You wouldn't last a day in my world

Mfw you see people start freaking out and you begin to notice how lucky you were for going through what you've gone through

mfw I read about you dying in the newspaper tomorrow and I don't even know it's you.

whats up user

she left me

she meant everything to me, it's like a chair's been kicked out from underneath me

poor you

>you wouldnt last a day in my world
>my gf left me

Nice bait

I live in a favela in Brazil, my nigga. You don't know what the fuck is sufferings.

How do you have internet?
How do you have time to be shitposting on Veeky Forums?
Also I was always curious how people survive there. Do most people just deal drugs, steal and whore themselves out, or are most people working regular jobs?

I don't really know what to do now, I tried to go back to my parents to recuperate, but they told me that they didn't want me.

I'm in a deep dark hole and I don't know how to get out

Você mora aonde meu caro favelado?

>deep dark hole
I think you mean
>deep dark fantasy

>How do you have internet?
It's Brazil, not Africa. Everyone has internet access.

>How do you have time to be shitposting on Veeky Forums?
I'm on break from uni/internship. Yes, I go to a good uni, again, it's Brazil, nothing fucking Africa.

>Also I was always curious how people survive there. Do most people just deal drugs, steal and whore themselves out, or are most people working regular jobs?
Most people work regular jobs, my mother cleans rich people's houses, I used to work for Mc Donald's. But there's lots of drug dealers, lost around 10 friends because they got shoot by rivals/cops, last one was 5 days ago.

Fuck off faggot. I'm a balding manlet. I don't even have to go into what that means.

No offense bro I got the impression that favela life was basically Zimbabwe.

Is gang violence common? Is it like one of those things where you gotta join a gang otherwise you'll get your shit fucked by some gangster?

Ribeirão Preto, favela do Siminioni. Não é tão ruim quanto as favelas do Rio, mas ainda tem uns tiros de fuzil de vez em quando.

>Is gang violence common? Is it like one of those things where you gotta join a gang otherwise you'll get your shit fucked by some gangster?
That's some Sinaloa tier shit, dude. Usually the violence is cops vs gangsters. No, nobody will force you to do anything. There's one gang in the entire country (and other one in Rio, but they're weak as fuck). Inside a favela is probably the safest place you can live in Brazil (if you don't do crazy shities like cucking a drug-lord or selling dope without permision), nobody will rob/molest you because it attracts cops, and cops are bad for business.

grow some fucking balls you soft faggot

You don't what I've been through the last week or so, it's been a living hell.

Imagine waking every morning, but you don't see the sunshine, you walk around in a half-awake haze, wondering whether your life is a movie with a bad ending, and being able to find no peace or joy from anything you used to love to do. From the bed to the kitchen to work to the gym and back home, all like fanning through a book. Being dead inside, home alone, and not a single person to love you in-sight

Trying growing up without competent parents and with a heroin addicted brother friend

That's my life every fucking day you stupid queer
>waaahhh I don't have a gf for once in my life waahhhhhh

Ok now imagine doing that for a month.

Still seems hard right? But you've made it this far.

Now do it for 3 months.

Ok it's getting a little trickier, don't really have the energy for the gym anymore. And I'm starting to talk to myself a bit more often. Samantha didn't text me back, she can probably smell the desperation. Oh well

6 months. Don't really have the energy for the gym anymore. I'm starting to lose my gains but I'm still pretty strong. I'm starting to feel pretty bad and I'm losing my mental state. I should probably have a drink. That'll calm me down.

9 months. Probably shouldn't be focusing on finding a girl right now. I need to get everything together. I've been drinking a lot more lately. And lately when I drink I don't even really enjoy it. I should probably stop. Also I'm losing my gains, and I feel noticeably stupider. I'm getting weird looks from everybody in public. I feel really self conscious.

1 year. Well my physical appearance has all but deteriorated. I'm addicted to alcohol. My mind is gone, my confidence is gone. My mind is going to some deep places. Suicide seems fun

Yeah I'd hate to be a weak willed leech on society who can't even support the weight of his own mantits

wanna talk about it user

que merda hein, boa sorte bro

>You don't what I've been through the last week or so
Yeah I do. It's called a bad breakup. Did you think they were just magic fun times for everyone that isn't you? Get over yourself.

This isn't just a "bad breakup", this is breaking my life apart