Germophobes at the gym

nfpt.com/blog/a-germaphobe-visits-the-gym

What the fuck is this shit? I'm so fucking sick and tired of this shit. I work out at my university gym because it has amazing equipment and it's cheap.

But the downside is that it's full of young women. I mean, it's nice eye candy and all, but it's not worth it. The women complain constantly and now the staff go around policing their bleach policy. There are bottles of bleach everywhere, and wipes, and we're expected to scrub every machine/bench with bleach after every use.

There is no scientific basis for this. I could sweat all over you, even take a fucking piss on you, and you wouldn't get sick. This isn't an operating room, we're not rubbing open sores on this equipment, and we're not eating off it. Human skin is awesome protection against germs. If you get someone else's sweat or oil on your skin, you're fine.

I'm not a stuck-up princess, so I don't give a fuck if I make contact with sweat from someone else. I find that most of the men in the gym don't care either. I mean, we play contact sports... honestly, I don't give a fuck if a few drops of some other guy's sweat get on my shirt. I'm gonna shower after working out anyway. Furthermore, I don't want to LIE IN A FUCKING PUDDLE OF BLEACH. I'd rather get sweat on my skin that constantly be sitting in bleach, WHAT THE FUCK.

I want to fucking slap these stupid cunts. Look, bitch, if you can't handle the thought of touching something that might have a stranger's sweat on it, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN A PUBLIC GYM???

Women are fucking insufferable. My school has "womens' only hour" at the gym, we need a mens' only hour. They cause so much trouble when they leave the kitchen, holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
nytimes.com/2010/08/03/health/03brod.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your /r9k/ is showing tone it down

I know, but it really is a 'womens issue'. My dad is a prof, and my brother went to the same school. They say it was never like that before. Women really do ruin everything.

I know how she feels, personally i would just wear sweatpants, gloves and a hoody to avoid contact with other peoples sweat and to avoid getting my own sweat on the equipment but that might get to warm for some people.

It's not. A fair number of hardcore gyms also have 'clean the fucking equipment' rules because no-one likes a fucking staph infection.

Or a dose of hep. But it takes a real shitheel to bleed on a bar and not clean it up.

Choose 1 of 2 options:

-select a random person in the country, get them to sweat, now take your hand and rub their back, get a bit of sweat on your hand, and rub your hand on your body.

-take a shirt and soak it in bleach. Now wear the shirt.

Which of these things is worse for you? If you think the sweat is worse for you, you're a fucking faggot and you should stay the fuck out of a public gym.

Yes, yes, there is a chance, say one in five million, of getting sick somehow from making contact with stranger sweat, but your odds of dying in a car accident are far higher. The odds of getting sick from sweat are probably less than the odds of getting killed by a terrorist.

What about bleach? Regularly rubbing bleach on your skin is fucking bad for your skin!

You can piss on me all you want senpai

Did no-one ever teach you how to clean? Because you don't use anywhere near that amount of bleach (if the cleaning solution even is bleach - it usually isn't, on account of that whole bleaching thing).

Fucking tell that to everyone at the gym. I don't have time to explain that to people, not that they would listen to me anyway. All the women spray half the bottle of bleach on the fucking bench so that it's actually dripping wet when I want to use it, and the wipes are wet too. The only thing I can do is use my towel to dry it off, but eventually my towel gets soaking wet with bleach too.

Yeah but she's a Germaphobe
>phobia
>irrational fear which causes anxiety
I've dealt with it myself, and even if you know that you won't get sick from something you still have this awful feeling in you that makes you feel unclean that forces you to go wash your hands or other parts of your body.

>Which of these things is worse for you? If you think the sweat is worse for you, you're a fucking faggot and you should stay the fuck out of a public gym.
To the germaphobe it's not what is actually best or worst, it's about what feels best. I used to wash my hands over and over which was obviously worst for my skin but it made my anxiety go away. It's a mental disorder that can be very hard to beat.

too bad, take your mental disorder home, then, and stop making my gym a shitty place to work out.

