Coffee

Do you drink it?

Do you think its bad for you? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xM9lKcN8zzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

In reasonable amounts it isn't bad and might have some minor health benefits. The trouble starts when people drink a ton of coffee and/or use it to hide the fact they're sleeping like shit.

I have never had coffee before in my life. Do I really need it? Everyone gives me looks when I say I don't.

try it, if you like it then go for it. Caffeine can be handy for training and is good for headaches

i cant help but think this is what everyone sees when they see a male walk into a starbucks

lmao

best pre workout drink.gets you dehydrated though. drink lots of water afterwards.
-kreatin, caffeine and lots of water. do it to get more out of your trainings.

caffeine and creatine counteract each other nigger

do you guys put cream and sugar?

Good1

I have it with apple juice, you need sugars for the caffeine to release in order to work and its healthier than normal sugar.

that fucking bro science

I only drink it when I know I can't afford to sleep it off. Otherwise I am keeping away from it.

Optimally, I shouldn't need caffeine to keep awake, that generally signifies, that I might not be making the right lifestyle choices.

I've sreached for a video to explain. this is the best i could find. I drink this every morning. I only started about 2 months ago. I add mint to it. have you tried it
youtube.com/watch?v=xM9lKcN8zzk

I work night shifts only so I sometimes drink coffee to stay awake. these 3in1 instant coffee shits.

No, I enjoy my pearly whites and I'm not sobgenetically inferior that I require "pick me ups".

Yes, I drink it because I like it.

I've also found that it helps tremendously with cuts.

I shit myself and get itchy ass if i drink coffee
sorry

Yeah but I always have to cycle that shit so I don't build too high of a tolerance to it.

never having it before makes you look strange to others, its like saying youve never had bread

if you dont have problems staying awake, dont take it

however i do suggest you taste it, just for the sake of trying it, start on decaf and then regular so you dont get caffeine jolts

Good for headaches? Sounds like bullshit.

Coffee is a drug so if you avoid it, great. In moderation like the other user said, it helps with digestion and metabolism. Currently drinking a cup now after my breakfast. I sometimes have another cup later in the day but that's it.

>Coffee withdrawal is awful

>2 day liquid, vegan diet

never gonna make it.

It's my favorite drink by far. I hate that I have to limit myself to one cup a day

People that drink coffee everyday have this delusion that coffee is good for headaches.

No, sweetcheeks, you GET headaches because you're having coffee withdrawals and it causes constrictions in your veins so the vasodilatation becomes mandatory for your body to function.

>11 KB JPG
>Do you drink it?

Rarely, and only when I'm at my brother's place or going out for breakfast. And I only have it when going out if the place is some diner type restaurant with no decent tea.

>Do you think its bad for you? If so, why?

In moderation it's fine for you, though it stains your teeth like no other. The problem is that coffee makes it really easy to drink too much caffeine. A "cup" of coffee is six ounces, but most average mugs of coffee are 1.5-2 times that size. Too much caffeine can be bad for you, but coffee in itself is fine.

Am I gay for thinking that outfit looks kinda cool?

yes

my heart goes bum titi bum titi bumm when I drink it.

you can do it. it's the 3rd day thats the hardest. once on your 5th its so easy

Yes.

I'm not sure, health wise. Doesn't seem to cause health problems if I pace myself (I'm not a guzzler, I like to sip a mug of coffee over the course of an hour or two).

Productivity though? Puts me on mental overdrive. And I don't develop any significant tolerance for it so I can drink 2 cups of coffee a day and get the same effect.

I do, but not much, maybe like your pic related cup in a day.

Heard its bad for your heart, but not sure, fuck it YOLO.

I personally say don't do it.

I was a coffee nut from middle school to high school, but one day I figured I didn't need it. Cut it completely, and I don't miss it.

I drink coffee together with noopept pre-workout. It's pretty amazing actually - certainly better than most PWO-supplements I've used.

21 year old here who drinks (legitamately) between 8-10 cups a coffee a day. Every so often I'll overdo it and legitimately get heart palpitations.

Legit?

No you're gay for posting on Veeky Forums

I had about 8-9 cups of black coffee this summer on a crazy work day and I felt terrible, totally dehydrated and my head hurt like hell. How do you do it?

>not drinking tea
Tea is superior in literally every way including taste. If you are addicted to coffee just drink more tea to get the same caffeine.