Have a thing with girl

>have a thing with girl
>constantly snap each other
>constantly calls me bae, babe etc
>says im the only guys shes interested in
>never snaps hot pics just her face
>just now i get a full nude and my jaw drops
>quickly snaps me after and says "oh fuck, wrong person"
>mfw this entire time shes been sending hot pics to some guy who probably doesn't even lift

Maybe she was trying to be cute and didn't k ow if you were into it.

I've used that cover many times.

she's a slut OP, go to her home and beat + rape her for redemption

probably lifts more than you, which is why he gets nudes.

>mfw made up shit storys on the internet
>mfw i dont even post a piy for this piece of written shit

women are truly beyond saving

Maybe she was gonna send it to a female friend, women do that. Rare chance, but maybe.

Is she blonde by any chance and live in the States? Where did you meet her? I'm curious because i'm in the same situation

at least you got trips

if this is true it is more than likely that this wasnt an accident and she wanted to send it to you. Then after she sent it she got nervous because she might be a bit insecure about her body so she said "oh fuck, wrong person" to make it seem like she doesnt need your validation. especially if you are good looking she might think her body isnt up to standards so this was her way of seeing how you would react without leaving herself vulnerable.

but it doesnt matter you are probably a self hating faggot and will only listen to all the autists around here that will tell you that Chad Thundercock is cucking you.

>I've used that cover many times.
it's a stupid cover that makes you look like a whore.

and yet instead of leaving herself vulnerable she just gained the upper hand and OP cant deal with the fact that he might not be her first choice so he is desperate for her approval.

snap her a pic of your trips, she'll be all over your dick

Damn she got you son. Don't let her control your emotions you faggot. Make a joke or send her a pic of your body or something but don't get angry. Don't play into her games. Don't talk to her if you're not in control of your own emotions cause you'll come off as a pathetic fuck right now worried about another guy that may or may not exist.

Im 99% sure it wasnt for me because we were into a little argument before the snap and she didnt even read my snaps before sending it. then i asked "so who was that for lmao" and she said "idk lol"

then i basically called her out on it and she said she sends snaps like that to other guys and girls

fuck my life

>oh, if it wasnt meant for me I guess you dont want one back ? ;)

could give you back the upper hand OP or will atleast tell you if it is worth investing any more time into this.

very kike like.

For all the people saying "wrong person was just a ruse"

If that were true, why would she use it if she had said OP was the only guy she was talking to or interested in? Did she not realize this ruse had the potential to fuck up whatever trust or bond they had?

The only scenario i see being true is that shes stringing the guy along.

move on son, she'll only bring problems in your life.

post the pic OP wtf

women are the kikes of gender and must manipulate people to get what they want.

women are the jews of gender

this

dude no one sends nudes accidentally, she into you retard, stop being a pussy and ask her out. if she say no, then you know

OP is a faggot.

That was motivational somehow.

dont have it, didnt want to screenshot it that would look creepy

>it that would look creepy
this is why you're a beta faggot
hopeless
sage

They do. A friend of mine received nudes from a girl that's not even from his state, he never saw the bitch. But in this case I think the girl is into OP.

fucking neck yourself holy shit

Jesus Christ OP you're a massive autist. Truly lifting doesn't help that.

She's in you retard. Just send her a pic back of your full body.

mfw relationshit

excellent job mods. now warn me for complaining about the moderation on Veeky Forums. and let this thread live. the shitposting god demands it

you've been warned. let's move forward amicably.

>i asked "so who was that for lmao" and she said "idk lol"