What gets you through a set? What do you think about?

What gets you through a set? What do you think about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FyP5DSXPPBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPBPBPVP*

I think about

GGGGUUUUUUAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHGHHFFFFFPPPHHHHHAHHHHH

*PFFFTTTTHTHHHHHTHHHHH SPLATTT SPLORT*

I typically browse /s/ in between sets. Home gym master race of course.

this would actually turn me the fuck on and i would want to sniff so jokes on you guys

No, that's what I'm thinking about, it's internal screaming.

People who want to sniff are degenerates and are in need of psychological help

nah. youre just a low test cuck with no sex drive who doesnt know how to truely please a woman.

Sniffing a womans backside perfume is an all natural aphrodisiac. The hotter the woman and the nicer the ass.. the better the smell is. I know this because ive sniffed a seat on public transit that a qt sat in and it smelled delicious.

Educate yourself abit before acting like a smug faggot. Heres a video

youtu.be/FyP5DSXPPBE

my constant failures and my fear of failing gets me through sets.

also fart noises

wew lad

May sound edgy but I think about revenge on the bastards that used their money and influence to run me out of my home town.

My real revenge isn't going to be physical but it gets the blood pumping just envisioning what I'd like do to those fat, alcoholic, philandering pricks

I have a major fetish for ass, anal, eating ass and etc. but I fucken hate the smell of farts and scat stuff in general. There is something legit wrong with fart fetishists.

I award myself every weekend with a hooker if im able to not fail a set during the whole week

story?

Well damn.

>my mind when

I just turn up my music really loud and get really angry

>worked in popular bar in medium sized bar for three years
>learned everything about the job
>also learned about the owners shaded shit
>stealing money/product from the bar (and each other)
>fucking employees, also while married
>breaking state liquor authority laws
>eventually they fire my complete bro of a manager
>falsified some claimed of sexual harassment, used a girl to corroborate it and have her a promotion
>try to push me out because I was tight with him
>stand ground and stay in for another 8 months
>fire me for working in a separate city for a single night with my bro
>say I stole from them
>can't get a job in town because they tell every possible employer I'm a thief
>tell them to lay off or I'll tell their wives and the state what they've been up to

Long story short cops show up at my parents house looking for me, just to talk, no warrant. So I went down to the station to talk to them and keep everything cool.

Cops say they needed to talk to me because I allegedly
>threatened bodily harm
>threatened to burn down their establishment
>threatened their families lives
Then list off a bunch of people (some who I've never met or know their names) that I'm not allowed to speak to because they want to 'keep these men happy'

After that I kept getting harrassed by cops daily. If I ran in the guys In the streets of a medium to small town I had cops pulling me over and giving me the run down while I drove home.

Life became impossible there so I dipped.

But I'll return

Why not just tell their wives? Doesn't sound like they can make it any worse for you.

Kek

I think about how much of a failure i am and that gives me the anger to push through

John Wayne?

Sauce op?

They've essentially discredited me by going to the police and having a statement that makes me out to be an unbalanced psycho that used to work for them. With no hard proof they'd never believe me and then I'd have them sending the popo after me again.

Im not lifting anything heavy since im a beginner but i think about the potential of my body due to my genetics

This can't be real.

When squatting I'm thinking of Candibro (no homo). When benching I think of (((mendelson))). When I deadlift I get headache from the pressure and can't think of anything

Society can keep me from getting a decent job, finding a good girl to settle down with, discourage my religion, hate my ethnicity, but nobody can keep me from making gains

>Society can keep me from getting a decent job, finding a good girl to settle down with, discourage my religion, hate my ethnicity,
holy millennial excuses.

This HAS to be the plot setup of some 80s action movie. If it's not then we're going to make one, starring CGI Patrick Swayze. We have the technology.

It depends, honestly. Sometimes I try and think about Batman type shit or general warrior stuff. Today, though, there were several attractive girls at the gym, so I used some projected anger about them to keep me going (e.g. they're laughing at me for being so weak and unattractive, so I'm going to prove otherwise to myself)

>talking about fart fetish
>still not half as disgusting as his eating sounds
KILL THE DEGENERATES REEEEEEEE

The pain when I lost her

I wish it was a movie plot but it gives me some serious drive so that's ok. Plus the City isn't so bad.

What are you going to do?

Continue down the path to swoleness, build a life with me bomb girl, open my own place back home, be better than them and make sure they get to witness it as their empire crumbles around them.

>Maybe if you get big enough, she'll love you again.

I go to the gym with my kouhai and I have to set the right example for him

I think of war, and destroying the enemies of my people

I think of being a hero. Heroes can't afford to fail. I want to be a hero.

Heroes never die.

Fuck you.

Seriously, I don't need this shit right now.

Maybe if I swim faster, she'll love me.

ur mom

Are you a superhero?

Thanks mercy

>What gets you through a set?

Me.

Not fucking up my form, God, and the Love of my life.

>God
>laws of physics
>kek

I ask myself what I'm doing. I then remember I am lifting. I continue lifting. Don't focus on other shit while you're doing something, that doesnt make sense.

Anger. I think about the moment God tore my soul out from my peaceful slumber and stuffed me into a weak meat-suit to experience free will.

During the set, nothing, I just count the reps and concentrate on my form

Between sets I think about various hypothetical situations involving my gains

Her

I think about the music in my ears which is usually Title Fight

>Between sets I think about various hypothetical situations involving my gains

I giggled

My cheating ex, but lately I imagine Jesus spotting me. Works surprisingly well listening to dmx preach about God.

>The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart

for a lolita gf...

Kys

nu

cute girls doing cute things is one few things worth living for

i like to imagine that i'm putting a star (as in, an actual fucking star) on my chest, my back, my quads, whatever

and that if i don't push, if i don't heave, if i dont get it up: that i have failed. that the light of success and the struggle for greatness have crushed me

it helps

2cute

So still a virgin?

Fuck off you old peice of shit. If old bastards didn't fuck up the economy finding jobs wouldn't be an issue.

I think about the fact that one day I will be dead in the ground, unable to lift nor do anything else. The day will come whereby I put down the weights for the final time, so I think about giving my best anytime I feel unmotivated or lacking.

anger helps

Are you 13?

...or just pack the 9. and go straighten things out

I swear to god I once saw CIA calling me a big guy in the mirror once.

Honestly I think of how disgusted I am with myself and the only way to reach my goals and to reach happiness is to work hard, especially when I don't want to

I think "I can do it" and push through.
I also think "God, I only got 15 minutes left, and I need to get into my next exercise"

Generally I think about a the times I have failed at anything, and temporarily delude myself into thinking I will fix it if I don't fail the set

Furthering the white master race fuels a lot of my workouts