Skinny to Veeky Forums progress

Not saying im Veeky Forums yet but apparently im making good progress. Im 6'3, first picture is october 20th (79kg) and the other one is december 26th (87kg), so its a bit more than 2 months of work. Everyone at home tells me im getting big so i guess its sort of true, but i reached the point where i stopped noticing progress because i look myself in the mirror a lot and i keep thinking that im still skinny and shitty looking as i was before. Neglect my shitty busted phone please.
Post your pics.

Nice progress, OP. Natty?

I am 6'2 and skinnier than you but hoping to see some nice newbie gains over next 2-3 months of lifting

Whats your routine/diet like?

Wtf you put on 8kg in 2months without gaining any/much fat. Im jelly

that's impossible considering natty muscle weekly gain is around 0.2 kg and even that will come with the same amount of fat.

in either scenario, gaining 8 kg of muscle mass is 2 months is not possible.

in the case of a slow controlled bulk, gaining that much muscle mass is impossible and in the case of aiming for that 1 lbs/week gain, the muscle:fat would be close to 1:1. but a month is roughly 4 weeks so that would be a measly 4 lbs and only 2 lbs would be muscle. hardly noticeable.

pretty sure most of that weight is water + poo. he does look bigger but it's largely due to shaving his chest and probably having more water in his muscles due to lifting.

OP gained some noticeable mass, grats. looking much better

3 month time frame of progress pics is questionable (sounds like a test cycle bruv)

wouldn't accuse OP of being on gear but the fact is all kinds of newbs are jumping on cycle despite having no business touching gear

Well i take BCAA and whey powder when i dont manage to get enough protein from just food. I dont think that counts as un-natty. And my "routine" is biceps, back, shoulders and forearms one day and chest, triceps, traps and squats the other. I just exchange those two, nothing extra really. And i pay literally no attention to my diet, i just eat as much as i can.
Im not on a cycle. I think my genetics play a very big part in my ability to gain muscle. I got my genetics from my dad and he's basically a super chad. The kind of guy that at 50 years of age looks like a greek god and all natty. He can bench press 145kg (320lbs i think) and when he does pull ups he does 10 sets 12 reps. And he does 12 reps every time. He told me people are mirin him hard and has strangers approach him to tell him they never seen something like that especially in his age.
So yea, my genetics are pretty top tier and im very high test. Maybe that gave me the ability to achieve decent gains. And also lets not forget beginner gains.

post pics of your dad

beginner gains are neurological for the most part

you can't gain that much muscle mass being natty in a month even with top tier genetics

perhaps he gained some fat in the leg area/etc..

4th year is ongoing with some breaks inbetween, first pic is about 68kg now im at 92kg, forever small arms

Your quads are nice but after 4 years of lifting, shouldnt your chest look better?
Also how tall are you?
My arms also look perma small because im tall and my arms are abnormally long.

oh right, im 190cm, and chest is my weakest part, i can only max bench like 130kg, but i can squat 200kg and DL 240kg, raw, i dont use belts or anything.

That is how it works, OP. The moment you start working out is the moment you become forever small. I was a tiny skeleton before working out and didn't really think about it all that much. Even though I am a lot bigger now I still feel tiny and I even feel worse about the way my body looks now then back when I was an auschwitz survivor.

My advice: don't compare yourself to bodybuilders. Compare yourself to what you used to look like and be happy you look better. Compare yourself to normies and realize you're above average. It wont kill your motivation but it will help your self confidence, which is just as important as your body if you are lifting for girls.

You look noticeably bigger. Keep it up. We're all gonna make it brah.

Went from 52kg to 69kg at 182cm.Lifting since April serious since August.

Are you sucking in?

Rookie gains, used to be practically anorexic at 50kg.

Yes try to learn to vacuum

You used to be anorexic at 50kg
Now youre anorexic at 58

Good progress my dude but one thing I think you should focus is lats. I've got wide hips like you do and developing a wide back to offset the hourglass look will go a long way in making you look better overall.

You sound pretty strong, but you could've gotten a lot bigger in four years.

>tfw still not big enough for tinder

6'3, used to be about 160lbs, now 217-ish. Pic is six months old, and maybe seven or eight pounds lighter.
I plan to cut when I hit 220lbs.

59 to 77(kg)

what's up with your stomach?

Nothing, the lighting + my PE makes it look like it protrudes a lot farther than it actually does.

