This guy works at my gym

And I want to bang him. What are my chances???

if you are an attractive woman, sure

if you are gay and hes gay, sure

if thats you in the pic, fuck you

Are you a grill? if so 100%
are you a dude, if so post pics, I can calculate your percent from them

Lol. Repped.

Oh wait, this isn't the misc.

I'm a girl.

Does he look like the type of guy that would pretty much fuck most girls? (Minus the unnattractive ones, of course)

I can't see whether he has a dick or not, but if he does, then yes.

How can you tell if he would bang most girls?

Also, how can I get him to notice me..?

any straight guy will bang almost any girl if she's not obese and he's not married (both these are negotiable)

you're so naive

Honestly, just go up and say: "Hi, wanna grab a drink sometime?" I guarantee he will say yes. Guys, even hot ones, rarely get approached by girls. He will appreciate it so much

Don't to the teenage bashful-cutesy act of fluterring your eyelids from a distance. Just go up, tell him you think he's cute, and ask to grab a drink. If he doesn't say yes, I will eat a dick.

I find that hard to believe but then again I am a girl.

Well, some guys have "types" they go for so it makes sense not every guy will bang just any girl...??

wtf stop posting me online you crazy bitch

he has a dick, he'll fuck most girls that will throw them selves at him.

I would bet my entire net worth, all 12 tendies, that he would fuck you there and then if you asked

In the middle of the fucking gym? Dude...

We're gonna have to know what you look like op

Guys are in general easier than girls but that guy is pretty good looking so he's not gonna go for an ugly girl

The only cardio worth doing in the gym

Nah, it's not true.

Any guy that is handsome and well adjusted enough that you felt the need to make this thread has no problems with women, he probably already has a few girls he's seeing, so you might be extra hassle or not his type or whatever.

Your typical fit poster is like a 1/10 so they are desperate and project it everywhere.

Personally I have a couple girls, I'm no Casanova, but enough for me, that I see, that are clean, fun, friendly, and never really blow me off. And they fit my fetish (chicks taller than 5'9 lol).

So the only way I would even consider something like this is if a really tall qt approached me

Just approach him and say hi though. If he likes you and wants you he'll know what to do.

Nothing lost in trying. I have 50+ phone numbers of girls I met in the gym that never texted me back, but the girls I see and have fun with make it more than worth it

To;dr: desperate guys are desperate lol

But he works at the gym I go to.

So he probably knows all the best shagging spots. Ask him.

>lol

kill yourself beta cuck

That's cool but the thing is he works at the gym I go to, so what are my chances he would want to hook up.

What are the chances that a bear shits in the woods

what are ur squat/deadlift numbers op, depending on what they are he'll say yes

Just depends on if he likes you. A lot of it taste, example, a girl that is a 6/10 and redhead with blue/green eyes is very attractive to me but I wouldn't really look twice at a 9/10 basic blonde barbie type (this is the most common thing at my gym- girls that look like direct 100% replicas of Zyzz's gf- I dunno how they do it and all manage to loook the same).

There's nothing lost in trying though. I never hit on gym employees but you are a girl so I really doubt you'll be talked too for harassment or anything like that

To;dr: you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, no one ever got anywhere by not trying

Salty 1/10 detected lol

the chances are 100% but it doesn't matter because you don't actually care, you're just here to suckle on the small amount of attention you can squeeze out of online anonymous losers because nobody else in your life will pay any attention to you

Pretty sure if I was a girl wanting attention that I would post photos of myself just to read all of the comments.

Wait wait wait wait.
Are people saying this guy is hansom? He looks like a dopey oblivion character.

>what are the chances that a single straight man will want to have sex with an average looking or above women

100%
10/10
5 stars
S rank

post pics fag

As if u look better

Lol, couldn't even spell handsome right

holy fucking shit you're right