Who else here a sweat animal?

Who else here a sweat animal?

6ft, 87kg, used to run 45-50km a week, do boxing twice a week, and lift weights 3 times a week.

Still sweat double the amount then anyone else i see.

Yea man. That shit killed my self confidence as a kid. I remember one day when I was 14 or 15 I did a light 20 mins football training session and nobody was tired, including me. Even tho I wasn't tired in the slightest my hair (long at the time) was completely soaked and dripping with sweat. Don't give a shit anymore tho.

>Don't give a shit anymore tho.

Same fan, only thing i hate is when it's really fucking g intense and your briefs get wet.

Oh man.
I went to Venice last year and it was 43 degrees and humid as fuck. My new blue t shirt was turned completely black and my briefs were soaked. The swamp balls was incredible that day.

Thought this was only me. Thank god it is not. Why does this happen? Makes me think I have diabetes when I rarely fucking eat sugar. Will my conditioning/stamina help at all? This especially gets awkward when I go on vacation to my home country (Albania) where it is like 40 degrees (celcius) and I just literally POUR sweat out of me, as if I jumped in a fucking swimming pool...

>tfw can't tell if boxer briefs are soaked after cardio
they probably are since there's a splotch of sweat on the top of my shorts. but i lack wet receptors down there

>tfw when you get ass sweat
>tfw makes you feel dirty even though you are clean and don't smell

my dad's like this. he just brings 2 shirts to the gym.

Unfortunately no. I went through a one year portion of my life where all I really did was cardio and some bodyweight circuit training and my stamina was amazing. I'd still sweat like fuck if I had to run for more than two minutes. Also it seems with me I sweat more if I'm constantly stopping and starting, rather than going on a long jog.

I get ass sweat after I fucking shower. I cover my armpits with antiperspirant and deodorant as soon as I get out but it doesn't seem to help.

A little tip for all my bros. To prevent pit stains in every day life invest in driclor. It's an antiperspirant that actually works. Apply 4 times a week for two to completely dry armpits at night and wash them in the morning. If you put this on wet skin prepare for a night of pure agony. After two weeks you can start doing it twice a week and you should notice some improvement.

I have this threshold of sweat, where I can do heavy weights or hard cardio and don't even break a sweat but once I hit that threshold I sweat as if I had taken a shower with my clothes on.
Swamp ass and balls are the worst.

>tfw when you leave a big wet spot on a chair after you sit on it
>tfw people comment on your shirt changing color
>tfw people always ask why you're sweating so much like they think you're about to keel over and die

> People still wear cotton

WHHHHY? It astounds me that people still wear any cotton based products, especially for working out.

Try a good synthetic shirt. It will breath and wick better and will dry incredibly quickly. You may still sweat the same but it'll actually have a chance to evaporate.

Also while I'm at it, stop wearing cotton socks and underwear. Get some merino based socks like icebreaker, smart wool or darn tough. Get some good synthetic underwear from exofficio or saxx. I don't care if they cost more stop being a pleb. They're 100x better and last much longer.

Cotton feels better than synthetics

It really doesn't though.

BREH sweating is one of my fetishes. I fucking love it when a girl's body is soaked especially when I'm hitting it from behind, and I love sweating on top of them.

I'm in ecstasy if I can see myself in the mirror too while fucking. The feeling is surreal.

Fuuuucck.
The "why are you sweating" and wet spot on the chair are the worst. I leave a massive wet patch on the bench and hamstring curl machine that I hastily try to mop up but can never really dry it.

If a girl is above a six then seeing their hair thick with sweat after a run or lifting is really attractive.

there is definitely something primal/instinctual about it

i'm 6'2, 190. have been slim my whole life.

i sweat like a motherfucker. i absolutely drip sweat at the gym and often wake up damp in the morning. shit is weird.

What's wrong with us bros?