Thoughts on picking up girls at the gym?

Bad idea or worth a shot?

Fuck, I need advice peoplee.

masturbate and forget the idea entirely

I don't think they want to be picked up at the gym when they're busy and sweaty and shit.

Unless she makes a very clear first move, don't do it.

thats what i do

if you have girls in your gym, you're going in the right direction

Also in America she can be triggered and feel eye-raped or you can be called a creep or something like that

Don't. Pls.

don't talk to girls while they're working out
source: I'm a girl

Don't talk to girls at work
don't talk to girls at gym
don't talk to girls at grocery store
They are too spoiled for choice on dating sites getting 100+ messages a day even for a fatty.
>Hey user why are you single?

does fit know a good way to an hero that looks like an accident?

What if the guy is super hot and smooth about it?

What if the guy is just super hot?

what if he is just above average looking and is smooth about it?

What the fuck is on her head. Is this a new trend?

It's called fashion, bro

It just means she's edgy and probably a drug addict.

>listening to what girls say rather than what they do
You should always try. Guys who don't try take themselves out of the mating pool. But definetly make eye contact and smile before saying something. It helps to know how to read body language.

You don't even have to do that, you'll notice them if their into you...

Most girls are too shy to make the first move, especially a "very clear" first move. If anything, they would want to appear subtle about it. So then where does that leave Op?

What if he smells really good but has a stump leg?

lmao underrated poast

Don't

This.

Even if you manage to bang her, if it doesn't turn into a relationship or things go sideways.... will be awkward seeing her there.

If you strike out, she has a boyfriend or whatever... again awkward later.

Don't shit where you eat. Go meet a girl at a used book store.

A girl tried to pick me up at the gym. All because I helped take some plates off her bar and had a little chat. Too bad she had a 2/10 face.

holy shit faggot kys, shitting fucking girls from class/work/gym and having it be akward is part of "the life" bro. It's funny

Depends on how big your gym is but in general never shit where you eat.

It's only awkward if you make it awkward, sex is sex.

LoL that's an excuse. would you not fuck some rando at your favorite bar?

But that does not only depend on you, if she starts bullshit it's still your problem.

Ever hear of something called ignoring....

I don't have a favourite bar. I only have work, home and gym.

I'm not saying he shouldn't do it. He can and if she is hot yeah go for it. But it's not worth the stress if she is just a 5-6/10.

>What if the guy is super hot
Just don't. She's working out. She's busy.

Maybe when she'd not working out, like if she's about to leave or something. Not while she's working out.

And if she turns you down, never bring it up again.

all you losers saying 'nooo don't do it, it'll be awkward' jesus who cares? What is 'awkward' anyway? Get over yourself. Most girls at the gym dress and act like they're there for any reason BUT a serious work out. If you give them attention they'll either reciprocate or not, either way they'll silently be happy you boosted their ego

NOTE: this only applies if you're hot and smell alright

dont shit where you lift

> flirting with girls who are at work
> flirting with a girl when she is trapped there and forced to talk to you and be polite
that's a great way to make women absolutely hate you and tell their friends you're a creep

Listen to a girl about picking up girls is the as listening to a fish about fishing.

There is ways to do it without being a total creeper bro

>There is ways to do it without being a total creeper bro

Not for the people asking Veeky Forums how to flirt with women.

If she starts bullshit, it's hillarious and you're won!!

Girl here.

Just ask her, but don't be a creep about it and leave her alone if she rejects you. There's nothing wrong with asking someone out, but making them uncomfortable while doing it and being a persistent creep is not ok.

This.

If you have to ask, or question how to talk to women, you're probably not ever going to be good at it.

That's the single dumbest shit I've ever heard all next year

bad idea

This, if a girl is just polite and doesn't automatically accept a date invitation or phone number request or whatever, she doesn't want you, she thinks you're ugly or creepy, and you have no chance. Persistence doesn't work unless the girl is super ugly.

You can learn to be good at it, and you start with trying.

Make a joke at some point when you guys are working out. Nothing that she has to respond to, but just something to break the ice. Ask her if she's using the 100 lb dumbbells and then say "neither am i" and grab something significantly lighter and go away, just something dumb.

Later when she's finishing up working out, ask her if she wants to get coffee sometime. If she says no, say no worries and back off immediately. If you see her again, be polite but don't approach her again.

I'd say there are exceptions, particularly for those who are young, but generally true. Learning to socialize from Veeky Forums would be like trying to learn how to box from watching it rather than actually going to a boxing gym.

you will be labeled horny gym guy by anyone who notices so go for it.

You're dumb.

I recently asked out a girl who worked at the gym I go to, she also works vaguely in the same area as I do. She told me she's already seeing somebody and all I said was "Oh well, worth a shot." and went about my business. We still bump into each other all the time and we talk like it never happened because it wasn't that big a deal.

Getting turned down isn't a big deal, and just because you ask somebody out doesn't mean you're branded forever.

>girl
>on the internet

fucking lol
nice one m8

>So then where does that leave Op?
Keep your attempts at sex/relationship in appropriate situations where people are comfortable being approached

Typically this is your local bar/pub, dating websites or university campuses where everyone is fucking everything that moves.

Face don't matter if the lights are out.

Just do it. If you're not a complete fucking loser you'll probably fuck someone.

You're just ugly, man. You just have to play by different rules. Attractive, confident, (non-betas, ahem) don't need to worry about that shit. Sorry man. Not everyone is created equal.

>following all the rules
young pup

Kek

>girl (male)

Yup, no women here on the internet. Women only exist in your vivid fantasy life. 100% of the population outside of your fantasies is male. It's not like 51% of the population is female. Nope.

