How do we deal with the /manlet/ problem?

how do we deal with the /manlet/ problem?

Useful infographic

maybe... just maybe...

we kill all lanklet
>hit probability with firearms is +60% for a 200 cm lanklet compared to a 175 cm manlet
>considered target area
>considered chance for finding proper size cover

Lmao is this edited at all? I know jons small but he looks way too proportional at that height. Looks like he was shrunken down a bit

Now how to reach the counter at the gun store....

As a man I honestly feel bad for this guy. Not in a condescending way, I don't feel better than him. He was just unlucky to have his photo taken. This could be anyone shorter than her. If she wants to ridicule people, she'll find a reason.

Also, a shittton of makeup and high heels make any bitch look passable.

>that guy
>claiming 5'11"

why don't manlets make more plausible claims?

Like he could maybe get away with 5'6"

If you are an ugly 6'2-6'4 there is not Fresh Pussy at all

Wasn't this method proven to be bullshit?
Its obvious that he's a manlet, but 49 inches?

Come on. Hes probably somewhere around 5"4'.

I mean obviously not exact at all. You cant just guess the length of his legs perfectly, plus the angle of the camera isnt perfectly straight to be able to just line up the iphones like that. Yea he looks 5'2" to 5'4"

The real life range is 6'0-6'4.

what the fuck does he think he is proving by draving some retarded stick figure legs on him?

I'm 6'1, closer to 6'2 with shoes on
My friends back in the day hit some big growth spurts before me so there was a time that I felt what it was like to be short but I never realized it was such a big problem for guys until I started coming on this board
Now that I know most short guys are incredibly self conscious of it I see all the subtle things they do to overcompensate and it's hilarious to me
When I'm standing around shorter guys I straighten my posture and keep my head level but look down on them so it's obvious that they can't meet my gaze
I hope it kills them inside

>t. 6'0
from 6'0 to 6'2 you're not a manlet anymore, but still beta, no matter what

Exterminate all gooks and shitskins.

If you're still beta at 6'+ then it's not because of your height. Consider getting checked for autism

Lol sounds like you have a lot real life experience

I'm 5'11

don't call me a manlet

pic related me standing next to Max Holloway, the tallest fighter in featherweight

But he has sport shoes
He probley your height
With out the shoes

lel

But seriously look at the size of his head, he's a shoulderlet and is 5'6 at best which is unfortunate for him, no wonder he lied

the ufc skews heights all the time. Chad mendes is like 5'2'' and hes listed as 5'6''. Same with faber. Theres so many examples of them changing heights

he's easily 6'1, don't believe google

I had on cowboy boots. Im sloutching. Have avout 25 lbs of books and electronics in my bag

ur wearing high heels lmao

No new content srs?
Maybe start reinventing yourselves or this meme will die if you post the same pics everytime

m8 you look the same as mcgregor and he's like 5'8 on a good day

>I had on cowboy boots
>I'm slouching
>Have about 25lbs of x in my backpack

Fucking manlets. WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

You're standing up straight as fuck! The guys like 5'10" tops and you're 2 inches shorter!

I was surprised how close in size we were. I weight 20 lbs more than he does. I have a big legs

im taller than him look at my left shoulder

>how do we deal with the /manlet/ problem?

Gas all the tall people like the jews. Lanklets are stupid enough to be herded into showers and not think anything is amiss.

Lmao why do you care bro. If hes 6'1 then you're around the 6 foot mark

Sophie turner is 5'9 w/o heels so shes taller than him already, but with the heels this seems about right

Whoever organized this graphic should be shot.

This can't be real

everytime I see this webm shared I know its just going to make me uncomfortable to watch it again, but I do it anyway

Is this what normalfags consider fun

Yeah its staged, you fucking dope.

They planned it out ahead of time and planted the camera man. Why? Who knows, but it definitely CAN NOT be real.