Combined with the new "womens' hour" - which is actually from 4:30pm - 6:30pm every day, you can see why I'm not happy

>you can see why I'm not happy
Yeah, i was just explaining why they're doing what they're doing.

but why are 50% of females germophobes, then? Honestly I almost never see a man doing this. In fact, to this day, I've only ever seen one fag being a fag in the gym with the bleach. There are dozens and dozens and dozens of women who do it, I fight with them every single time I go.

>but why are 50% of females germophobes, then?
No idea. But i guess they don't want the bodily fluids of a man that they don't find attractive to get on their body.

fuck it. I'm going super early when the staff are busy on the comp and no one else is there, and I'm taking the bottles of bleach into the bathroom and dumping a load of cum in them, one by one. I'll eat 4 entire cloves of garlic beforehand, as well.

The bleach will clean it, nigga

true. So what I need to do is eat 607 watermellons before I go to bed, so that I can fill the entire bottle with my jizz. This is the only way to teach those feminist cunts where they belong.

Do it you mad man. You are fighting for a good cause.

Aw, poor baby doesn't like it when the gym thinks of other people than him?

Use free weights? I doubt "young women" do bench press too.

At first I wasn't sure the fuck you are talking about but then
>My school has "womens' only hour" at the gym
Well go to a real gym then

It's not about sweat. The whole point is that you don't know whose cuts/sores/bacne/staph could be rubbing wherever, and it just isn't practicable to find out.

Unless you want to start up the petition to replace courtesy wipedowns with a head-to-toe strip-search of everyone who tries to come lift, shut the fuck up and wipe down the equipment.

This.

I'm a medium level germaphobe and a lifter. I just wipe down the equipment and then after lifting I thoroughly wash my hands + use hand sanitizer after lifting + take a shower. Gyms are fucking disgusting but the gains are worth it. I would get a home gym if I wasn't poor.

uhh, the bench press is near the dumbells, and women will take their 5lb dumbbells and sit on the bench with them to do wrist curls

no, this isn't practical

most problems in the world would be solved if you ask yourself

>are you a pussy?

if yes then complain if not then get on with your day

women have no place in a gym, only serve as an irritating distraction
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

This, it's fucking ridiculous. Especially the fact that nobody seems to realize that exposing yourself to all those harsh fucked up chemicals at all times is worse than anything.

Personally, I never fucking clean anything but I see lots of nu male beta cucks doing it at my gym.

>muh infections
Do Americans really get sick this much? Whenever I see Americans give advice on how to deal with cuts it's always "DISINFECTANT ANTIBIOTICS REEEEE" while normal people IRL, mostly just grab some paper to stop the bleeding.

This isn't practical, it's just autistic.

Unless you are literally expecting ebola, even open sores mostly will not do shit.

>There is no scientific basis for this.
nytimes.com/2010/08/03/health/03brod.html

Remember Amerifaggots will be paying if they catch something and have to go to the hospital.

>be american
>cut hand while cooking
>irreversibly destroy gut flora by abusing antibiotics
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

No it's not, he's fucking right

Women really do ruin everything.

it's a jewish trick by the media to sell people shit they don't need under the guise of being safe and healthy.

That's the magic of advertisement.

If you're susceptible to marketing (like so many westerners are) you'd be led to believe that not purifying your kitchen/bathroom/gym with a holy bleach fire after someone so much as breathes in there is a recipe for a global pandemic.

In reality you fucking bathe in a bath of stranger sweat and not be the slightest sick because of it. All these pussies walking around afraid to let their immune systems do a little work. No wonder antibiotic resistant super bacteria is on the rise since everyone screams for a medically induced fucking coma everytime someone sneezes in their vicinity.

As if lying in bleach is a healthier alternative to getting someone else's sweat on you.

OP must be swole as fuck with all them power cleans

I once went to the toilet at the gym and saw someone leaving without washing their hands, now I clean all the equipment I use before using them.

>womens hour
what is this cuckery? is that actually a real fucking thing? don't those dumb cunts know they have gyms specifically made to house their meat caves without making them feel uncomfortable?