoning, you can start to see the patterns.

The meme is that women are better at social relationships then men. Sort of. They're actually busy playing the meta. They're better at the visible actions of a relationship, but worse at the bonding part. This is why women have such shitty/catty relationships with hard swings, even with their BFF's. While two dude in a lifelong friendship can have quality bonds with eachother, even if a lot of things go unsaid on a surface level.

Regardless of how buff you are as long as you're beta women will do that.

This is from experience

THIS

I've wasted a fucking year of my life trying to understand women.

The results are very bad.

Right but majority of guys already would fuck just about anything, in the general, buff or not

It's almost like it's not "mind games", just OP being inept at social interaction

Checked.

Also Jews.

Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooo

That's an extremely nice way of looking at it compared to what he said! Hahahahahahaha