He must be like 5'5

im somewhat jelly this guy has the guts to grab ass

>goes from 5'6 to 6" then back down to 5'7

damn i literally could be a god as a 5'8'' goodlooking white boy in asia.

Fixed.

>5'8" "white" """man"""
>could be a god
>anywhere

They are as bad as the WWE was back in the 90's.

They still exaggerate these days, but not as bad as they used to.

UFC is the most notorious for height frauding these days.

Venezuela is a shame for south america, someone nuke it pls.

South America is a shame for humanity

Lies, south america is best america.

Fixed again. Added "no data" and fixed some euro countries (austria, czech republic and sweden are 5'11", not 5'10").

All the numbers are taken from that wikipedia link (it has sources and all at the very bottom of the page, not just some random bs from a guy)

So, what are your thoughts fellow manlets? I'd say the official manlet cutoff for white men is 5'11".

i think so

It's interesting that China is so short because I found young guys in china to be taller than in Japan or Korea.
But I could also swear the average height of young men in Australia is more like 5'11-6'1

my gf is bigger than me when wearing high heels, I'm 5'9.

we went out last week and had sex after,I asked her to keep the heels on for sex

I banged her doggy

Source for your changes?

>tfw 5"11.5
Just made dat cutoff

>I know more than actual Statistics
Fag

More like 5'10 since most European countries have that average

>It's interesting that China is so short
Chinks in cities are a bit taller. Rural chinks are very short.
>average height of young men in Australia is more like 5'11-6'1
The same is true for most countries I recon. Young men are taller, especially these days.

By not being an aspie. These threads are like junk food I swear.

Jesus you manlets get triggered so quickly

I used to think this info graphic was just a meme. Now I'm in college I can say that being 6' is average as fuck.

These threads are really ironic to me because the biggest beta I know is 6'4

Manlets are going extinct as is. Women are choosing to breed with taller men, even at a 10 girls to 1 man ratio) and then using manlets as beta providers.

>Shortugal

Is there any way to grow taller?

He was following them all night not taking the hint they weren't interested, stop being a fucking loser and then I might not feel bad for someone

So your manlet friend ia a beta?

NEWSFLASH

Am I a cuck if I want an amazon to snu snu me and hold me in little spoon?

Yeah now that i think of it, ive known some tall lanky betas in my life...

>6'4
>tall
lol no
6'4 is upper level average in this age, to be considered tall you need to be 6'5 or taller

EVERY FUCKING TIME

I like how he just runs up to her and starts dry humping her ass jesus christ hahahaha

Height is important, but personality always matters. The most awkward guy I know is like 6'2" - 6'3", he can barely talk to guys let alone girls. He's always fumbling with something in his hands and only talks when spoken to.

>be 183cm tall (that's 6ft for y'all americans)
>sitting at birthday party table
>gf says I can eat so much because I'm so tall and muscular
>girl at table says "I liked that you said 'so tall' "
>then refers to this one guy she knows who's also 183cm
>saying he'd be at the limit if he were 2cm taller

She's about 180cm in heels/platforms (which she wears all the time) and says she's only interested in guys at least 185cm tall and with a sixpack

First time I felt short, feels weird

>tfw dark blue colour country
>I'm feeling short at 6'0

you're both facelettes.

we dont, nature will take care of this by not allowing them to attract females and pass their faulty genes

>/manlet/ problem
Aren't these concerns beneath you?

So about 98% of lanklets on this board?

Accepting that your height and frame are genetic and no lifting will help you get a broader back.

5'5, not even in the fucking chart
feelsbadman

Let all boys born to short fathers get legal HGH provided to them from the state for free.

Face first my friend. That heights not gonna get you girls when you look like frankenstein

Black guy posts pic. Nobody calls him out for being a nigger. The jews got to us ;__;

>being anything other than white

Wew lad

Fucking kek

>t. 6'1 not too tall not too short masterrace

can confirm

That font...

He's literally standing next to the guy.

>that thick redhead in the background
hnnnnng