When will I learn?

turbomanlet here, before we even get into this thread I'm a solid 5'3 beta

Whats the best way to fix my body and enjoy life

I hear you get great healthcare working with Santa up in the North pole. Probably a great gym where everything's tiny sized and you won't have to ask for help to reach stuff

Eat less, move more. Why are there so many of these threads? I'm sorry op I'm sure youre a good guy but just read the damn sticky. There's no magical shortcuts or anything to a happy healthy life, you've just gotta work at it

Let me tell you the best way to fix your body bro! Do barbell flies! No other exercises for your chest will do anything, barbell flies are designed to specifically sculpt your body in an aesthetic way.

No, but seriously read the fucking sticky your damn dwarf. We aren't going to spoonfeed you everything.

>mfw I'd be anorexic at your weight

>being this fat at 134lbs
>not even kg

give up kiddo. nothing can fix you. even if you somehow get fit you will still be a shitskin manlet

holy shit lmao

santas healthcare is shit

I just thought I would end up doing the wrong exercises

ill read more into it, I just didnt want to do the wrong exercises. I was hoping to get a routine but at this point I should just read the sticky and go fucking exercise

believe it or not I was in a lot better shape a year ago, I just wanted a different opinion on what I should do, I put on about 15 pounds over the course of a 3 month span. I think a lot could fix me and you need to feel better about yourself by making fun of shorter people

regardless of that I look pretty good for a shitskin manlet :^)

thanks everyone

I wonder how much a person of your height's TDEE is

last time I calculated it I was 125 pounds so around 1900 cals

>read sticky
>learn how to do the main lifts
>start SS or SL asap and do it until you stop progressing linearly (noob gains will last you for about 6-12 months on average, depending on your lifestyle)
>do some cardio after lifting
>calculate TDEE and eat at a 500 deficit from it
>eat enough protein
>get enough sleep and rest
>cut until you're at ~12% body fat
>start clean bulking (+250 above maintenance) and continue lifting to get big

>I look pretty good for a shitskin manlet :^)

if you did you wouldnt be making threads about wanting to "fix" your looks on a serbian fishing forum

i didnt say that to feel better about myself. i already feel good already. its just that someone had to put a deluded manlet in his place and unfortunately it was me

How the fuck can you be so fat at 130 pounds? jesus fuck

sorry for shitposting thanks

I meant my face, whitey

> its just that someone had to put a deluded manlet in his place and unfortunately it was me

nice tumblr filename friendo :^) theres no more (You's) what are you still doing here?

move to china

at first i thought it was zoloft but its mainly because Im very short

how the fuck are you 60kg

what

>bulk until ~15-18% then cut back down to ~12% and repeat the cycle until you become pic related
>start fighting monsters

>5'3
>fix my body and enjoy life
>5'3
>enjoy life
Just give up mate. Either become rich or become trap

you mad? i'm 5'4 and married to 6'0 cutie with 3 kids. even when i was in HS and later college i had quite a few gfs.

height doesn't matter as much as people think

Does your wife have no standarts or a fetish for short guys?

>height doesn't matter as much as people think
this statement means nothing coming from a dwarf

Ok kid

No value of comment comming from beeing with inferior height

At first I was shocked to see that you weigh 134 lbs when you're that fat, while I'm barely out of ottermode and weigh 158 lbs. But then I saw that you are a literal elf standing at the impressive stature of 5'3.

>mfw am 5'3 but dont know what i weigh
>this is what 134 looks like
wtf I want to gain muscle/weight but not be fat like that

I look like OP at 175-180lbs (182cm tall, I think that's around 6').

at 5'3" you should just transition to a girl

if I saw you on the streets I'd bully the fuck out you. At that height you ought to have a life of pain, suffering, and despair.

1. Find a rope
2. Find a tall tree
3. Do what comes natural at that point.

There are now 3 kids that have your shitty ass genes. Congrats.

Jumping up and down crying cause he can't reach the tree?

>tall tree

kek