I know you guys claim not to be lifting for girls...

I know you guys claim not to be lifting for girls, but has getting fit helped you get more attractive women as a side effect?

No.

But then I haven't left my house in over 10 months.

>I know you guys claim not to be lifting for girls

This is a meme for many people (ncluding myself), just like high test grills. There is a vocal minority who doesn't do this but most people lift to get attractive, slim women.

And? Does it work?

yes, actually it made people nicer to me in general. Girls smiled and were more open to me and guys treated me with more respect.

No. I've gotten progressively less attractive and succesful with women since I started lifting. Obviously it's not because I lift but because I aged really badly. Balding, face becoming weird, weak jawline etc

I used to have girls checking me out all the time as a DYEL cute teen boy, regularly got laid etc. Now I'm 23, bald, look like shit and last time I had sex was in 2014. But hey atleast I can lift three times as much now.

this i never go outside

>having a more masculine frame, good posture, and visible musculature will not make you more attractive than an identical version of yourself without these things
How could you possibly believe this?

Because my liberal university has conditioned me to believe masculine features are undesirable by women

Not really because my face gets puffier and less attractive during a bulk

haha its sad how on point this is for so many men.

Decent body and good face get me lots of mires and outright attention but there is a problem: I have a small dick.

Whenever a girl comes onto me I feel like I'm deceiving her by reciprocating, because I know she'll be disappointed once I get her in bed. I actively have to put myself in a "fuck that bitch, I'll get mines" mindset but that's ultimately not where I want to be every time I'm hanging out with a girl.

I just wanna spread the love without being pathetic, brehs.

No doubt it will make you more attractive, the question is how much and will it matter? You're a good looking guy? A great body will make you a Chad God that women lusts masturbates to. You're plain average? Being fit will be your step towards getting laid left and right aswell as acquiring a qt gf. Are you ugly? Well lifting will just make you that weird muscular guy whi probably spends too much time in the gym. You'll be no closer to her vagina.

It's helped get women in general.
The most important thing I learned was to wheel them all the same. It's a common virgin myth that fat slobs and sloots are easier to get than 10/10s.
It's like dogs. You have to customize a few things, but training is basically the same across the board.

Even ugly guys look better with low body fat. A chubby ugly guy turns into a "rugged" masculine guy when his jaw line stands out.

its all about genetics and money. with good genetics women will want to fuck you, with money will want to marry you and let you fuck them. with both women will want to marry and fuck you. get it?

>covered in tattoos
>gucci belt
>bleached shorts

Jesus Christ, what a tasteless human being.

Most ugly guys have weak jawlines. Being fat doesn't mean you're ugly, I'm so sick of this meme and faggy ex-fatties whi just were Chads in hiding acting as if all can do what they did. We fucking can't, there's no Chad jaw hiding behind 50 kg fat here, just a weak, pathetic reminder of how I should've died as a baby if nature got its' way because I'm genetic trash.

>does being more conventionally attractive help you attract other conventionally attractive people

Don't test me.

You should basically get her super close to cumming with your fingers and tongue first. Most girls get off like that unless you're ready to pump consistently for a very long time.

Source: my stinky asshole

Or make her cum with your tongue then got for round two with the dick. She won't even notice the tiny dick she'll be so high from the first cum

stop bitching and start acting. Lift and earn mula, if you hate your jaw that much save and get surgery

This, pretty much. Work in retail, so I have to deal with a lot of people. I've noticed a big difference. People are generally just a lot nicer.

Shouldn't leave out that my mood is also more positive and I'm less stressed, so it's probably a combo of my own perception and people feeling more comfortable around me.

Yes, girls literally slide their hands in my "accidentally" in parties, also lots of matches on tinder, even girls opening me with their number. Back when I was a skinny faggot I used to get a match per month, or even less and usually the girls would never respond.

Yes.
>mfw guys on this board can't get a gf and i have a side bae

Everyone lifts for girls. Men who claim they dont lift for girls didnt get laid once they got fit. If you have a nice body, just shut the fuck up about yourself and you'll fuck a woman or two.

yes. have gf now cause am talla nd muscley

Lifting didn't help me at all to get girls. Never had any results.

Yes. I now attract fat and ugly girls as opposed to none