Rough Neighboorhood

I have been trying to incorporate cardio in my routine but I live in a rough neighborhood. How can I do cardio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RI9iudl8qt4
youtube.com/watch?v=KYz00UQfiPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just buy a gun.

Fight crime at night.

Nobody will fuck with you if you obviously dont have anything on you and mind your own business

Hackney?

Run faster than the muggers

B O X J U M P S
O
X

J
U
M
P
S

Jump rope

If you live in a rough neighborhood is easier to do cardio because you have to run faster before somone catch you.

Bring Jason Blaha with you

He look WAY bigger in person and will shoot any gangbangers on site

LEGALLY

youtube.com/watch?v=RI9iudl8qt4

>Doing cardio outside
Your gym doesn't have treadmills, user?

just don't carry anything on you

you'll be fine unless you live in Detroit or parts of LA where they murder for literally no reason

Run outside and train jumping kick

anybody remembers or has a screencap of that guy claimed he'll fight crime in his city
he posted it few years ago

Maybe that works in the silver spoon suburbs but you don't know what it's like our here on these streets.

Stop being a pussy, or just transition already

every so often somebody makes a thread about wanting to be batman. Those are always a good time, especially when the OP is actually serious

He's right you fag. I grew up on the Chicago south side and as long as you don't look at some dumb nigger the wrong way and run in broad daylight no one is going to bother you if you don't already have some gang affiliation.

literally this. this isn't the 90's, no ones out here shooting/stabbing people that have done nothing to them. ur a civilian, play that part and dont ever try to be a hero.

Jump rope

Use the niggers that will inevitably end up chasing you to rape your boipussy as motivation to push yourself. Think of them as a way of enhancing your workout.

man up faggot

I live in a shitty neighborhood in a banana republic and I still run outside

I dont carry my phone with me tho

Get a big dog (like a german shepherd) and run with them

What fantasy country are you living in?

Wrong. If by "rough neighborhood" he means one like mine (Southwest Detroit), you can't just look the part of a runner and be fine. There are people who will stick you up or hit you from behind, trying to knock you out, so they can see if you have anything in your pockets. You need to actually stick to main roads and a few other things. Run with a knife on you (and actually be ready to stab someone if anything goes down). If you're not from one of the areas, and you don't know anyone, you are ROYALLY fucked trying to jog/run on a daily basis through the hood.

Now don't let me give you the wrong idea. 95 percent of people in urban areas are just normal good people. What you have to worry about is the young dudes who feel like they have something to prove, and as a result they'll actually see someone who is big and strong, and see it as a challenge. Honestly, watch some prison documentaries and then dial it back a bit, and those are the streets that OP is going to try to jog in.

Its a tough world, and thankfully a lot of people can't comprehend it.

You don't understand. My neighborhood is majority black. You don't know what it's like out here on these streets.

You're stupid mate, can't be worse than South side Chicago.

>Go out and run
>get jumped
>go out running again
>last a little longer

Rinse and repeate until you are signitfigantly faster than the niggers. Now thats what i call training. Its basically like real life zombie running apps

This. If you're not big and strong, it's worse because these pussies will assume you're an easy target.

South side Chicago is like a mcdonalds playground compared to my hood.

>confirmed for living in Mogadishu

Hows Allepo this time of year?

Are you a drug runner in the Philippines?

I live in LA. Elaborate please

He's a teenage white guy who lives in a 20% black lower-middle-class neighbourhood and listens to DMX after hearing him in Deadpool.

Ive lived in the shittiest part of the city for 20 years and never been robbed because I've mastered minding my businesse and being as equally broke as any fucker thatd rob me. Broke people in shit areas don't rob locals as much cause why bother. Worst to watch out for is drivebys. Run in the morning since gangbangers aren't starting shit that early.

Can't you just wake up early? Or go to a gym?

Jump Rope in front of your door, Whenever someone comes your direction just go back in.

Run at 5 or 6am. Hood rats aren't awake till like 9

Swimming. Naggers cant swim

>yell FUCKING NIGGERS!
>run

>call group of niggers niggers
>proceed to run from niggers.
Cardio complete

Yell RUN COPS ARE COMING! And they will run away. Im serious

Move

If you're afraid of getting mugged where you live, you're too good for that area.