>does fit know a good way to an hero that looks like an accident?
Lifting for months without doing any cardio and then having a heart attack.

GET TO WORK, user.

Skip it

While you may think she's hot, she's not trying to be hot. To her, she's not dressed hotly, shes dressed efficiently.

Efficiency ain't sexy

Do a bunch of roids and blow then head to a Thai sauna

if fish never shut the fuck up and act like they don't want to be caught then jump on chads hook two at a time

passive aggressive female confirmed.

>she's not dressed hotly

>PUTS ON MAKEUP AND OUTFIT FOR GYM THAT COMBINED TOTALS CLOSE TO 300 DOLLARS

>tee hee~
>yes i work out silly boys~
>no you can't have my number~

LONDON
O
D
N
O
L

He's right though. You don't ask a fish for advice on how to catch more fish, you ask an expert fisherman.

PLS BE IN LONDON OH MY GOD

>Just ask her, but don't be a creep about it

So just ask her, as long as you're not less than a 5/10.

Getting turned down isn't a big deal, and just because you ask somebody out doesn't mean you're branded forever.

False. It'll be in the back of her mind every time you talk to her. She'll tell her gym friends and they'll know as well. Branded confirmed.

>listening to what girls say rather than what they do

This really. Go for it OP. Just be smooth. And not ugly. Otherwise you will be known as the gym creep.

see

you just had to go there huh

>source: I'm a girl
yeah so what hes saying is he tried to hit on a girl at the gym and got turned down and is salty about it now..

i feel bad for you bro

but you think about it EVERY time.

good goyim! don't ever approach women anywhere, it could lead those pesky sexual relations that you young white men desire! Save the reproduction for the negroes and hispanics

Whats the issue with that though lol, that is part of life. Sometimes you fail. It isnt a big deal if she rejects you,in fact, if you're cool about it and not ugly then she might even brag about how you came onto her.

If you're a fuckin autistic mess every time you interact with her just because she turned you down, then you kind of show your true colors.

i met my gf at the gym, and thats after fucking another chick there already with no socially weird shit. go for it op

I personally wouldn't mind if a guy approached me, but none of them do, so that's as far as my knowledge goes on this.

Try it and fail everytime

>300 dollars
>alot for women
They literally have bags worth thousands of dolllars and shoes worth hundreds for that when they want to look "hot"

>women
>at the gym

t.sjw cuck
kill urself numale
xD

t. faggot
oh gee i wonder why nobody wants to stick their dick up your manhole

If they're out of pl8s at your gym a 135lb female can substitute for some lifts.

tfw never been approached except for when a pajeet asked me to assist his first rep on a shoulder press machine

Fuck you bitch, do you like bread?

Personally I think it's kinda counter intuitive. If you're relatively Veeky Forums you stand out around normies and have plenty of room to maneuver when approaching girls. When in the gym those chicks see dudes that are bigger and better than you on the daily, and get approached by them nearly as frequently.

TL;DR: I'd rather be a big fish in a small pond than a minnow in a fish tank with multiple sharks.

honestly im not kidding if you are confident you can easily pick up bitches at the gym, they dont like it for one and they are surrounded by beta incels thinking about her and when you are actually the one guy when she least expects it you have a high chance of getting with her

>They are too spoiled for choice on dating sites getting 100+ messages a day even for a fatty.

I'm surprised there's not more discussion of this in general. The Internet has totally changed women, and not just in the dating arena. Men are more or less the same but women have substituted so much of their lives for Internet persona.

Don't deal with university girls - they are gutter-trash.

This

Gym girls are crazy, fuck that shit. I ain't getting my heart broken again just because they have nice legs or ass. Fucking sluts, their mind get warped twice. Once because their bodies are objectively better than 99% of women due to how few women actually lift. And the second is because they're constantly being hit on by jacked, roided out dudes. Fucking bitches, I want to go to an all-male gym.

A
T
L
A
N
T
A

This is bullshit. I've been chatted up by women in the gym plenty of times.

What she actually meant is "don't talk to girls while they're working out unless you're hot".

You sound insecure as fuck. There's nothing wrong with asking someone out, and by asking them if they want to go out to dinner sometime, it doesn't mean "let's go eat and then let's go fuck". If you can't get over rejection, then you'll be single forever waiting for someone to ask you out and you'll desperately say yes if it ever happens.

Girls get asked out all the time and to a lot of them it's really not that big a deal.

>tfw working out next to a thicc girl and got a boner.

not worth it though, because word will spread and you'll be that guy

If you're average or, god forbid, below:
>I'm here to work out.
>Don't hit on girls at the gym.
see also
If you're chad, however: go for it. Literally nnothing can go wrong.

You want to actually do it? Here's how it works:

>be a regular gym goer
>mind your fucking business like a normal human
>see woman who goes to the same gym as you away from the gym i.e. at the grocery store, a bar, wherever
>greet her like "hey, you go to Gold's, right? My name's user"
>chat with her there then leave
>next time you see her, then you can ask how that thing she was doing went
>ask her to go out from there if you haven't sperged out or made her think you're a rapist

That's the most sure fire way to do it, because it means you're not one of the gym rats with all the charm of a house plant and actually go out into the real world for things other than macros and reps. So if you ARE one of those, here's what you do

>don't, because you'll be laughed at or banned

Fact of the matter is that girls don't want unknown guys coming up to them 95% of the time in the gym, and one failure is visible to EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GYM, and you don't want to be labeled as that guy.

Cont.

If a girl starts a conversation with you ("are you done with the rack yet?" Does not apply) then she's probably hitting on you, so you can skip acting like a person.

Kek