>The moment you start working out is the moment you become forever small.

Damn dude, you nailed it..

oh,got any before pics?

I Wana see ur legs

Old pic but I haven't changed much recently besides strength gains.

6' ~135 or so to 175

>grey sweatpants
>no dickprint
please don't tell me you look that good and have a small dick

Not on this computer, I'm afraid.

I N S P O
N
S
P
O

how long, routine/diet

Yeah just unästhetic and fat

Kek. A good bit above average so I'm content in that aspect. Grower woes though.
Around 3 years at that point, I think. The first pic is technically a good amount of time before I started lifting but that's basically how I looked when I started anyway. Was just a good pic to use.

Oh, and routine/diet: I just alternate back and forth between strength and hypertrophy routines. I've done a bunch of different routines. Diet, I just slow bulk and mainly just focus on hitting calorie and protein goals everyday. I'm pretty lax on diet. Probably have a heart attack in a few years though.

t...thanks

good job user
how long did it take?

how much above average?
>inb4 6"

>Talking about dick size on a Peruvian silk emporium.

Everyone lies about their squat number here. Claiming to have a decent dick size seems pretty pointless.

Old pic, recovering from gyno surgery atm and am bulky as shit, but will update this pic in April and hopefully look 8kg bigger than the right and a bit leaner.

Been hammering my core hard so it looks less shitty.

Where is the gyno

Here.

The progress pic is the magic of lighting and cold nips.

Holy shit... you gained 52lbs of muscle in 4 years and still look small

Lanklets, when will they learn

learn what?

Goal body homie, gj

>dyel
>gear

Choose one

why would a normal person get on roids if he's not a competitor bodybuilder or playing sports at a high level.
I just don't get it

To not look dyel, he explained that perfectly well in his comment.

My legs were never a problem. I did waterpolo and swimming before.

5'9"
135lb -> 170lb
2 years

I honestly prefer the left one.. oh god please cut dude

dat bulge
moar

You have body dysmorphia. he looks far healthier and aesthetic on the right.

>oh god please cut dude
Why does Veeky Forums think auschwitz mode = lean? Fuck you autists, he looks better on the right

Seriously? I looked like death warmed over.

You have a similar build to me bro what are your stats?

i dont really see the 35 lbs you apparetnly gained

What is your shoulder width and chest size?

I thought I was making progress but I look like all the before pictures in here and now I feel bad.

pic 155lb from 125lb took 2 years

Year later
172lb

stop forcing yourself you ugly manlet

I'll have you know I'm 5'11 king of manlets and my mother thinks I'm handsome.

1/2/2.5/3
I dunno what to tell you then.
chest is 36-37"
Not sure abut shoulders

that is true but i was competing for 2 years in 83kg category in powerlifting, gained like 8kg in the last 6 months. this is me at 83kg just before a competition

1.5 years lifting. Nearly made no gainz in my first year because of not eating enough and being not very well informed. Didn't even squat or diddylift in my first year. Kinda feel like I missed out on major gainz senpai

you live and learn dont sweat it you look good for 1.5 years

Thanks breh. I don't intend to quit lifting. Feeling as motivated as ever Tbh. Just wondered how I'd looked like if I did everything correct right from the start.

Looking good to me. Dat V

how do you auschwitz survivors do it?

Eat

not really fit but made decent progress doing greyskull

you have big feet damn
what shoe size are you?

not that big, 44

height?
your hands and feet look large for your body
how big is your dick?
no homo

Started hitting the gym regularly on January first 2015. Almost exactly two years of progress. First 6 months was mostly joking around, then I picked up on the SL 5x5 for one year, now I'm just doing the standard PPL while cutting slowly.

it just seems like it, average sized benis

> I am 6'2

no you're not

looks well enough
would give brojob/10

What did you do to your upper back/shoulders?
You improved a lot! Teach me.

fucking noice, you're chad now.

lift for more 2 years and find out

1.5 years of bulking

Fok

Congrats, did u use roids? how many time u took?

good to see gains didn't make you lose your good sense of underwear

Thanks man its from the same trash 3pack I got for my birthday 4 years ago

same as you. what you ohp bench squat dead?

Coming up on 2 years lifting.
6'5" 170-something lbs to 196

I used to be even skinnier before the first pic around 160

I'm 5'7" ohp: 55, bench, 75, squat: 120, dead 160

Where he goes, salt follows