Since when did cardio = running? Skip inside. Do any HIIT routine.

boxers run early in the morning when crack heads and gang bangers are still asleep

you live in Compton or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=KYz00UQfiPk

iktf, I live in south Memphis and I hear gunshots just about every night.
Literally a concrete jungle.

mug someone then call the police and give them your exact physical description

guaranteed cardio PR broken right there

Only real answer is jump rope

This. My dad has been mugged in skid row in broad daylight because a bunch of niggers liked his jacket but i doubt OP would even think of running there. It stinks like shit and everyone is on heroin or crack.

Bro you dont understand niggers in some places. People will kill you for anything. If they can sell your watch for $40 and use it for drugs they will.
You gotta realize all those people crave are drugs. They have lost all connection ti the world.

I used to run but I have the same problem.

After a lot of comtemplation I abandoned the concept of cardio and now I have a better understandment on the topic of physical activity.

You only need to do cardio if you plan on developing skills in some sport that needs cardio resistance. I imagine you do cardio just because and because a lot of people say cardio is necessary for health. They get it wrong, what is actually necessary is absence of physical activity. As long as you do any physical activity on a daily basis (house chores, hobby that keeps you moving your body) you will be fine.
Now, if you want to do cardio to lose BF, eat TDEE. In this case diet>>>>>exercising.
Want to know more about the topic. I suggest the books I used:

>lehniger's principles of biochemistry
>farhad's facial aesthetics
>veblen's theory of leisure class
>burghardt genesis of animal play
>any ethology 101
>mcardle's sport physiology

>move to a rich crime free, nigger free area

how hard is it really? we have like one black part of my city in canada and the rest is kept firmly white with a handful of asian/brown/other foreigners. richest neighborhood i use to run in was just old white people.

That costs a lot of money.

Not everyone can just get a lot of money, even if they apply maximum effort.

black people go to bed at 5 AM so just run at 6 AM

>inb4 swolemole.jpeg

this. stop being poor

But what they can do is wait for you on the shore.

>majority black
>worse than Chicago
I should have known

>Congolese swivel chair enthusiast board has actual Congolese on it

What is a scared pussy doing in the hood anyway?
The closest I got to getting fucked with in my hood was a couple black dudes stopping me to ask me where I'm from, and that's only cause they tought I was being weird just doing laps around a weed spot.

>rough neighborhood
I think you mean niggers
move to a nice hwite place like new hampshire where you can actually raise a family and feel safe, wherever you are now is gone to the apes

Prolly cuz u lived n a candy ass fake hood

>implying banana republics are bad
Unless you're a favelado or something

1. drive to a nice neighborhood and jog there instead
2. just do jump rope or something inside
3. get a membership at a gym with a treadmill or somewhere to sprint
4. get a membership at a pool or something

running outside is a free way to get some exercise, so it sucks to spend money on a treadmill or driving elsewhere. but if your area is actually that dangerous, then you are paying for security.

as far as carrying a weapon on you goes, I don't think that is an extremely reliable way to defend yourself when jogging. Don't get me wrong, I thing weapons are great, I carry a gun on me at almost all times. However, if you're in a really dangerous area and you are seen running around all the time, you make yourself an easy target and a gun won't defend you if someone gets the draw on you or knocks you out from behind. I think you would be better off with a gun in some scenarios, but I wouldn't rely on that for full protection when jogging in a terrible area.

this is bullshit but I believe it. but running and HIIT makes me feel super charged and it makes me happy knowing I can just turn on the jets and outrun the average motherfucker or chase down a burglar or something.

Run from niggers x5

You can't generalize on that, it really depends on where you live. Over here people get shot all the time for no reason.

Build something like this.

>My neighborhood is majority black
then move, retard.

>some sport that needs cardio resistance
Like prolonged fights?

Buy a treadmill on craigslist for less then 100$

yeah, start boxing and do the boxers workout in the morning, then the weight lifting thing in the eveternoon

Niggas be takin any electronics they can get their hands in the hood where I'm from. Maybe in the suburbs you can keep treadmills in your crib but you let these niggas see you shinin they'll come n take it and merk u

Literally run in the morning.

Why are you so fucking insecure? Black people are safer than poor whites

If you're still here I'm curious. I just moved to Detroit and run pretty much every day from Midtown to the Dequindre Cut to the Riverwalk. Any areas around here I should avoid?

I'm sure they are safe in your sheltered suburban kingdom but out in these streets where I'm from it ain't all boat shoes n Ralph Lauren polos niggas gettin killed out here.

>tfw user lives in Somalia

Hindu squats are pretty good cardio you can do at home